Donald Trup Jr. post ad CNN refused to run network doubles down on racist claim

I saw it last night during the game. I had to laugh. It looked disturbing in the middle of a game like that. I think it turns people away from wacky Trumpybear's whole campaign of disturbing, divisive and un-American rhetoric.

Some people complain about a newsworthy item, so the unbiased network pulls it. :auiqs.jpg:

There is no free press. Trump is free to belittle what's left.

Funny neither one of y'all mention that the same article says Fox Noise pulled it as well.

This may come as a shocker but a campaign ad in no way constitutes a "newsworthy item", nor is any medium required to run whatever some sleazebag wants to pay for. Nor does selling commercial time have anything to do with the "press", free or otherwise. It's a fucking COMMERCIAL.

When ADVERTISERS are the moral voice of the nation....we are in big trouble folks.
Think about it.
lol

A campaign ad promoted by President Trump, which warns of the dangerous migrant caravan plowing its way through Mexico to the US, was pulled by NBC after it ran during Sunday Night Football.
Watch The Trump Caravan Campaign Ad BANNED by NBC, CNN
-----------------------------------------------------------

Because morons can't stand to see the truth. They prefer to believe people like Mary Poppins are coming over the border.
They prefer to put their kids and grand kids lives in danger, obviously the idiots don't pay attention to the falling of Europe.

Oh it's over there right.

WHo cares if we let cop killers in, who cares if they hate you whiteys because it's all fake until it's not..

3 idiots have been killed because they wanted to be big and bad and prove just how loving their little middle easterners were.....

Another dumbass in the US let them live with her the dumb bitch ended up getting raped lmao omfg the irony of stupidity.

WqrIsziaB6Y-opIM

Calling then invaders is 100% accurate.

Oh and you can bet there are some criminals in there to.

FOX should tell the PC crowd to shove it up their asses.
When you never hear about caravans again after tomorrow, will you be shocked?

I hope to not hear about any more but I wouldn't be surprised to see more on the way and neither should you.

I hope to not hear about any more but I wouldn't be surprised to see more on the way and neither should you.
Lol caravans are 2018’s ebola “crisis” and you’re dancing for your handlers even better than they hoped for again.

Lol caravans are 2018’s ebola “crisis” and you’re dancing for your handlers even better than they hoped for again.

LMAO I dance for no one but me there bucko.

At least I know a threat when its out there and all you see is a reason to criticize the President and what he doing about that threat.

You sure are one shallow hack.

Sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back