Donald Trump Speaks Today

Yep. Reaching millions of voters, many of which, were undecided and possibly looking for a change, is much better than reaching tens of thousand of loyal supporters for their entertainment.;)
Trumps method is to cling to his core voters, and motivate them to show up at the polls.
This is why republicans are making it harder to vote, because they know such impediments effect their voters less than the average voter.
They are trying because that is all they have. The Democrats will have to push like crazy to get their Democrats to the polls in 2022, as most of them often do not realize how important it is, except during the presidential cycle. I don't think a Trump man has a chance in 2024, not after Trump's attempted election overthrow in January 2021, with the silent support of the trumpers in office.
Let's hope so....never underestimate the stupidity of the American Right.

there is nothing unconstitutional about private companies setting their own standards ... but poorly educated deplorables such as yerself cannot distinguish the difference between a private entity & the gov'ment.

that's why donny loves you long time.
Hey Jackass ...

I didn't say it was unConstitutional.

then stfu you whiney little snowflake.

Yep. Reaching millions of voters, many of which, were undecided and possibly looking for a change, is much better than reaching tens of thousand of loyal supporters for their entertainment.;)
Trumps method is to cling to his core voters, and motivate them to show up at the polls.
This is why republicans are making it harder to vote, because they know such impediments effect their voters less than the average voter.
They are trying because that is all they have. The Democrats will have to push like crazy to get their Democrats to the polls in 2022, as most of them often do not realize how important it is, except during the presidential cycle. I don't think a Trump man has a chance in 2024, not after Trump's attempted election overthrow in January 2021, with the silent support of the trumpers in office.
Let's hope so....never underestimate the stupidity of the American Right.
I used to, I guess, but not any longer. I remember when they were just normal people, before they became overcome by zealous polarization and looked at things in the light of historical precedent, based on norms, the constitution and rule of law. Now, they only want to have their way, whether it goes with the intent of the founding fathers and the constitution our country was built on, or not, even if they cannot sell wholesale change away from the constitution to the American people.

Forum List

Back