Don't Ever Forget What Kamala Harris Did

It's one of the few things in her entire life that I support. You act like people should be embarrassed that she would support those who were arrested for protesting for a just, justice system. Hardly, the anger should be towards those who fight against that.
Protest is one thing, commit acts of violence and destruction is another. No one was arrested for peacefully protesting.

That's the cost of fighting against a fair justice system.
The cost is breaking the law?

It worked didn't it? People tried to peacefully protest. Trump called them SOB's.
How did it work? We have the same justice system, innocents lost their businesses and the country is even more divided.

Yes, it pissed people off. Too bad. The reforms are being implemented. You don't quit fighting for this because it pisses some off.

People were pissed at blacks being able to eat at the same counter they would.
What reforms? Black on black crime remains out of control and that is because police now have less power not more. I am a Jew, if you want to open a restaurant banning Jews, I'll eat elsewhere. I would not burn your restaurant down. Jews are only 3% of the US population. Blacks are 13%. We are the greater minority and both sides despise us. The Alt Right and the BDS supporting left. Yet Jews thrive. Why? Lowest divorce rates. Highest education rates. We also don't kill one another but instead help one another.

Novel concept.
What if the company who owned that restaurant had a near monopoly on all of the restaurants -- what do you do then?? Just not go out to restaurants or would you want the govt to nationalize that restaurant so you can eat there??

You know, kinda like how you want them to do Twitter
That is not how it is. There is another accusation from you. Find one post where I want to nationalize Twitter. My point is Twitter should be regulated not nationalized. Jut as CNN is regulated.
Why not just go to another "social media" platform or create your own...

You know, like how you would just go to another restaurant....

And wouldn't regulations hurt that business??

Isn't that usually what you morons say about "regulations"

I swear you Trumpers are pathetic
All platforms like Twitter and Parler should be regulated. Just like CNN and NYT are regulated.
Cool, regulate Twitter...

Now tell me how that works -- since you morons are the same folks who claims the Deep State government is punishing all conservatives???

You trust that the Deep State to decide what can or can't be said on Twitter more than Twitter itself??

Should the Deep State write Twitter's TOS policies too?
Same way the NYT is regulated. I do not want to change the law just have Twitter abide by it. Same for Parler and any other site similar to Twitter. I am not on Twitter. Only site I use like that is LinkedIn.

The NYT doesn't have to print something just because someone wants it printed.
Correct. And? Twitter doesn't have to publish something just because someone wants it published on their platform. Look at how many they have banned/deleted/etc.
but you don't want Twitter to have the choice on who can be platformed and who can be de-platformed......

She donated money to bail out BLM rioters.

Imagine if Donald Trump gave money to an organization the backed these Capitol rioters. The left (and right) would flip.

But, the left doesn't care that Harris did it. Double Standard.
Do you have a receipt of her donation?
Because all that she did was support it with a word or two..
And TRUMP! told the people at his rally to peacefully protest. Yet that's being called incitement and insurrection.

Trump Told Crowd ‘You Will Never Take Back Our Country With Weakness’
Interesting. You seem to think that statement alone, one phrase out of an entire speech, a speech that wasn't even over before the violence started, was somehow direction to the crowd to storm the capitol building, break windows and doors, and attack anyone who gets in the way. Yet any other rational person would think that statement meant that you're never going to take back your country if you give up, if you shut up just because someone tells you to or if you stop because people don't like you. See, if you're going to try to make the case that he commanded his followers to storm the castle, you're going to have to have something more direct than that, especially since in the very same speech he told them to be peaceful. Basically, you're ignoring everything else he said in favor of this one phrase. Of course, we saw the same thing after Charlottesville, when TRUMP! CLEARLY criticized the white nationalists and neo-Nazis, yet the usual suspects continued whining that he thought they were all fine people.

Ultimately, you're going to have to work with what someone actually said, not what some hate merchant claimed he said.

Imagine if Donald Trump gave money to an organization the backed these Capitol rioters. The left (and right) would flip.

And TRUMP! told the people at his rally to peacefully protest. Yet that's being called incitement and insurrection.

That wasn't inciting anything. What other mysterious magical code words were in there? Lol.

