Don't Ever Forget What Kamala Harris Did

It's one of the few things in her entire life that I support. You act like people should be embarrassed that she would support those who were arrested for protesting for a just, justice system. Hardly, the anger should be towards those who fight against that.

Curious, would you support Trump if he bailed out these Capitol rioters?

Here's your chance to be consistent.

No. You are unable to use basic common sense. I don't support what these people protested over so why would I support Trump bailing them out? I support what the others protested over.

Your ability to think is pretty lacking.

I can be consistent only if I support things I don't support? Does that really somehow make sense to you?

She donated money to bail out BLM rioters.

Imagine if Donald Trump gave money to an organization the backed these Capitol rioters. The left (and right) would flip.

But, the left doesn't care that Harris did it. Double Standard.
Do you have a receipt of her donation?
Because all that she did was support it with a word or two..
Words matter. Especially when you’re supporting those who attack our brave police officers

1. Do you support her support of the organization? or do you not think it's a big deal?
2. Would you support or not care if Trump supported an organization that tried to bail out these Capitol protesters?

It's one of the few things in her entire life that I support. You act like people should be embarrassed that she would support those who were arrested for protesting for a just, justice system. Hardly, the anger should be towards those who fight against that.
Protest is one thing, commit acts of violence and destruction is another. No one was arrested for peacefully protesting.

That's the cost of fighting against a fair justice system.
The cost is breaking the law?

It worked didn't it? People tried to peacefully protest. Trump called them SOB's.

Your support of criminals was already known, no need to embarrass your traitor hide anymore.

Absolutely.

Well, you have no leg to stand on. Keep reading my posts and replying, I can show you a superior morality. You can't even denounce violence. You certainly aren't compatible with America's constitution.

'
She doesn't support a just system.

No, she is a hypocrite over it. I haven't forgot that. She is the face of what the protests are over.

Imagine if Donald Trump gave money to an organization the backed these Capitol rioters. The left (and right) would flip.

But, the left doesn't care that Harris did it. Double Standard.
Conservatives clearly have contempt for the rule of law, the right to due process, and a presumption of innocence.

That one might be arrested and charged doesn't mean he is 'guilty.'

Yes, please remember Vice-president elect Harris having followed the Constitution and the rule of law.

Absolutely.

Well, you have no leg to stand on. Keep reading my posts and replying, I can show you a superior morality. You can't even denounce violence. You certainly aren't compatible with America's constitution.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

Why do you think the 2nd Amendment was created? For hunting?

1. Do you support her support of the organization? or do you not think it's a big deal?
2. Would you support or not care if Trump supported an organization that tried to bail out these Capitol protesters?
One and two have nothing in common as far as intent and political planning to keep someone in power who had zero proof of his false claims to overthrow a legal election. Versus a riot over police brutality.

Protest is one thing, commit acts of violence and destruction is another. No one was arrested for peacefully protesting.

It worked didn't it? People tried to peacefully protest. Trump called them SOB's.
How did it work? We have the same justice system, innocents lost their businesses and the country is even more divided.

How did it work? We have the same justice system, innocents lost their businesses and the country is even more divided.

Yes, it pissed people off. Too bad. The reforms are being implemented. You don't quit fighting for this because it pisses some off.

People were pissed at blacks being able to eat at the same counter they would.

But they weren't doing that.

The ones who were arrested were the ones looting and destroying.

How does a negro stealing a 65" LED television from Target speak to a just justice system?

Trump rips off students and you are going to complain about a television? You have no soap box to stand on here.
Deflection.

Yes, it pissed people off. Too bad. The reforms are being implemented. You don't quit fighting for this because it pisses some off.

What reforms? Black on black crime remains out of control and that is because police now have less power not more. I am a Jew, if you want to open a restaurant banning Jews, I'll eat elsewhere. I would not burn your restaurant down. Jews are only 3% of the US population. Blacks are 13%. We are the greater minority and both sides despise us. The Alt Right and the BDS supporting left. Yet Jews thrive. Why? Lowest divorce rates. Highest education rates. We also don't kill one another but instead help one another.

Novel concept.

But I thought she was a fake black woman who was so racist against black people that she put 48828727 of them in prison....

Remember all of the Kamala Is A Cop memes??

Now just like that, she is an anarchist mastermind?? Cool!

So did I.
Congratulations.

Pass these around

1610732236009.png

What reforms? Black on black crime remains out of control and that is because police now have less power not more. I am a Jew, if you want to open a restaurant banning Jews, I'll eat elsewhere. I would not burn your restaurant down. Jews are only 3% of the US population. Blacks are 13%. We are the greater minority and both sides despise us. The Alt Right and the BDS supporting left. Yet Jews thrive. Why? Lowest divorce rates. Highest education rates. We also don't kill one another but instead help one another.

Novel concept.
What if the company who owned that restaurant had a near monopoly on all of the restaurants -- what do you do then?? Just not go out to restaurants or would you want the govt to nationalize that restaurant so you can eat there??

You know, kinda like how you want them to do Twitter

Forum List

Back