Donald Trump Speaks Today

How can you listen to his infomercials? Please don't tell me he conned you into donating to his failed attempts to remain in the white house?

If you're a Biden supporter then you're the last person to talk about conning. Just saying.
Anyone other than Drumpf has always been my motto. Biden didnt con anyone into donating to him and signing a waiver. Just saying.

How can you listen to his infomercials? Please don't tell me he conned you into donating to his failed attempts to remain in the white house?

If you're a Biden supporter then you're the last person to talk about conning. Just saying.
Anyone other than Drumpf has always been my motto. Biden didnt con anyone into donating to him and signing a waiver. Just saying.
Trump got 12 million more votes in 2020 than he received in 2016...anyone that thinks Joe got more legitimate votes than Trump is either a fool or a liar.....its not good to lie to yourself....

Trump got 12 million more votes in 2020 than he received in 2016...anyone that thinks Joe got more legitimate votes than Trump is either a fool or a liar.....its not good to lie to yourself....

I think I found a new best friend. :D

If that makes you feel better. :itsok:

If that makes you feel better. :itsok:
:9:.....now I feel better.....

Forum List

Back