Don't know if I believe this...only 150 of those who have died...

I have repeatedly shown my appreciation for truck drivers and grocery store workers. And I do again here.

Why you are demanding that things "open up" is beyond me since for you they HAVE.

Do you not feel safe in doing what you are doing?
It sounds like you are enjoying your unexpected paid vacation

I have repeatedly shown my appreciation for truck drivers and grocery store workers. And I do again here.

Why you are demanding that things "open up" is beyond me since for you they HAVE.

While I appreciate the sentiment...this is what I do and I would work regardless. I take precautions. So do the truck stop employees and the shippers and receivers.

If they can do it..lots of you can do it too. Maybe not the big cities...but the rest of us. If not...why not?

While I appreciate the sentiment...this is what I do and I would work regardless. I take precautions. So do the truck stop employees and the shippers and receivers.

If they can do it..lots of you can do it too. If not...why not? Maybe not the big cities...but the rest of us.
So for you...there is no issue...yet you want others to be at risk. Do you understand that your risk is GREATER if we "open up" before this thing is gone?

Going to have to continue this tonight..in seven minutes it's time to roll.

but except for the worst of the democrat controlled cities its time for America to go back to work

sorry if you cant finish writing your poetry in time

I don't write poetry jerk off... I own a brewery. And if I were to open up and then have to shut down AGAIN...it definitely wouldn't survive
I am obeying the rules set down by hysterical libs
We're protecting YOUR worthless life because not only is that the right thing to do...it protects us as well

but except for the worst of the democrat controlled cities its time for America to go back to work

sorry if you cant finish writing your poetry in time

I don't write poetry jerk off... I own a brewery. And if I were to open up and then have to shut down AGAIN...it definitely wouldn't survive
I am obeying the rules set down by hysterical libs
We're protecting YOUR worthless life because not only is that the right thing to do...it protects us as well
I obey the law even when I dont agree with it

I don't think you realize how many people are walking around leading full productive lives with pre-existing conditions. It sounds like you don't care if they die. We aren't just talking about 80 year olds already bedridden in a nursing home.
And even if we WERE (which we aren't)

WTF?

This is a DEADLY PANDEMIC

You do what you have to do.

Is minor heart problem a pre-exiting condition?

Former smoking

Former drug use?

Remission from cancer?

20 lbs over weight?

What these idiots are saying is that unless you are in perfect health...we're gonna let you die because.....THE ECONOMY???
And oh yea...this horror has killed perfectly healthy younger people

In fact the Chinese doctor who exposed the whole thing...a 32 year old healthy guy...died from it
He died from the Mao virus.

No one seems to remember that pot smoke is smoke and it’s drawn in deeply and held. Not healthy.
Difference being, your average pot smoker doesnt smoke as much as a cigarette smoker.
But the smoking technique is way more intense. A single joint is as bad as a pack of cigarettes because of the difference in consumption technique. You won’t hear that because of big pot.

Forum List

Back