Don’t Fauci my Florida!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Some stories are just too weird for words. So COVID denier Ron DeSantis is selling anti-Fauci bling to raise money.

This, as his state is among THE WORST in deaths and new cases. Did this man’s mother drop him on his head as a baby :confused-84:

1626322440733.jpeg

You libs act like there isn't a bright side to this. The Feds will save money on Social Security due to the decreased payouts.

Some stories are just too weird for words. So COVID denier Ron DeSantis is selling anti-Fauci bling to raise money.

This, as his state is among THE WORST in deaths and new cases. Did this man’s mother drop him on his head as a baby :confused-84:

View attachment 512925
Don't tell the Inverness Librarian that I'm a snowbird.

View attachment 512925
Why do you lie so much? DeSantis isn't denying Covid---he is saying that Fauci lie and that the libs handled it wrong in order to score political points. Florida's death rate being lower than the lib infected areas is a sign that Desantis was always right while the libs always lie.

Among the worst in deaths is a flat out lie.

25th in per capita fatalities.

/thread

View attachment 512925
Why do you lie so much? DeSantis isn't denying Covid---he is saying that Fauci lie and that the libs handled it wrong in order to score political points. Florida's death rate being lower than the lib infected areas is a sign that Desantis was always right while the libs always lie.
You have the numbers for Floriduh. They are NOT doing well.

DrLove
I live in Florida and the State is doing very well. Where I live construction is going on everywhere.

To bad you don't live in a State that's doing great. LOL

You are absolutely delusional---how hard is it for you to check any metric that you want about Florida. Florida is booming.
Maybe Florida is booming. It's booming just about everywhere although the DJIA took a big dump this morning thanks to Donald Trump and his cultists who get their vaccine news from Facebook.

Not what I'm referring to. When it comes to the current fight against COVID and this variant, Florida (per capita) is leading the nation in cases, hospitalizations and death. In that respect, they are hardly doing well.

Florida is home to millions of retirees who are the most vulnerable to Covid. Democrat governor Cuomo took care of that problem in NY by eliminating about 10,000 old folks off the nursing home rolls. It's a good guess that the Biden administration intentionally relocated about a million diseased ridden illegal aliens who never saw a vaccination in their entire sorry lives to Florida to take care of those old folks who are clogging up the system. An additional bonus would be blaming it on a republican.

Maybe Florida is booming. It's booming just about everywhere although the DJIA took a big dump this morning thanks to Donald Trump and his cultists who get their vaccine news from Facebook.

Not what I'm referring to. When it comes to the current fight against COVID and this variant, Florida (per capita) is leading the nation in cases, hospitalizations and death. In that respect, they are hardly doing well.

You are blaming Trump for the market sell off today? Seriously? You are CRACKERS.

Forum List

Back