Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

Yep
No chargeable offense
No crime
Not guilty
Innocent
Exhonerated

It’s as if it never all existed because in reality it never did.
Poor beleaguered Mueller knew he had a no go turd pretty quick but had to drag it on two years for the insane asylum,

President Trump putting the American people first...
Faced with the Trump administration’s threat of a 5% tax on all its exports to the U.S., Mexico agreed to send thousands more troops to its own southern border with Guatemala to stop migrants headed to the U.S.
A concept the anti-American left just can’t grasp.

Illegal Migrants on Way to US Border Down 39%, Mexico Says

Immigration is for the benefit of and at the discretion of the country accepting the immigrants.

I wonder how many people really feel that immigrations existence is to benefit the person wishing to come here?

So...much...winning. Just as President Trump promised.
A growing liquefied natural gas trade in the U.S. builds the domestic industrial sector and supports our national security interests abroad by providing America’s allies with more energy choice and freedom.
Affordable energy (something we never have under the Dumbocrats), jobs (something we never have under the Dumbocrats), wealth (something we never have under the Dumbocrats), National Security (something we never have under the Dumbocrats), etc.

America’s Natural Gas Exports Offer Economic Opportunity, Energy Choice

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

Trump is in the Top 5 greatest President is history.

judges.gif

we are the wealthiest nation in the history of the world

we have the most powerful military in the history of the world

we have the best president in the history of the world

america is awesome. i mean this place rocks!

Thank you, President Trump...
President Donald Trump is demanding that U.S. businesses "immediately start looking for an alternative to China," including bringing their manufacturing back to the U.S.
It's amazing that the Dumbocrats have cried the loudest about how their policies forced jobs over to China are now crying about the conservative policies that are bringing jobs back from China.

Trump orders U.S. companies to "start looking for alternatives" to China - CBS News

Thank you, President Trump...
President Donald Trump is demanding that U.S. businesses "immediately start looking for an alternative to China," including bringing their manufacturing back to the U.S.
It's amazing that the Dumbocrats have cried the loudest about how their policies forced jobs over to China are now crying about the conservative policies that are bringing jobs back from China.

Trump orders U.S. companies to "start looking for alternatives" to China - CBS News

haaaaaaaaaa............... & bigcorp are falling all over themselves to appease donny..................

Forum List

Back