A Little Over 370,000 Ballots Rejected In Pennsylvania. Uh? There Is No Voter Fraud?

this story was reported about 3 or 4 hours ago. and on top of that Michigan says no to a 14 day extension to keep counting ballots!

Ballot applications.... not ballots.

It proves the system works.
yes,,,applications, but how? thats a lot!

this story was reported about 3 or 4 hours ago. and on top of that Michigan says no to a 14 day extension to keep counting ballots!

It explained it in the article...
" The main reason? Many people who voted during the June primaries may have already checked a box to request a mail-in ballot for the November election. "

" The main reason? Many people who voted during the June primaries may have already checked a box to request a mail-in ballot for the November election. "

Thanks.

I stopped when I saw the word "applications" and saw what the OP was up to--lying--and stopped there.

has anyone ever heard of any state getting a request for 370,000 apps? even though they were registered?
You don't accept the explanation?
"The main reason? Many people who voted during the June primaries may have already checked a box to request a mail-in ballot for the November election."

has anyone ever heard of any state getting a request for 370,000 apps? even though they were registered?
"The main reason? Many people who voted during the June primaries may have already checked a box to request a mail-in ballot for the November election."
well something went wrong, why couldn't they just request the main in ballots later in september? i get these too, asking me to request a mail in, even though I always vote in person. but this time I had to do a mail in being the short time frame of me moving to Sarasota right before the election

What do you mean how?? Did you read your own article?! What’s this fraud that you think happened?

well something went wrong, why couldn't they just request the main in ballots later in september? i get these too, asking me to request a mail in, even though I always vote in person. but this time I had to do a mail in being the short time frame of me moving to Sarasota right before the election
They checked a box during the primary and then made a request for the November election. That’s why there were double requests. The system caught it and canceled the second request so only one ballot would go to each voter... I’ll ask again. Where is the fraud??

ok,,they checked the box, then what happened? they requested another ballot 4 /5 weeks ago?

ok,,they checked the box, then what happened? they requested another ballot 4 /5 weeks ago?

You're being trolled, Lee by the host of fools who invaded your thread.

Forum List

Back