Donald Trump: The Bidens Are an ‘Organized Crime Family’

I agree with the President!

The president referred to recent reports featuring Biden son Hunter Biden pursuing lucrative foreign deals with not only the Ukrainian Energy company Burisma, but also corporate interests in China.

Trump is a liar.
Typical kid response here..............Gets caught stealing at the store and says that guy over there sucks......

Get the belt............and force the kid to pay penance at the store cleaning up the parking lot for a month for free.

But we are only talking about a candy bar here.

Last edited:
The Trumps, without doubt or question, ARE an organized Crime family.... thus the hatred of them by the sane.... :rolleyes-41:

Hunter, is a bad boy with a drug addition past! :)

Looks like the bidens were the kings of organized world crimes, crack pipes, extortion, human trafficking rings, bribery, selling out the US, etc. Lovely bunch.
nahhhhh, there is no organized crime Biden family.....

Cause you said so.

Cause you researched it.

Biden didn't get his chances in 88 killed by plaugerizing. Never happened.
Trump's wife plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech, in 2016.... did that ruin her First Lady chances? :)

Biden is faulty,

but is a decent man imo, Trump is not....and never has been.... just ask his sister, or niece...or anyone that knows him or has worked with him....
when-you-see-it-youll-shit-bricks_o_1626627.jpg

The president referred to recent reports featuring Biden son Hunter Biden pursuing lucrative foreign deals with not only the Ukrainian Energy company Burisma, but also corporate interests in China.

The Clintons are as dangerous probably even more dangerous. Scary shit.

Is this another case of there was no spying on the Trump campaign and abuse of intel resources in 2015/16? How much corruption/graft/arrogance you gonna accept from your Fed Govt?
i think you've bought in to a bunch of Malarkey! I read the Mueller report.... I also read the Republican lead Senate investigation,

and I've read the IG investigation reports. And I've read the Manafort Trial Transcripts, and the Flynn court transcripts, and the Roger Stone transcripts....

the ex Trump campaign Carter Page surveillance also had predicate, but there were mistakes and problems in a couple of instances which is NOT acceptable, and those involved have been reprimanded or charged....and changes have been made to correct the situation.
via unverified.......lies ....sponsored by the Hillary campaign ........and not told to the courts.......

This has been verified to be BS............and claimed..........OH IT'S JUST AN ACCIDENT from your side.......

All to spy on Trump.............massive abuse to the FISA courts and a billboard sign why the FISA courts need to be gone.

Big whoop. The board idiot believes the lying criminal President. With a link to a Questionable Source to back it up.

• Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.

This is another lame attempt by your loser President to smear the Bidens. Like all of his previous attempts, this one is a huge FAIL too.

They will literally believe anything that fits their silly take on the world.

You'll notice the whole Bin Laden smear disappeared quite nicely.

I hope the whole toxic lying Republican Party gets destroyed in this.

For 40 years they have lied, cheated and demonized the left, vilified the “urban” poor and blamed them for being criminal and poor, and after 40 years of brainwashing voters we get the result. Donald Trump.

They did this on purpose to maintain minority rules for their failed policies. 3 economic crashes didn’t have to happen.

As far as it goes, I'm in the camp of wanting a second viable party (or a 3rd, 4th, or 5th). To me the Democrats are 80% as bad as the Republicans insofar as being extreme. How many genders are there? Ask 10 Democrats and you can get 10 different answers. It's flat out dumb. Reparations? Dumb. Completely Repealing the 2nd Amendment? Dumb. I doubt any of that is going to happen of course but this is what they allow to be in the platform and discussed.

I'd love to have more than one choice in politician on the national stage.

I agree with you 100%. The two-party American political system has utterly failed the American people. Bill Clinton moved the Democrats 40 paces to the right to get elected, and it hasn't moved back one step. The Democrats are better managers of the country and the economy, so for now, there's not much choice.

You need a viable and strong conservative party who respects ALL of the American electorate. Today's Republican Party is none of those things, but mostly you need politicians who work FOR the people, not the wealthy, and the less than 20% of Americans who identify as evangelical Christian.

The Lincoln Project seems to be standing by to rebuild the Republican Party after Trump, but Republicans need to start by being honest with the American people and to stop pushing the notion of Democrats as demons. Your Constitution seems set up for a 2-party system, and discourages the formation of smaller "rump parties".

