Don’t Go To College !

Proven lies is it? Well that's where your ignorance shows. That's a blatant lie.

When people like you make ridiculous claims I can see quite clearly your time at school was completely wasted.

But you did take the advice per the thread title.

But.....there really was no choice, huh?

Go ahead and keep denying that public schools have concentrated on colleges tracks since the 1950s to the detriment of vocational skills if you want to.
I'm just trying to give you information you seem to be lacking. You don't have to feel threatened by it.

New voc/tech schools are being built all across the country, and many existing voc/tech schools have been operating since the 1940s or earlier.

Instead of incessant crying and whining, here is the perfect opportunity for you to go in and fix the problem. Quit your jobs, go in and teach. There are tons of openings.

Instead of incessant crying and whining, here is the perfect opportunity for you to go in and fix the problem. Quit your jobs, go in and teach. There are tons of openings.

I teach here each day.....you're simply one of the slow students who we'd have to leave back.

But you must be used to that, huh?

Well there's one and I commend you for teaching. Do you expect every american to see things exactly as you do? If so, explain why.

Forum List

Back