Donald Trump: The American Caligula

You said regime change was illegal.

I showed it clearly wasn't.

If you want to argue it was wrong or immoral.....make that argument.

Mass murder was my logic? Hilarious!
It is illegal you fucking troll. We attacked in violation of Article 51 of the UN Charter. A treaty we ratified that carry's the same weight as the Constitution. You can talk about bullshit legislation until the cows come home, it doesn't supersede that treaty unless it is unratified.

Now this thread is about Trump you troll, so fuck off!

You said regime change was illegal.

I showed it clearly wasn't.

If you want to argue it was wrong or immoral.....make that argument.

Mass murder was my logic? Hilarious!
It is illegal you fucking troll. We attacked in violation of Article 51 of the UN Charter. A treaty we ratified that carry's the same weight as the Constitution. You can talk about bullshit legislation until the cows come home, it doesn't supersede that treaty unless it is unratified.

Now this thread is about Trump you troll, so fuck off!

It is illegal you fucking troll.

No it wasn't.

We attacked in violation of Article 51 of the UN Charter.

Which doesn't supersede a current act of Congress.

A treaty we ratified that carry's the same weight as the Constitution.

I think you're a bit confused about what a treaty means.

American law is that international accords become part of the body of U.S. federal law.[1] Consequently, Congress can modify or repeal treaties by subsequent legislative action, even if this amounts to a violation of the treaty under international law. This was held, for instance, in the Head Money Cases. The most recent changes will be enforced by U.S. courts entirely independent of whether the international community still considers the old treaty obligations binding upon the U.S.[1]

Additionally, an international accord that is inconsistent with the U.S. Constitution is void under domestic U.S. law, the same as any other federal law in conflict with the Constitution. This principle was most clearly established in the case of Reid v. Covert.[9] The Supreme Court could rule an Article II treaty provision to be unconstitutional and void under domestic law, although it has not yet done so.

Treaty Clause - Wikipedia

Toddsterpatriot, Billo_Really, Meathead

Provide one example of "regime change" working and being a complete success.

It never has worked, and never will.

It sure didn't stop Bush and Bush and Bill and Hillary and Obama from doing it, though.

Funny how AP news of: "They used chemicals weapons on their citizens" precludes
each one. When in fact, that never happened.

It's just the AP laying a foundation to justify assassination.

I don't think Donald Trump and Caligula can be compared. Caligula developped a mental illness. He went out at night dressed like a woman...he gave orders to execute people for nothing and he also "make love" with many nobles' daughters, wives and sisters pretty much without their consent.
I'm pretty sure Donald Trump doesn't do anything like that :)

feel free to show me where I said that. Once again the left retreating into its default position of answering what they wish was said instead of what was actually said.
It's obvious you have an issue with Clinton, why don't you have an issue with Sessions?
What should be obvious to you is that the media had no problem with clinton like it does with sessions, the media went to bat for clinton...like I said though, and you chose/choose to ignore is that no man should lose his job due to what clinton did...yet we know that they do and continue to lose there jobs.

Last edited:
So you believed what Nixon said, "When the President does it, its not illegal".

Nope. I believe when Congress passes legislation and the President signs it, it's legal.

So when the President and Congress decide to murder over a million people (that did nothing to us), that's not illegal?

They decided to murder over 1 million people? Link?

When the President and Congress decide to give corporations more rights than American citizens, that's not illegal?

Huh?

When the President and Congress decide to indefinitely detain American citizens without charges and no due process of law, that's not illegal?

Huh?

So what you're saying is might makes right?

I'm saying your claim about regime change was silly.
So says someone who has more in common with Weimar, Germany, than he does with an American citizen.

Congress can make a law and the President can sign it, but if SCOTUS says it's un-Constitutional, Germans like you are fucked.

An American doesn't pick and choose the laws he follows.
"We, the People" Is All We Need From the Constitution

Heil SCROTUS! You want us to goosestep behind judicial fascists.

A real American doesn't let a kangaroo court pick and choose the laws he has to follow.

In the Presidency of Donald Trump, we are watching the total destruction of this country. From American values, to our rule of law, common decency and honesty, truth, our democratic principles, all are being dismantled in front of our very eyes.