It shows that you are afraid to quote his actual words right before the protests.

I read every one of them. There was no inciting language in there. None. You're just following the liberal herd media.

Trump pushed this stupid idea for weeks that there was a stealing of the election and people needed to fight back. It was his and his supporters undoing.

The protests against an unjust justice system has made positive changes. The protests for Trump has brought Trumpism crashing down.

It's one of the few things in her entire life that I support. You act like people should be embarrassed that she would support those who were arrested for protesting for a just, justice system. Hardly, the anger should be towards those who fight against that.
Protest is one thing, commit acts of violence and destruction is another. No one was arrested for peacefully protesting.

Neat justification for violence. So I guess the rioters at the Capital were justified I fighting against a stolen election? :thup:
It wasn't stolen.........so it makes their "cause" even more stupid.....

Years from now the truth will still be that they were duped by an orange moron -- but since that would be too hard to admit to, they will hang on to the "stolen election" fantasy just like Neo-confederates hang on to the lost cause fantasy....

And both of them will be equally mocked and shunned as they should be

And? Weakness meaning taking your troll posts and agreeing with them. One may be strong without the use of violence.

Don't agree. I care less. Nothing changes though by your not agreeing.

Curious, would you support Trump if he bailed out these Capitol rioters?

Here's your chance to be consistent.

No. You are unable to use basic common sense. I don't support what these people protested over so why would I support Trump bailing them out? I support what the others protested over.

Your ability to think is pretty lacking.

I can be consistent only if I support things I don't support? Does that really somehow make sense to you?
Protests are legal when they are peaceful. There’s nothing peaceful about thugs who steal from others and vandalize their property.
So you support criminal activity and thug-like behavior because they are pro left is that what you are saying? Yikes.

I'm not stuttering. I support what they were protesting. I understand that when peaceful protest is ignored, the next step is violent protest.

It worked.
And that's what the mob thought last week. They were wrong, just like you are wrong. MLK had much, much greater incentive to organize and encourage violence over the way he and his people were treated, yet was far more effective with non-violent civil disobedience. Where is today's MLK?

"A riot is the language of the unheard".

MLK.

Trump called the peaceful protesters SOB's. Don't even try and throw MLK at me.
Why not? He accomplished a great deal without resorting to riots or violence. Why do you want to jump straight to violence when you're ignored the first time?

Neat justification for violence. So I guess the rioters at the Capital were justified I fighting against a stolen election? :thup:

There was no stolen election.

The cost is breaking the law?

It worked didn't it? People tried to peacefully protest. Trump called them SOB's.
How did it work? We have the same justice system, innocents lost their businesses and the country is even more divided.

Yes, it pissed people off. Too bad. The reforms are being implemented. You don't quit fighting for this because it pisses some off.

People were pissed at blacks being able to eat at the same counter they would.
What reforms? Black on black crime remains out of control and that is because police now have less power not more. I am a Jew, if you want to open a restaurant banning Jews, I'll eat elsewhere. I would not burn your restaurant down. Jews are only 3% of the US population. Blacks are 13%. We are the greater minority and both sides despise us. The Alt Right and the BDS supporting left. Yet Jews thrive. Why? Lowest divorce rates. Highest education rates. We also don't kill one another but instead help one another.

Novel concept.
What if the company who owned that restaurant had a near monopoly on all of the restaurants -- what do you do then?? Just not go out to restaurants or would you want the govt to nationalize that restaurant so you can eat there??

You know, kinda like how you want them to do Twitter
That is not how it is. There is another accusation from you. Find one post where I want to nationalize Twitter. My point is Twitter should be regulated not nationalized. Jut as CNN is regulated.
Why not just go to another "social media" platform or create your own...

You know, like how you would just go to another restaurant....

And wouldn't regulations hurt that business??

Isn't that usually what you morons say about "regulations"

I swear you Trumpers are pathetic
All platforms like Twitter and Parler should be regulated. Just like CNN and NYT are regulated.
Cool, regulate Twitter...

Now tell me how that works -- since you morons are the same folks who claims the Deep State government is punishing all conservatives???

