Donald Trump: The American Caligula

Congress didn't withdraw from that treaty, which made it "our" law, not just the UN's.

That law doesn't stop Congress and the President from taking military action if they wish.
Or even, back to your original claim.....regime change.
So you believed what Nixon said, "When the President does it, its not illegal".

So when the President and Congress decide to murder over a million people (that did nothing to us), that's not illegal? When the President and Congress decide to give corporations more rights than American citizens, that's not illegal? When the President and Congress decide to indefinitely detain American citizens without charges and no due process of law, that's not illegal?

So what you're saying is might makes right? That's the language of a totalitarian, not someone who embraces American values.

So you believed what Nixon said,
"When the President does it, its not illegal".

Nope. I believe when Congress passes legislation and the President signs it, it's legal.

So when the President and Congress decide to murder over a million people (that did nothing to us), that's not illegal?

They decided to murder over 1 million people? Link?

When the President and Congress decide to give corporations more rights than American citizens, that's not illegal?

Huh?

When the President and Congress decide to indefinitely detain American citizens without charges and no due process of law, that's not illegal?

Huh?

So what you're saying is might makes right?

I'm saying your claim about regime change was silly.

We should have bypassed the Taliban and nuked Tora Bora, then left. The occupation of Afghanistan was directed at Russia, not at terrorism, which WASP Bush thought was a "Jew problem."

Remember, Bush appointed Neo-Condi Rice, an expert on Russia and ignorant about Islam, even though the Cold War was supposedly over.
Oh for the love of God - remove the tinfoil hat you Alex Jones nutcase. Jews and Russia had nothing to do with 9/11. In fact, Afghanistan was completely and entirely about terrorism And while I agree with you that we should have nuked the shit out of them, the belief that we should have "bypassed" the Taliban (which facilitated terrorism) is almost as idiotic as the belief that any of it had to do with Russia and Jews.
Irradiate Riyadh

Bush fought the War on Terror like he did his military "service": two weeks in the summer, one weekend a month. HIs kissy-face buddies, the Saudi royals, are the most important facilitators of terrorism.

Congress didn't withdraw from that treaty, which made it "our" law, not just the UN's.

That law doesn't stop Congress and the President from taking military action if they wish.
Or even, back to your original claim.....regime change.

So what you're saying is might makes right? That's the language of a totalitarian, not someone who embraces American values.
A Diploma Is a Participation Trophy

The law of evolution is that Bright Makes Right. Any self-educated genius would have seen 9/11 coming years before it happened: date, place, and method. You can separate the brains from the Diploma Dumbos by asking, "Who suspected terrorists before the second plane hit?" America's contempt for High IQs,shown by not giving them everything Preppies and Blue Chip athletes get, will bury us.

HIs kissy-face buddies, the Saudi royals, are the most important facilitators of terrorism.
Not even remotely true. There isn't a single terrorist camp inside of Saudi Arabia. Not one. Nor does their government harbor and give safe haven to terrorists. They have been 100% cooperative with us on the war on terror.

The law of evolution is that Bright Makes Right. Any self-educated genius would have seen 9/11 coming years before it happened: date, place, and method. You can separate the brains from the Diploma Dumbos by asking, "Who suspected terrorists before the second plane hit?" America's contempt for High IQs,shown by not giving them everything Preppies and Blue Chip athletes get, will bury us.
Clearly Sage here is not someone of "High IQ". Aside from making "high" a proper noun by nonsensically capitalizing the "H" - she doesn't have the slightest clue why "Blue Chip" athletes receive what they receive. :eusa_doh:

Nope. I believe when Congress passes legislation and the President signs it, it's legal.

So when the President and Congress decide to murder over a million people (that did nothing to us), that's not illegal?

When the President and Congress decide to give corporations more rights than American citizens, that's not illegal?

Huh?

When the President and Congress decide to indefinitely detain American citizens without charges and no due process of law, that's not illegal?

Huh?

So say's someone who has more in common with Weimar, Germany, than he does with an American citizen.

Congress can make a law and the President can sign it, but if SCOTUS says it's un-Constitutional, Germans like you are fucked.

An American doesn't pick and choose the laws he follows.

Huh?

Huh?

So say's someone who has more in common with Weimar, Germany, than he does with an American citizen.

