Donald Trump Speaks Today

He's just trying to get you simps to attack the capitol again. Dont be like that stupid bitch that got shot and get yourself shot.
They won't be able to repeat their last attack on the capitol. Which may explain why the fence around the Capitol is coming down.

They were able to enter Washington DC en-mass to attend the Trump rally, and from there attack the Capitol.

They will not allow any more "stop the steal" rallys to be held in Washington DC, so the insurrectionists will not be able to gather their forces.

Plus the Capitol police and national guard will be ready at the first sign of an attempt to take the Capitol again.

Presidents don’t really have time to watch TV.

Unless you’re Trump and you skip briefings so that you have more time to live tweet Fox and Friends.
They had to allocate half the day to Trumps "executive time" where he could watch hours of TV, and tweet.

9 hours of 'Executive Time': Trump's unstructured days

Since Nov. 7, the day after the midterm elections, Trump has spent around 297 hours in Executive Time, according to the 51 private schedules

How can you listen to his infomercials? Please don't tell me he conned you into donating to his failed attempts to remain in the white house?

If you're a Biden supporter then you're the last person to talk about conning. Just saying.
Lol your a slobbering Dumbfuck. Tucker Carlson and the kracken defense against law suite over their election claims were that only unreasonable morons would belive them. I guess that make you one of those unreasonable morons. Hilarious

How can you listen to his infomercials? Please don't tell me he conned you into donating to his failed attempts to remain in the white house?

If you're a Biden supporter then you're the last person to talk about conning. Just saying.
Lol your a slobbering Dumbfuck. Tucker Carlson and the kracken defense against law suite over their election claims were that only unreasonable morons would belive them. I guess that make you one of those unreasonable morons. Hilarious
BTW. Whatever happened to releasing the Kraken?

BTW. Whatever happened to releasing the Kraken?
Lol, she be releasing her law license to the judge. Maybe all those idiots that signed for her Michigan laws suits losing theirs also. If so the quality of lawyers is raising by subtracting idiot from the profession. Good days. Good Ole Rudy already been stripped of privileges in New York and DC. Be better days when we see the old kracken in Orange is the New black

or has gotten sued for FRAUD ... or stole from his own charity....

Where did you ever get the fact that Donald Trump was a thief from and he never committed fraud. Biden did. Or rather the Biden/Harris administration did.
Facts and truth don't matter to communist democrats. They will repeat the same garbage you just slapped down.

Trump speaks fluently for an hour and a half. No cue cards, no stumbling, mumbling, tripping or falling.

Joe Biddum can't even do that for 30 seconds.
"trump speaks fluently".....................:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So just like trump, you are one of those bullies making fun of people who stutter.

Your hero >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1626044207723.png

He's just trying to get you simps to attack the capitol again. Dont be like that stupid bitch that got shot and get yourself shot.
They won't be able to repeat their last attack on the capitol. Which may explain why the fence around the Capitol is coming down.

They were able to enter Washington DC en-mass to attend the Trump rally, and from there attack the Capitol.

They will not allow any more "stop the steal" rallys to be held in Washington DC, so the insurrectionists will not be able to gather their forces.

Plus the Capitol police and national guard will be ready at the first sign of an attempt to take the Capitol again.
Armed with rubber bullets would be nice.

Forum List

Back