You trust that the Deep State to decide what can or can't be said on Twitter more than Twitter itself??

Should the Deep State write Twitter's TOS policies too?
Same way the NYT is regulated. I do not want to change the law just have Twitter abide by it. Same for Parler and any other site similar to Twitter. I am not on Twitter. Only site I use like that is LinkedIn.

The NYT doesn't have to print something just because someone wants it printed.
Correct. And? Twitter doesn't have to publish something just because someone wants it published on their platform. Look at how many they have banned/deleted/etc.
but you don't want Twitter to have the choice on who can be platformed and who can be de-platformed......
I do? When did I say that? If that is the case they should be regulated as a content provider like the NYT is. Their argument is that they are like AT&T or Verizon. If you call me a dirty Jew on a Verizon phone line, Verizon doesn't ban you. Twitter may and does. So now they become a content provider vs. just a disseminator.

If you disagree then take it to court and this is where this is going. The highest court. Whatever the courts decide I will abide by. Just as I abide by the fact that they said the 2020 elections were fair.

Why is this such a novel concept for you? Are you going to accuse me of more things I did and said when none of that happened? You are rapidly losing credibility.

There was no stolen election.
There is no systemic racism either. Yet people riot.

Thank you News Entertainment

And? Weakness meaning taking your troll posts and agreeing with them. One may be strong without the use of violence.

Don't agree. I care less. Nothing changes though by your not agreeing.
It is an open forum. If you want to suppress my free speech then go elsewhere.

Interesting. You seem to think that statement alone, one phrase out of an entire speech, a speech that wasn't even over before the violence started, was somehow direction to the crowd to storm the capitol building, break windows and doors, and attack anyone who gets in the way. Yet any other rational person would think that statement meant that you're never going to take back your country if you give up, if you shut up just because someone tells you to or if you stop because people don't like you. See, if you're going to try to make the case that he commanded his followers to storm the castle, you're going to have to have something more direct than that, especially since in the very same speech he told them to be peaceful. Basically, you're ignoring everything else he said in favor of this one phrase. Of course, we saw the same thing after Charlottesville, when TRUMP! CLEARLY criticized the white nationalists and neo-Nazis, yet the usual suspects continued whining that he thought they were all fine people.

Ultimately, you're going to have to work with what someone actually said, not what some hate merchant claimed he said.

I think this is funny. I don't have to do anything. Trumpism is crashing in a historic manner, it matters none what I do.

Too bad the morons who staged an insurrection disagree with you.....

Many of them were pissed when Trump denounced the riots because they explicitly felt he urged them to do what they did.....

And they will argue that in court.....they will argue that Trump incited them to do it......

Untitled.jpg

I think this is funny. I don't have to do anything. Trumpism is crashing in a historic manner, it matters none what I do.
You don't work. You don't invest in the market. You just complain a lot. What a fulfilling life.

You don't work. You don't invest in the market. You just complain a lot. What a fulfilling life.

I'm retired. I retired at 58. Trumpism is crashing and you are lashing out. Very Trumpian.

I'm retired. I retired at 58. Trumpism is crashing and you are lashing out. Very Trumpian.
So you don't work. Aka you have not contributed to society since you turned 58. How am I lashing out by pointing out facts? You are an interesting (by the sound of it lonely) person.

Conservatives clearly have contempt for the rule of law, the right to due process, and a presumption of innocence.

That one might be arrested and charged doesn't mean he is 'guilty.'

Yes, please remember Vice-president elect Harris having followed the Constitution and the rule of law.
The same applies to TRUMP!'s first impeachment. He was charged and found not guilty, yet the usual suspects act like he's guilty of something.
They know he hasn’t committed any high crimes and misdemeanors. All attempts to connect him to those who committed crimes at the Capitol have been in vain. The whole facade is to try to make sure he cannot run in 2024.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

Why do you think the 2nd Amendment was created? For hunting?

By that logic, you should be in full support of the Capitol Riots.

One and two have nothing in common as far as intent and political planning to keep someone in power who had zero proof of his false claims to overthrow a legal election. Versus a riot over police brutality.

Of course they do, you just can't answer without being blatantly hypocritical, so you're bailing.

Forum List

Back