Don't Ever Forget What Kamala Harris Did

But I thought she was a fake black woman who was so racist against black people that she put 48828727 of them in prison....

Remember all of the Kamala Is A Cop memes??

Now just like that, she is an anarchist mastermind?? Cool!
That came out of the Democrat party debates. Blaming Trump for that too? Sad.

She donated money to bail out BLM rioters.

Imagine if Donald Trump gave money to an organization the backed these Capitol rioters. The left (and right) would flip.

But, the left doesn't care that Harris did it. Double Standard.
Do you have a receipt of her donation?
Because all that she did was support it with a word or two..
Words matter. Especially when you’re supporting those who attack our brave police officers
Did she break the law?

It's one of the few things in her entire life that I support. You act like people should be embarrassed that she would support those who were arrested for protesting for a just, justice system. Hardly, the anger should be towards those who fight against that.
Protest is one thing, commit acts of violence and destruction is another. No one was arrested for peacefully protesting.

That's the cost of fighting against a fair justice system.
The cost is breaking the law?

It worked didn't it? People tried to peacefully protest. Trump called them SOB's.
How did it work? We have the same justice system, innocents lost their businesses and the country is even more divided.

Yes, it pissed people off. Too bad. The reforms are being implemented. You don't quit fighting for this because it pisses some off.

People were pissed at blacks being able to eat at the same counter they would.
What reforms? Black on black crime remains out of control and that is because police now have less power not more. I am a Jew, if you want to open a restaurant banning Jews, I'll eat elsewhere. I would not burn your restaurant down. Jews are only 3% of the US population. Blacks are 13%. We are the greater minority and both sides despise us. The Alt Right and the BDS supporting left. Yet Jews thrive. Why? Lowest divorce rates. Highest education rates. We also don't kill one another but instead help one another.

Novel concept.

You can continue to stomp your feet all you want. It's going to make no difference.

It's one of the few things in her entire life that I support. You act like people should be embarrassed that she would support those who were arrested for protesting for a just, justice system. Hardly, the anger should be towards those who fight against that.
Protest is one thing, commit acts of violence and destruction is another. No one was arrested for peacefully protesting.

It worked didn't it? People tried to peacefully protest. Trump called them SOB's.
How did it work? We have the same justice system, innocents lost their businesses and the country is even more divided.

Yes, it pissed people off. Too bad. The reforms are being implemented. You don't quit fighting for this because it pisses some off.

What reforms? Black on black crime remains out of control and that is because police now have less power not more. I am a Jew, if you want to open a restaurant banning Jews, I'll eat elsewhere. I would not burn your restaurant down. Jews are only 3% of the US population. Blacks are 13%. We are the greater minority and both sides despise us. The Alt Right and the BDS supporting left. Yet Jews thrive. Why? Lowest divorce rates. Highest education rates. We also don't kill one another but instead help one another.

Novel concept.
What if the company who owned that restaurant had a near monopoly on all of the restaurants -- what do you do then?? Just not go out to restaurants or would you want the govt to nationalize that restaurant so you can eat there??

You know, kinda like how you want them to do Twitter
That is not how it is. There is another accusation from you. Find one post where I want to nationalize Twitter. My point is Twitter should be regulated not nationalized. Jut as CNN is regulated.

But I thought she was a fake black woman who was so racist against black people that she put 48828727 of them in prison....

No, that came out of conservative media -- I don't recall anyone on the debate stage calling her "Fake black"

and as for her record as attorney general -- none of it showed that she is some radical anarchist anti-police terrorist like you dic suckers are trying to make her...

But Trumpers are not know for having coherent arguments...just desperate flailing like the hurt bitches they are

Imagine if Donald Trump gave money to an organization the backed these Capitol rioters. The left (and right) would flip.

Words matter. Especially when you’re supporting those who attack our brave police officers
Did she break the law?
Nope. When did I say she broke the law? Nice deflection.