I'm a huge fan of "minority governments". We have 5 parties in Canada, and Trudeau does not currently hold the majority of the seats in the House of Commons. He was somewhat of a "disappointment" in his first term, so his current minority is a reflection of our "disappointment" with him. It forces the PM to consult with other parties to get support for his programs. If he "disappoints" us again, a Motion of Non-Confidence will be filed in the House, and we'll have another election. Screw up and you're gone, keeps the pols on a short leash.

The Trumps, without doubt or question, ARE an organized Crime family.... thus the hatred of them by the sane.... :rolleyes-41:

Looks like the bidens were the kings of organized world crimes, crack pipes, extortion, human trafficking rings, bribery, selling out the US, etc. Lovely bunch.

Cause you said so.

Cause you researched it.

Trump's wife plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech, in 2016.... did that ruin her First Lady chances? :)

Biden is faulty,

but is a decent man imo, Trump is not....and never has been.... just ask his sister, or niece...or anyone that knows him or has worked with him....

Faulty?? He's a career politician. THey're all DEFECTIVE not merely "faulty"... And the attempt to compare a 1st lady speech to a topic like this one is --- well --- beneath you...

Successful people gain a lot of haters. When you work harder than others, the ones that can't keep up --- end up hating you.. Happened in Silicon Valley all the time from the early crew at places like Apple that you never hear about -- because they couldn't "keep up" with the boss...
i did not bringup the plagiarism, i responded to a poster's comment on plagiarism...

Joe Biden, is a decent man, that is flawed.... being a politician is flaw numero uno....but......

Donald Trump, is not decent, in any way, shape or form.... not an ounce of decency in his make up.

that's our choices in this election imo.

That according to some arbitrary standards that you have set up.

Cause you said so.

Cause you researched it.

Biden is faulty,

Faulty?? He's a career politician. THey're all DEFECTIVE not merely "faulty"... And the attempt to compare a 1st lady speech to a topic like this one is --- well --- beneath you...

Successful people gain a lot of haters. When you work harder than others, the ones that can't keep up --- end up hating you.. Happened in Silicon Valley all the time from the early crew at places like Apple that you never hear about -- because they couldn't "keep up" with the boss...

Trump isn't successful. He's failed at everything he every tried, except conning people and destroying their lives. He is the greatest conman the world has ever seen. I will give him that.

Winnnig the presidency isn't being successful.

ROTFLMAO

Big whoop. The board idiot believes the lying criminal President. With a link to a Questionable Source to back it up.

• Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.

This is another lame attempt by your loser President to smear the Bidens. Like all of his previous attempts, this one is a huge FAIL too.

For 40 years they have lied, cheated and demonized the left, vilified the “urban” poor and blamed them for being criminal and poor, and after 40 years of brainwashing voters we get the result. Donald Trump.

They did this on purpose to maintain minority rules for their failed policies. 3 economic crashes didn’t have to happen.

Yes....we can tell.

You need some serious therapy.

I’d like to ask one question of the lefties in this thread.

What exactly has the Biden family produced to earn them the largest mansion in the state?

Can anyone explain to me what they did to get that money?

Look at Joe's tax returns - books contracts, all of which are in the public record, and public speaking engagements. All are a matter of public record. Joe had a mortgage on his house when he left office after 40 years of public service.

All of Donald Trump's finances are currently under investigation in New York, and when he leaves office, Trump will be subject to charges for Tax Fraud, Bank Fraud, Insurance Fraud. His niece and nephew are suing him for fraud in screwing them out of their father's share of their grandfather's estate. Then there's the investigations of the Trump Corporation, his father's estate, and the Inauguration Fund.

He may also be tried for Obstruction of Justice in regard to the Mueller prosecutions, witness intimmidation, dangling pardons, plus witness intimmidation in the Impeachment Trial, and on and on. He is guilty of negligent homicide in his covid response, killing 220,000 Americans and counting.

Calling Joe a corrupt criminal or trying to paint him as dishonest, isn't going to work either. Trump is the poorest excuse for a human being I have ever seen, and he is just shockingly incompetent, selfish and stupid, in addition to corrupt. Notice how Joe Biden's Town Hall crushed Trump in the ratings.

