Donald Trup Jr. post ad CNN refused to run network doubles down on racist claim

Fox and NBC have concluded that the ad aired during Sunday Night Football is racist and should no longer air.
Immigrants were called invaders and criminals.
NBC and Fox News pull Trump campaign’s anti-immigration ad after ‘Sunday Night Football’ backlash

They are NOT immigrants, they are invaders and criminals and drug traffickers. Does that offend someone? Why are they not offended by the thousands of Americans killed by illegals?

42,000 Americans die each year from opioid overdoses. Just one shipment the illegals snuck into our country was enough fentanyl to kill 26 million people.

Calling then invaders is 100% accurate.

Oh and you can bet there are some criminals in there to.

FOX should tell the PC crowd to shove it up their asses.
When you never hear about caravans again after tomorrow, will you be shocked?

I hope to not hear about any more but I wouldn't be surprised to see more on the way and neither should you.
Lol caravans are 2018’s ebola “crisis” and you’re dancing for your handlers even better than they hoped for again.

LMAO I dance for no one but me there bucko.

At least I know a threat when its out there and all you see is a reason to criticize the President and what he doing about that threat.

You are on shallow dipshit.

Sucks to be you.
Lol you dance every single time you’re commanded to. I wonder how they’ll make you dance next.

I think the contrast between the commercial and the game shows a striking resemblance to the political reality in America today. A vile commercial in the middle of a rough game played by a set of rules by two honorable opponents. The vile disgusting commercial is the pseudo-cons demonizing of everyone not a pseudo-con where the nature of our system and strength is compromise between the two parties based on a set of rules by two honorable parties.

Kudos to Fox Sports.

7% of births in America this year were "Birthright Citizens" - that is a problem that is out of control.

I have to say this - I often doubt Trump's political instincts, and many other republicans do as well. But I have to admit, he has proven himself to be smarter than the rest of us (politically speaking anyway) over & over again.

When ADVERTISERS are the moral voice of the nation....we are in big trouble folks.
Think about it.
lol
Racism in part, I suppose. But there is no factual basis for the ad's claim tying increases in crime to illegal immigration. Yes, illegal immigrants commit some violent crimes, but statistically there is no more, and maybe less, reason to fear an illegal immigrant than a family member.

And I think there needs to more penalties for employing illegal immigrants and more deportation.

I think the contrast between the commercial and the game shows a striking resemblance to the political reality in America today. A vile commercial in the middle of a rough game played by a set of rules by two honorable opponents. The vile disgusting commercial is the pseudo-cons demonizing of everyone not a pseudo-con where the nature of our system and strength is compromise between the two parties based on a set of rules by two honorable parties.

Kudos to Fox Sports.
That really would have made an enjoyable Saints win very sucky.

Calling them invaders is 100% accurate.

Got any actual info.?
Women and kids don't look too threatening to me.
You have heard of refugee?
I don't think you would move your fat white ass 2000 miles

Got any actual info.?

LMAO! The majority of these invaders are not women and children....

A campaign ad promoted by President Trump, which warns of the dangerous migrant caravan plowing its way through Mexico to the US, was pulled by NBC after it ran during Sunday Night Football.
Watch The Trump Caravan Campaign Ad BANNED by NBC, CNN
-----------------------------------------------------------

Because morons can't stand to see the truth. They prefer to believe people like Mary Poppins are coming over the border.
They prefer to put their kids and grand kids lives in danger, obviously the idiots don't pay attention to the falling of Europe.

Oh it's over there right.

WHo cares if we let cop killers in, who cares if they hate you whiteys because it's all fake until it's not..

3 idiots have been killed because they wanted to be big and bad and prove just how loving their little middle easterners were.....

Another dumbass in the US let them live with her the dumb bitch ended up getting raped lmao omfg the irony of stupidity.

WqrIsziaB6Y-opIM

plenty of white folk that are cop killers too.

I wonder why Trump didn't put his white cousins in those commercials?

Got any actual info.?

70% of the current caravan are men.

Got any actual info.?

In Europe they did the same thing...media showed women and children as the face of the immigration movement but the next four waves were military aged young muslim men.

Got any actual info.?

Source?

Fox and NBC have concluded that the ad aired during Sunday Night Football is racist and should no longer air.
NBC and Fox News pull Trump campaign’s anti-immigration ad after ‘Sunday Night Football’ backlash

They are NOT immigrants, they are invaders and criminals and drug traffickers.
No proof.

LOL they don't qualify to immigrate to the USA so they try to jump our borders illegally then commit gobs of crimes.

Got any actual info.?

Source?

The news, this is a political discussion forum its expected that you show up informed hello.

They are NOT immigrants, they are invaders and criminals and drug traffickers.
No proof.

LOL they don't qualify to immigrate to the USA so they try to jump our borders illegally then commit gobs of crimes.
They're not even here and you say they commit crimes.

Forum List

Back