Don’t Fauci my Florida!

Florida is home to millions of retirees who are the most vulnerable to Covid. Democrat governor Cuomo took care of that problem in NY by eliminating about 10,000 old folks off the nursing home rolls. It's a good guess that the Biden administration intentionally relocated about a million diseased ridden illegal aliens who never saw a vaccination in their entire sorry lives to Florida to take care of those old folks who are clogging up the system. An additional bonus would be blaming it on a republican.
That's a master plan, do you think they can pull it off?

Maybe Florida is booming. It's booming just about everywhere although the DJIA took a big dump this morning thanks to Donald Trump and his cultists who get their vaccine news from Facebook.

Not what I'm referring to. When it comes to the current fight against COVID and this variant, Florida (per capita) is leading the nation in cases, hospitalizations and death. In that respect, they are hardly doing well.

And oh my gawd....again with the death claims about Florida Covid...you are full of shit. Florida infected have a higher survival rate than most dem controlled areas despite we having all the old and all the foreigners here. Floridas sun and Beaches have been doing us wonders.

Oh and fyi, getting the virus isn't a bad thing--survivors get immunity which is better than what the vaccines offer. Getting the virus now while the sun weakens/kills the virus lowering viral load increases survival when infected and helps guard against the new variant Delta.

I've had the virus----my immunity is better than your vaccine and I don't need a booster.

odanny
Just one and I'd bet it was shoddy construction and inspectors who were less than honest. Hope they land in jail. I also hope they get charged with murder.

And oh my gawd....again with the death claims about Florida Covid...you are full of shit. Florida infected have a higher survival rate than most dem controlled areas despite we having all the old and all the foreigners here. Floridas sun and Beaches have been doing us wonders.

Oh and fyi, getting the virus isn't a bad thing--survivors get immunity which is better than what the vaccines offer. Getting the virus now while the sun weakens/kills the virus lowering viral load increases survival when infected and helps guard against the new variant Delta.

I've had the virus----my immunity is better than your vaccine and I don't need a booster.
Poor TurtleGirl - Can't handle facts as presented by the largest newspaper in Florida. And for the record, you have no idea what your level of immunity is unless you're being tested for antibodies at least once a month.

So no, your "immunity" is hardly superior to my two Moderna pokes which should be good for at least another year. Who told you that you were immune forever anyway - - - MrPillow? ;)

Desantis has done his best at driving cases and deaths as high as they can go. Nice "leadership"

I cannot believe anyone would vote for this guy for president. Well, maybe the hard core Trump goat ropers.

Forum List

Back