Donald Trump: The Bidens Are an ‘Organized Crime Family’

Joe is talking about his personal issues....
Trump has reduced to talking about his opponent's corruption

What matters more to you?

Nah, he's talking about getting more educated Americans,
Expanding child care and early education programs
Repealing Trump's tax cuts.
Actually fighting Covid.

His non-answer on the court packing is stupid and he should stop. You're right about that.

Meanwhile the blob is not talking about his programs or policies...just his opponent's son.
No Biden’s talking about imaginary programs that would cost trillions of dollars a year that even a democratic congress won’t vote for.

Joe is talking about issues....
Trump has been reduced to talking about his opponent's son.

That's outrageous!!!!!

Only Dems are allowed to talk about opponent's sons.

Families should be off limits I would imagine. But this has been the state of our politics since the blob oozed onto the scene. I still find it hilarious that Ted Cruz is defending the blob even though he called his wife ugly.... Its like...really?
Minor children should be off limits, but when the sitting Vice President flys his son to a business meeting on Air Force Two, the VP is putting his child in the line of fire.

Joe is talking about his personal issues....
Trump has reduced to talking about his opponent's corruption

Nah, he's talking about getting more educated Americans,
Expanding child care and early education programs
Repealing Trump's tax cuts.
Actually fighting Covid.

His non-answer on the court packing is stupid and he should stop. You're right about that.

Meanwhile the blob is not talking about his programs or policies...just his opponent's son.
No Biden’s talking about imaginary programs that would cost trillions of dollars a year that even a democratic congress won’t vote for.

I'm pretty sure the first 2 years of college will be funded during our lifetimes.

I’d like to ask one question of the lefties in this thread.

What exactly has the Biden family produced to earn them the largest mansion in the state?

Can anyone explain to me what they did to get that money?
Wrote Books

According to Amazon, Biden’s book was barely in the top fifteen thousand best seller range. 14,870, no normal person buys a mansion on the profits from a flop like that.

I agree with the President!

The president referred to recent reports featuring Biden son Hunter Biden pursuing lucrative foreign deals with not only the Ukrainian Energy company Burisma, but also corporate interests in China.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I agree with the President!

The president referred to recent reports featuring Biden son Hunter Biden pursuing lucrative foreign deals with not only the Ukrainian Energy company Burisma, but also corporate interests in China.

As always, Donald is the projector in chief.

Forum List

Back