Don't Ever Forget What Kamala Harris Did

Mr. Friscus

Gold Member
Reaction score

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's one of the few things in her entire life that I support. You act like people should be embarrassed that she would support those who were arrested for protesting for a just, justice system. Hardly, the anger should be towards those who fight against that.

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She donated money to bail out BLM rioters.

Imagine if Donald Trump gave money to an organization the backed these Capitol rioters. The left (and right) would flip.

But, the left doesn't care that Harris did it. Double Standard.
Thought this would be about blow jobs.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Imagine if Donald Trump gave money to an organization the backed these Capitol rioters. The left (and right) would flip.

Different rules. Sorry.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's one of the few things in her entire life that I support. You act like people should be embarrassed that she would support those who were arrested for protesting for a just, justice system. Hardly, the anger should be towards those who fight against that.
Protest is one thing, commit acts of violence and destruction is another. No one was arrested for peacefully protesting.

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
Protest is one thing, commit acts of violence and destruction is another. No one was arrested for peacefully protesting.
That's the cost of fighting against a fair justice system.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But they weren't doing that.

The ones who were arrested were the ones looting and destroying.

How does a negro stealing a 65" LED television from Target speak to a just justice system?

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Mr. Friscus

Mr. Friscus

Gold Member
Reaction score
Curious, would you support Trump if he bailed out these Capitol rioters?

Here's your chance to be consistent.

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
But they weren't doing that.

The ones who were arrested were the ones looting and destroying.

How does a negro stealing a 65" LED television from Target speak to a just justice system?
Trump rips off students and you are going to complain about a television? You have no soap box to stand on here.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the cost of fighting against a fair justice system.
The cost is breaking the law?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious, would you support Trump if he bailed out these Capitol rioters?

Here's your chance to be consistent.
No. He doesn’t consider their gripe to be justified.

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score
'
She doesn't support a just system.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Do you have a receipt of her donation?
Because all that she did was support it with a word or two..

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List