Donald Trump: The American Caligula

In the Presidency of Donald Trump, we are watching the total destruction of this country. From American values, to our rule of law, common decency and honesty, truth, our democratic principles, all are being dismantled in front of our very eyes.

There are parallels between what Trump is doing to our republic and what Caligula did to Rome.

Caligula wanted to rule as an autocrat and he was contemptuous of the pretense that the senate had any power at all.
“What he did was to trample the dignity of the senatorial elite into the dirt and what he discovered in doing that was that the mass of the Roman people really enjoyed it.”
What Trump has done to the Republican establishment.
“Trump has said and done things that are utterly shocking by the standards of traditional political morality, but far from making him unpopular with the masses there is a sense in which he has become the toast of the people.”
!​
I think of Trump as a combination of Crassus, Caesar and Nero.

Nero for his narcissistic vanity, Crassus for his unprincipled lust for gold, and Caesar because he only is interested in competing with other billionaires and despises the common people, but knows how to win over the mob with meaningless demagoguery and trifles.

Only a very brilliant brain could manage to accuse others of demagoguery while comparing the elected President of the United States, to three bloody Emperors.
Surely it better than calling him President Pile of Filth, or the Con Man of the Free World?

I heard today that Trump went to Nashville and laid a wreath on the grave of the genocidal murderer and stealer of Indian lands, Andrew Jackson !!

It figures.

Last edited:
In the Presidency of Donald Trump, we are watching the total destruction of this country. From American values, to our rule of law, common decency and honesty, truth, our democratic principles, all are being dismantled in front of our very eyes.

There are parallels between what Trump is doing to our republic and what Caligula did to Rome.

Caligula wanted to rule as an autocrat and he was contemptuous of the pretense that the senate had any power at all.
“What he did was to trample the dignity of the senatorial elite into the dirt and what he discovered in doing that was that the mass of the Roman people really enjoyed it.”
“Trump has said and done things that are utterly shocking by the standards of traditional political morality, but far from making him unpopular with the masses there is a sense in which he has become the toast of the people.”
!​
I think of Trump as a combination of Crassus, Caesar and Nero.

Nero for his narcissistic vanity, Crassus for his unprincipled lust for gold, and Caesar because he only is interested in competing with other billionaires and despises the common people, but knows how to win over the mob with meaningless demagoguery and trifles.

Only a very brilliant brain could manage to accuse others of demagoguery while comparing the elected President of the United States, to three bloody Emperors.
Surely it better than calling him President Pile of Filth, or the Con Man of the Free World?

I heard today that Trump went to Nashville and laid a wreath on the grave of the genocidal murderer and stealer of Indian lands, Andrew Jackson !!

It figures.

Nothing in your post made a real point. There was a lot of emotional demagoguery though.

It is amazing to a normal person, the layers and layers of dishonesty that you vile lefties are capable of.

How do you do it?

Nobody is rounding up Muslims and sending them to concentration camps for a death sentence.
I wasn't referring to the Holocaust. I was referring to the 10 years leading up to it.

The BLM however does have its leaders calling for the murder of whites and cops.
They wouldn't be the cops in Ferguson or Baltimore, would they be?

The KKK has almost no membership and hasn't lynched anyone in over 40 years. Drug Gangs from south of the border kill more people each year than the KKK can even muster for a march.
So now you're defending the KKK?

Corretta said something 40 years ago and today might have a different opinion like her cousin does. Sessions has won awards from the black community since that time. A lot has changed in 40 years, welcome to the modern times. Martin Luther King had a great outlook on how to bridge the racial divide but he was no angel. We choose to remember him for his great contributions to our countries unity and not for his promiscuous behavior with underaged women including women in his own family. Sessions deserves the same treatment as he has lived long enough to change his ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sessions lies under oath to a Congressional committee, yet you impeach Clinton over a sex act.

There's something seriously wrong with your moral picture.

Your opinions are all bullshit.
Again, our government is not rounding up Muslims for concentration camps and death camps.
BLM has called for killing all cops and white babies. Not specifically in one city but across our country. They are the new KKK and need to be stopped.
There is nothing to defend with the KKK today. Republicans killed their influence and they are done in our society. You are a fucking drama queen.
You think Sessions lied under oath because the bullshit artists in the DNC told you to think that way. I saw the testimony and heard the answer in its context and Sessions did nothing of the sort. The DNC is trying to criminalize the man for saying hello to the Russian ambassador during a public function and for meeting with in once as a Senate member in the performance of his job. The question was related to his function as a member of Trump's advisory staff and he answered the question truthfully.

One has to question you on your grip on reality you kool-aid drinking jerkoff. Now please go back to supporting the death of 2 million unborn babies in our country today because for the most part people are having unprotected sex and using murder as a form of contraceptive. You moral degenerates have no room to throw stones.

These libs and their babbling bullshit is running rampant. I got tired of doing my own search on their claims during the first 30 days. Now I just ignore them. They are fucking liars.

What did I lie about?

where you said Obama carried the office of the presidency with more dignity than did.lol

meant to say here -where you said Obama carried the office of the presidency with more dignity than Bush did.forgot the Bush part.THAT was an outright lie by you,get the facts straight charlie.

the FACTS are every president starting with Reagan has disgraced the oval office with less dignity than the previous one. Every president that had got in starting with reagan,has been worse than the previous one.Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america,thats why he is idolized by the mainstream media since he was the godfather of it all. the sheep of course have fallen for the lies hook,line and sinker he was one of the best presidents ever.

I hope trump is different but I am not holding my breath,so far he doesnt even come close to those mass murdering criminals Obama,Bush or Clinton as being evil.

Reagan was a fantastic president. Best one we have had in my lifetime.

The Trump Rubes only want Privacy Rights for the Orange Anus Trump

1c3880fb4db373a7aa761aeb87f2109b9d958d5eef829a5d1b55d2069990fc3b.jpg

From Tweets about bogus wiretapping to business ventures with Iran's Republican Guard, Donald Trump is destroying this country from within.

We are the laughing stock of the world!

/----- no autocrating going on when Obama used his pen and phone. Otherwise you would have been screeching about it as well. Right Libtard?

Forum List

Back