Don't look now, but heeeeeeere'e Lamba!!!

View attachment 521359

So you know this vaccine they are forcing down everyone's throat or you will lose your job, etc? It is a shot that has killed thousands even.

That's right, the Lamba variant is not restrained by it.

And how long did that take?

About 3 seconds?

It is a biological weapon after all, created by a lab in China that was funded by Fauci.

But just to be clear, white supremacists are the biggest threat to all of us.

Pretty soon they're gonna run out of Greek letters.

This is a man made disease that will now be around forever like seasonal flu with the same lethality as seasonal flu....which is very, very low.

But sheep will be sheep......:(

Viruses usually get weaker as they mutate, but maybe Dr Fauci's virus is different.

The media has to talk about something. They can't talk about the stuttering clusterfuck that is Biden or his whore VP Kameltoe. So Covid is it. The Dims watch these media morons and unlike conservatives who know most everything they say is a lie.....Dims believe the doom and apocalypse shit.

Dims will be Dim. :(

No. I'm what's right with this country. You selfish murdering bastards are what's wrong. Time for you to be kept in your own ghettoes.
There is nothing right about your commie views and hatred of freedoms guaranteed by our Constitution.

With all these new variants keeps on popping out, I am close to believing this Covid is man-made.

Shit I'm no scientist, but the way I read this it's like every other cold/flu and they mutate. Where as before they were cold/flu today they're big bad "COVID variants". Think of annual flu shots. The reason they're annual they come in different forms.

I'm guessing what happened is this WAS created in a lab, very much possibly released on purpose, and has changed colds and flus going forward.

Nope, will not take that dangerous injection. Hasn't gone through the proper clinical trials for a normal vaccine. We'll have a better idea in 5-8 years.
Yes it has. What it has not done was had to go thru the bureaucratic red tape that most vaccines have to go through. You can actually thank Trump for that. The vaccine went through all of the trials and has now been administered to millions of people with few issues. Most vaccine issues occur within the first two weeks. It has been months. This is a safe and effective vaccine. Stop fucking it up for the rest of us!

Yes it has. What it has not done was had to go thru the bureaucratic red tape that most vaccines have to go through. You can actually thank Trump for that. The vaccine went through all of the trials and has now been administered to millions of people with few issues. Most vaccine issues occur within the first two weeks. It has been months. This is a safe and effective vaccine. Stop fucking it up for the rest of us!

I didn't thank trump for that. It was his fault. He pushed operation warp speed. The injection DID NOT go through the proper clinical trials. They take 8-12 years. It has killed tens of thousands of people and injured hundreds of thousands. Thats just whats being reported so those numbers are low. No, there was a reason that the pharmas skipped the animal trials this time around and went straight to the human guinea pigs. Remember, the ones who took the injection are the experiment.

I didn't thank trump for that. It was his fault. He pushed operation warp speed. The injection DID NOT go through the proper clinical trials. They take 8-12 years. It has killed tens of thousands of people and injured hundreds of thousands. Thats just whats being reported so those numbers are low. No, there was a reason that the pharmas skipped the animal trials this time around and went straight to the human guinea pigs. Remember, the ones who took the injection are the experiment.
Yea. good idea. Wait 8 years for a vaccine that is killing millions NOW

That's as intelligent as anything else you've posted

Yes it DID go through the proper clinical trials. The only thing that was speeded up was the approval process. The red tape was removed. The vaccines were still tested in clinical trials. Who is lying to you?

Show me where the constitution says you're free to spread disease.
Vaccinated people spread the virus too. You have no feasible argument to force vaccination on anyone. Nor am I responsible for anyone who can simply get the vaccine if they fear the Chinese Plague. Nothing you fearmongers say has teeth, just more senseless whining.

Forum List

Back