Donald Trump Speaks Today

. Reaching millions of voters, many of which, were undecided and possibly looking for a change, is much better than reaching tens of thousand of loyal supporters for their entertainment
Yet the mentally ill fat man tried that and drummed up more votes against himself than for himself. Every Trump rally was really a Biden rally. Every Trump TV appearance was an efective Biden ad.
Sure, puppy, whatever you say.
Oh look, it's my butthurt little attack poodle.
Did you build your pyramid yet?
I noticed you never came back because you found out I was right that no machinery today get handle the weight.
Speaking of weight, how light is your IQ?

. Reaching millions of voters, many of which, were undecided and possibly looking for a change, is much better than reaching tens of thousand of loyal supporters for their entertainment
Yet the mentally ill fat man tried that and drummed up more votes against himself than for himself. Every Trump rally was really a Biden rally. Every Trump TV appearance was an efective Biden ad.
And he spread his good cheer and Covid-19 everywhere he went including his own entourage and advance people. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And he spread his good cheer and Covid-19 everywhere he went including his own entourage and advance people. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
So did the rest of the world and many nations are still spreading it.

Yep. Reaching millions of voters, many of which, were undecided and possibly looking for a change, is much better than reaching tens of thousand of loyal supporters for their entertainment.;)
Trumps method is to cling to his core voters, and motivate them to show up at the polls.
This is why republicans are making it harder to vote, because they know such impediments effect their voters less than the average voter.
They are trying because that is all they have. The Democrats will have to push like crazy to get their Democrats to the polls in 2022, as most of them often do not realize how important it is, except during the presidential cycle. I don't think a Trump man has a chance in 2024, not after Trump's attempted election overthrow in January 2021, with the silent support of the trumpers in office.

Can't wait!! :D

Donald is still the true potus

wide__450x253__mobile__scale_2

that suit of delusion fits you well.

It isn't a 'delusion', I voted for Trump and he's still my president, not scary Chinese communist and election thief who forget his own name

he can be your president all you want.

he's just NOT THE potus anymore.... 'cause he LOST.

bigley.

ha ha neener neener.

Last edited:
Mad Mike Lindell just reported at CPAC that all the negative leftwing press is HELPING HIM get his message out as well as building his business!!! :woohoo:

Looks like he is beating back Dominion's threats as well. The truth will out!

View attachment 511556

:auiqs.jpg:

Ain't it great! Lindell who made mistakes early in life and was down on his luck now a huge success story! The American Dream.

I think he just said he has over 100 products and has sold over 51 million pillows!

he just found a new way to grift. ca-CHING! what are you gonna say when that date to re install donny goes bye bye?

CHA-CHING! More money to rerelect Trump! CHA-CHING!

View attachment 511564

ya, ^^^ dupes be duped ^^^

Last edited:
He's stomach turning in general but I really hate that phony patriotism - hugging the flag. Same with phony christian holding a bible upside down.

But, is anyone still keeping track of his lies? He was at more than 30K when she slunk away from DC and he hasn't even slowed down.
yeah we know you hate flag huggers ... but you got squat to say about flag burners .

save your faux indignation.

Trump just announced that the US Attorney in PA reported to him that Bill Barr WOULD NOT LET HIM investigate voter fraud!

Then Barr announced he couldn't find any evidence of fraud!
Didnt Drumpf give Barr his job?

barr openly auditioned for donny's AG gig. & funny AF that the fact he was entrenched in the iran/contra dirty dealings... he thought the fake fraud charges was his red line.

or has gotten sued for FRAUD ... or stole from his own charity....

Where did you ever get the fact that Donald Trump was a thief from and he never committed fraud. Biden did. Or rather the Biden/Harris administration did.
Facts and truth don't matter to communist democrats. They will repeat the same garbage you just slapped down.

lol ... your alternative facts must soothe yer sore butt quite nicely, ' eh?

He will get into the audit in AZ and the new evidence found of massive fraud in Georgia....
And they will be silly, embarrassing lies. And you fools will repeat them forever, even when they are debunked. Then he will ask you for money.

Rinse, repeat.
The people holding the audits will never admit they haven't found anything. The money only comes in, when they can give the people who hired them hope that they're making progress.

they already did that once ... the results were supposta be released on june 30 ... but it was <ahem> 'delayed'. that grift worked ... so why not CONtinue to 'delay' as long as donny's dupes will be duped.

Did youtube seriously block the speech?

Fucking big tech communist.
Awwwwwwwwww! :itsok:
Don't worry ...

C-Span is still carrying the speech.

You and your Communist friends failed once again to stifle the US Constitution.

there is nothing unconstitutional about private companies setting their own standards ... but poorly educated deplorables such as yerself cannot distinguish the difference between a private entity & the gov'ment.

that's why donny loves you long time.

there is nothing unconstitutional about private companies setting their own standards ... but poorly educated deplorables such as yerself cannot distinguish the difference between a private entity & the gov'ment.

that's why donny loves you long time.
Hey Jackass ...

I didn't say it was unConstitutional.

Forum List

Back