Novel concept.
What if the company who owned that restaurant had a near monopoly on all of the restaurants -- what do you do then?? Just not go out to restaurants or would you want the govt to nationalize that restaurant so you can eat there??

That is not how it is. There is another accusation from you. Find one post where I want to nationalize Twitter. My point is Twitter should be regulated not nationalized. Jut as CNN is regulated.
Why not just go to another "social media" platform or create your own...

You know, like how you would just go to another restaurant....

And wouldn't regulations hurt that business??

Isn't that usually what you morons say about "regulations"

I swear you Trumpers are pathetic

No, that came out of conservative media -- I don't recall anyone on the debate stage calling her "Fake black"

and as for her record as attorney general -- none of it showed that she is some radical anarchist anti-police terrorist like you dic suckers are trying to make her...

But Trumpers are not know for having coherent arguments...just desperate flailing like the hurt bitches they are
Tulsi Gabbard eviscerated her on her record as a prosecutor against African Americans. It was all over the news. Maybe if you read books instead of burning them you would be better informed?

Enjoy your medal

1610732488798.png

How much did she donate?

You have a problem with judges setting bail?

'
She doesn't support a just system.

No, she is a hypocrite over it. I haven't forgot that. She is the face of what the protests are over.

They love her. She loves them, especially the violent ones.

Tulsi Gabbard eviscerated her on her record as a prosecutor against African Americans. It was all over the news. Maybe if you read books instead of burning them you would be better informed?

Enjoy your medal

View attachment 443265
So in other words, nothing in her record says anything about her being some anti-cop black panther style radical anarchist??

Got it!

Novel concept.

All platforms like Twitter and Parler should be regulated. Just like CNN and NYT are regulated.

Curious, would you support Trump if he bailed out these Capitol rioters?

Here's your chance to be consistent.

No. You are unable to use basic common sense. I don't support what these people protested over so why would I support Trump bailing them out? I support what the others protested over.

Your ability to think is pretty lacking.

I can be consistent only if I support things I don't support? Does that really somehow make sense to you?
Protests are legal when they are peaceful. There’s nothing peaceful about thugs who steal from others and vandalize their property.
So you support criminal activity and thug-like behavior because they are pro left is that what you are saying? Yikes.

The fact that she supported the destruction of businesses that ruined the lives of citizens is abhorrent and you should be ashamed.

Curious, would you support Trump if he bailed out these Capitol rioters?

Here's your chance to be consistent.

No. You are unable to use basic common sense. I don't support what these people protested over so why would I support Trump bailing them out? I support what the others protested over.

Your ability to think is pretty lacking.

I can be consistent only if I support things I don't support? Does that really somehow make sense to you?
Protests are legal when they are peaceful. There’s nothing peaceful about thugs who steal from others and vandalize their property.
So you support criminal activity and thug-like behavior because they are pro left is that what you are saying? Yikes.

I'm not stuttering. I support what they were protesting. I understand that when peaceful protest is ignored, the next step is violent protest.

It worked.

Conservatives clearly have contempt for the rule of law, the right to due process, and a presumption of innocence.

That one might be arrested and charged doesn't mean he is 'guilty.'

Yes, please remember Vice-president elect Harris having followed the Constitution and the rule of law.

Spews the pseudo intellectual twerp who has ignored the law at every opportunity.

You are a feckless liar.

Enjoy your medal

View attachment 443265
So in other words, nothing in her record says anything about her being some anti-cop black panther style radical anarchist??

Got it!
Again this came out from your own party. LOL. Are you just trolling now?

Novel concept.

All platforms like Twitter and Parler should be regulated. Just like CNN and NYT are regulated.
Cool, regulate Twitter...

Now tell me how that works -- since you morons are the same folks who claims the Deep State government is punishing all conservatives???

You trust that the Deep State to decide what can or can't be said on Twitter more than Twitter itself??

Should the Deep State write Twitter's TOS policies too?

Forum List

Back