The American people are sick and tired of this shitshow of a Presidency, and they want this asshole gone.

It's so fun watching you lie to yourself.

Joe is talking about issues....
Trump has been reduced to talking about his opponent's son.

What matters more to you?
Joe is REFUSING to talk about defunding police and court packing. He is also a corrupt piece of shit.

Joe has endlessly denied he has any plans to "defund" the police. Joe will address the Republicans packing of the SC and the Appeals courts after he is elected. Republicans are trying to cover up the Federalist Society's packing of the courts with radical hard right judges, as Mitch McConnell has literally passed no legislation to help the American people and instead has spent the last 4 years ramming through hundreds of confirmations for hard right wing, mostly white and male judges.

Unpacking the courts after McConnell and Trump have thoroughly changed the colour and the tenor of the courts, will take years.

If Biden is a corrupt piece of shit, Trump is a toxic, nuclear waste dump in comparison.

What exactly has the Biden family produced to earn them the largest mansion in the state?

Look at Joe's tax returns - books contracts, all of which are in the public record, and public speaking engagements. All are a matter of public record. Joe had a mortgage on his house when he left office after 40 years of public service.

All of Donald Trump's finances are currently under investigation in New York, and when he leaves office, Trump will be subject to charges for Tax Fraud, Bank Fraud, Insurance Fraud. His niece and nephew are suing him for fraud in screwing them out of their father's share of their grandfather's estate. Then there's the investigations of the Trump Corporation, his father's estate, and the Inauguration Fund.

He may also be tried for Obstruction of Justice in regard to the Mueller prosecutions, witness intimmidation, dangling pardons, plus witness intimmidation in the Impeachment Trial, and on and on. He is guilty of negligent homicide in his covid response, killing 220,000 Americans and counting.

Calling Joe a corrupt criminal or trying to paint him as dishonest, isn't going to work either. Trump is the poorest excuse for a human being I have ever seen, and he is just shockingly incompetent, selfish and stupid, in addition to corrupt. Notice how Joe Biden's Town Hall crushed Trump in the ratings.

The American people are sick and tired of this shitshow of a Presidency, and they want this asshole gone.

Thank you for admitting you have nothing. You can't even refute the facts so you fling your monkey shit at the humans passing by.

As far as it goes, I'm in the camp of wanting a second viable party (or a 3rd, 4th, or 5th). To me the Democrats are 80% as bad as the Republicans insofar as being extreme. How many genders are there? Ask 10 Democrats and you can get 10 different answers. It's flat out dumb. Reparations? Dumb. Completely Repealing the 2nd Amendment? Dumb. I doubt any of that is going to happen of course but this is what they allow to be in the platform and discussed.

I'd love to have more than one choice in politician on the national stage.

You'd likely have 20 if the national stage wasn't so prominent.

Dragonlady knows nothing about the U.S. This country was created with the intent of a very limited federal government.

However, we've grown it to the size that the power brokers can't afford to allow you to have what you want. It won't serve them and they now have way to much to lose.

And why did it grow. The left.

Joe is REFUSING to talk about defunding police and court packing. He is also a corrupt piece of shit.

Joe has endlessly denied he has any plans to "defund" the police. Joe will address the Republicans packing of the SC and the Appeals courts after he is elected. Republicans are trying to cover up the Federalist Society's packing of the courts with radical hard right judges, as Mitch McConnell has literally passed no legislation to help the American people and instead has spent the last 4 years ramming through hundreds of confirmations for hard right wing, mostly white and male judges.

Unpacking the courts after McConnell and Trump have thoroughly changed the colour and the tenor of the courts, will take years.

If Biden is a corrupt piece of shit, Trump is a toxic, nuclear waste dump in comparison.
Translation

th

Thank you for admitting you have nothing. You can't even refute the facts so you fling your monkey shit at the humans passing by.

I've already refuted all your blatherings. I am not going to repeat myself like you do.

It's clear you have your tiny mind made up despite the facts.

And calling Trump a poor excuse for a human isn't a fact......you really want us to believe you worked in law.

Total bullshit.

I'll be voting in November. You can sit on the sidelines and suck on it.

Anothe post that clearly demonstrates the closest you've been to a law firm is talking to a defense attorney for help on your charges of LSD drug usage.

Forum List

Back