There are parallels between what Trump is doing to our republic and what Caligula did to Rome.

Caligula wanted to rule as an autocrat and he was contemptuous of the pretense that the senate had any power at all.
“What he did was to trample the dignity of the senatorial elite into the dirt and what he discovered in doing that was that the mass of the Roman people really enjoyed it.”
What Trump has done to the Republican establishment.
“Trump has said and done things that are utterly shocking by the standards of traditional political morality, but far from making him unpopular with the masses there is a sense in which he has become the toast of the people.”
!​
I think of Trump as a combination of Crassus, Caesar and Nero.

Nero for his narcissistic vanity, Crassus for his unprincipled lust for gold, and Caesar because he only is interested in competing with other billionaires and despises the common people, but knows how to win over the mob with meaningless demagoguery and trifles.
A Traitor to His Class, Hardhat Mind in a Silver-Spoon Body

Trump got kicked out of prep school for beating up those slimey little pukes; that's good enough for me. Those spoiled brats get in our way and must be run over.

Toddsterpatriot, Billo_Really, Meathead

Funny how AP news of: "They used chemicals weapons on their citizens" precludes
each one. When in fact, that never happened.
Show Me a Refugee and You Show Me a Coward

It doesn't matter even if it did happen. The internal affairs of other countries are none of our business. If the people there don't have the guts to stand up to their dictators, they deserve to get gassed.

What should be obvious to you is that the media had no problem with clinton like it does with sessions, the media went to bat for clinton...like I said though, and you chose/choose to ignore is that no man should lose his job due to what clinton did...yet we know that they do and continue to lose there jobs.
Who lost their job?

I don't think Donald Trump and Caligula can be compared. Caligula developped a mental illness. He went out at night dressed like a woman...he gave orders to execute people for nothing and he also "make love" with many nobles' daughters, wives and sisters pretty much without their consent.
He grabbed pussy's.

Who lost their job?
Here we are now, you pretending this just does not happen so as to change the dynamic of the discussion and argue a different point so as not to have to defend the one you cannot defend...to answer your question Ken Starr and Art Briles most recently, not to mention the lacrosse players whose lives have been destroyed over what we all knew were bogus accusations but yet somehow still had to prove their innocense with a heavy cost in time, money and character...but you already know this is going on, it's the real intent of these laws and you could not be blind to that and think you belong in a discussion such as this...can we get back to the media and the queens aiding and abetting of a cover up of a left wing serial sexual assaulter now?

Here we are now, you pretending this just does not happen so as to change the dynamic of the discussion and argue a different point so as not to have to defend the one you cannot defend...to answer your question Ken Starr and Art Briles most recently, not to mention the lacrosse players whose lives have been destroyed over what we all knew were bogus accusations but yet somehow still had to prove their innocense with a heavy cost in time, money and character...but you already know this is going on, it's the real intent of these laws and you could not be blind to that and think you belong in a discussion such as this...can we get back to the media and the queens aiding and abetting of a cover up of a left wing serial sexual assaulter now?
No you can't. This thread is about Trump being Caligula. Go hi-jack your ass somewhere else.

He grabbed pussy's.

c45aa69b6dcf66d04b717a448bcc33b8.jpg

No you can't. This thread is about Trump being Caligula. Go hi-jack your ass somewhere else.
and I just reminded you that we already survived caligula, and although not necessary I provided you with a humorous linkage to both and how differently they were handled by that linkage and her PR firm known familiarly as the MSM...demanding that you have a right to make bogus claims without rebuttal is a right only the media has, try it here and you will have to answer the questions they make sure are never asked of them, that's why claims like yours which look like winners on TV are such epic fails in places where there is rebuttal...which obviously rubs you the wrong way.

and I just reminded you that we already survived caligula, and although not necessary I provided you with a humorous linkage to both and how differently they were handled by that linkage and her PR firm known familiarly as the MSM...demanding that you have a right to make bogus claims without rebuttal is a right only the media has, try it here and you will have to answer the questions they make sure are never asked of them, that's why claims like yours which look like winners on TV are such epic fails in places where there is rebuttal...which obviously rubs you the wrong way.
This thread is not about me, its about Trump.

This thread is not about me, its about Trump.
and rebuttal

Forum List

Back