Congress can make a law and the President can sign it, but if SCOTUS says it's un-Constitutional, Germans like you are fucked.

SCOTUS didn't, so morons like you are fucked.

Tell it to the regimes Hillary and Obama changed and attempted to change.

According to your logic, it was okay for Germany to kill 6 million Jews. Germans were merely obeying the laws of their government, just like you. According to your logic, it was okay for Germany to annex Poland. According to your logic, it was okay for the Romans to kill Christ. Again, they were merely obeying the laws of their land.

BTW, SCOTUS did rule on it. It upheld the right to Habeaus Corpus, something you fuckers tried to take away.

According to your logic, it was okay for Germany to kill 6 million Jews. Germans were merely obeying the laws of their government, just like you. According to your logic, it was okay for Germany to annex Poland. According to your logic, it was okay for the Romans to kill Christ. Again, they were merely obeying the laws of their land.

BTW, SCOTUS did rule on it. It upheld the right to Habeaus Corpus, something you fuckers tried to take away.

Wow, all those straw men, look out for sparks!!

Employing the term "murder" in that case is the language of totalitarianism, and indeed stupidity.

What do you know about reality?
I know enough about reality to know a country full of goat herders, with barely any running water or electricity, 9000 miles away with no navy, is not a threat to a country with the most technologically advanced military the world has ever seen.

I know enough about reality not to call torture enhanced interrogation.

I know enough about reality to when when someone is trying to bullshit me.

And Trump (and the right), are trying to bullshit me.
Actually, you have ably demonstrated that you know nothing about reality.

Your continuous effort to simplify reality into singular terms that your enfeebled mind can comprehend leaves you with a black and white world that, simply, does not exist. You use the word "country" because you cannot grasp the threat of a fanaticism movement, coupled with virtually unlimited funding.

Simplicity is ever so cute ---- but it isn't reality.

In the Presidency of Donald Trump, we are watching the total destruction of this country. From American values, to our rule of law, common decency and honesty, truth, our democratic principles, all are being dismantled in front of our very eyes.

There are parallels between what Trump is doing to our republic and what Caligula did to Rome.

Caligula wanted to rule as an autocrat and he was contemptuous of the pretense that the senate had any power at all.
“What he did was to trample the dignity of the senatorial elite into the dirt and what he discovered in doing that was that the mass of the Roman people really enjoyed it.”
What Trump has done to the Republican establishment.
“Trump has said and done things that are utterly shocking by the standards of traditional political morality, but far from making him unpopular with the masses there is a sense in which he has become the toast of the people.”
!​
I think of Trump as a combination of Crassus, Caesar and Nero.

Nero for his narcissistic vanity, Crassus for his unprincipled lust for gold, and Caesar because he only is interested in competing with other billionaires and despises the common people, but knows how to win over the mob with meaningless demagoguery and trifles.

In the Presidency of Donald Trump, we are watching the total destruction of this country. From American values, to our rule of law, common decency and honesty, truth, our democratic principles, all are being dismantled in front of our very eyes.

There are parallels between what Trump is doing to our republic and what Caligula did to Rome.

Caligula wanted to rule as an autocrat and he was contemptuous of the pretense that the senate had any power at all.
“What he did was to trample the dignity of the senatorial elite into the dirt and what he discovered in doing that was that the mass of the Roman people really enjoyed it.”
“Trump has said and done things that are utterly shocking by the standards of traditional political morality, but far from making him unpopular with the masses there is a sense in which he has become the toast of the people.”
!​

Nero for his narcissistic vanity, Crassus for his unprincipled lust for gold, and Caesar because he only is interested in competing with other billionaires and despises the common people, but knows how to win over the mob with meaningless demagoguery and trifles.

Only a very brilliant brain could manage to accuse others of demagoguery while comparing the elected President of the United States, to three bloody Emperors.

A lesser mind would have choked on the irony.

Your continuous effort to simplify reality into singular terms that your enfeebled mind can comprehend leaves you with a black and white world that, simply, does not exist. You use the word "country" because you cannot grasp the threat of a fanaticism movement, coupled with virtually unlimited funding.

This isn't about me, troll.

!​

I'll call him , and see just how much he cares ....

This isn't about me, troll.

Oh, quite the contrary ... ALL your posts are all about you.

Forum List

Back