Donald Trump Special Announcement Later Today

This thread is already filling up with triggered people. 😂
Judging by the number of people I have on ignore posting it it you are correct. No idea what they typed but I suspect:

OIP.5u821EwXevUDK6NV6phX9QAAAA

:laughing0301:

Is it over that stupid BS him and mikey discussed yesterday? About legislation to stop illegals from voting in federal elections even though they cant?

Is it over that stupid BS him and mikey discussed yesterday? About legislation to stop illegals from voting in federal elections even though they cant?

Perhaps not, but they are using them in the census to establish more seats in Congress.

Why should a population that is not eligible to vote be counted towards expanding house seats, seats that they won't be represented by since they can't vote. Are you always this stupid? Why yes, you are.

I hope it backfires on your ass and the added seats are red, especially given that they'll be in areas where there are a lot of illegals and the people that can vote will be fed up with the tax burden of supporting them, the higher real estate and rent prices, and the higher crime. Good luck with that.

Why should a population that is not eligible to vote be counted towards expanding house seats, seats that they won't be represented by since they can't vote
Because they are affected by the policies and pay taxes and participate in the economy.

What others with the basic human trait of empathy call "human beings".

So you plan to delete the 14th Amendment? That pesky constitution... you guys clam to love it, until you don't, just about every other day.

Because they are affected by the policies and pay taxes and participate in the economy.

What others with the basic human trait of empathy call "human beings".

So you plan to delete the 14th Amendment? That pesky constitution... you guys clam to love it, until you don't, just about every other day.

But they CAN'T VOTE, nor should they be able to since they shouldn't be there to begin with. How are they 'represented' when they have no say in who represents them? It's just a scheme by leftists to try to bolster their numbers in congress, it has zero to do with 'empathy'. How is it 'empathy' when they can't choose who they would like to represent them? You just want more reps, it's all about your leftist power and control. Tell me where the constitution allows for our borders to be over run and millions of illegals allowed into the country? Take your bullshit about the constitution and shove it up your ass, it means nothing to you unless you can use it or pervert it to gain more control and power.

Forum List

Back