Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

He literally might go down as the greatest president of all-time. All of this with the left doing everything they can to stop him. From false rape accusations to false "collusion" accusations to illegal deep-state operations.

PTA.jpg

President Trump uses restraint and like he said this morning, compared to recent Presidents, has common sense.

This is why we elected him!

He literally might go down as the greatest president of all-time. All of this with the left doing everything they can to stop him. From false rape accusations to false "collusion" accusations to illegal deep-state operations.
Those things you listed in the post ^above^ may be the real secret to his popularity...for the first time in my life I like trump [I always considered him a phoney until now] and it's because of how he so upsets the lily white liberal apple cart.

President Trump has been amazing...
Meanwhile, 71% of voters said they believe Trump has made the economy "somewhat strong or very strong,"
He should win re-election unanimously. He won’t (because the left hates America). But he should.

New poll has great news for Trump ahead of campaign season, bad news for Democrats

You gotta love Donald Trump. Donald Trump is over at the G20, and he’s sitting there and he’s talking to Vladimir Putin of Russia. And the Drive-By Media is covering it over there. “Mr. President, Mr. President, are you gonna tell Putin not to meddle in the election in 2020?”
So Trump smiles and leans over to Putin, “Hey, don’t meddle in the election, Mr. President.” And they both start laughing about it, and the media just had a cow. They’ve been having a cow all day. God I love that man!

Meanwhile, 71% of voters said they believe Trump has made the economy "somewhat strong or very strong,"
He should win re-election unanimously. He won’t (because the left hates America). But he should.

New poll has great news for Trump ahead of campaign season, bad news for Democrats

You gotta love Donald Trump. Donald Trump is over at the G20, and he’s sitting there and he’s talking to Vladimir Putin of Russia. And the Drive-By Media is covering it over there. “Mr. President, Mr. President, are you gonna tell Putin not to meddle in the election in 2020?”
So Trump smiles and leans over to Putin, “Hey, don’t meddle in the election, Mr. President.” And they both start laughing about it, and the media just had a cow. They’ve been having a cow all day. God I love that man!
Ok...that is EPIC! I hadn't heard that. Now I have to go find it.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless
Which right wing nutcase source is this again

Ok...that is EPIC! I hadn't heard that. Now I have to go find it.

While you are at it look at the graph of the continuation of Obama economy
Also any idea why the con created fewer jobs than Obama? Last 2 years v's 1st 2.?
Fantastic con job of indoctrinating zero college white supremists, best in history.
Maybe hitler?

Snowflake, the “Obama Economy” was the above 10% unemployment that caused him to take a historical beat-down in the 2010 midterm elections.
Also any idea why the con created fewer jobs than Obama? Last 2 years v's 1st 2.?
Yes snowflake, I know exactly why. I suspect you do too. It’s because there is very little room for improvement when you have created an economy with 3.7% unemployment. Hard to keep creating jobs with that rate.

Snowflake, the “Obama Economy” was the above 10% unemployment that caused him to take a historical beat-down in the 2010 midterm elections.
Yes snowflake, I know exactly why. I suspect you do too. It’s because there is very little room for improvement when you have created an economy with 3.7% unemployment. Hard to keep creating jobs with that rate.
LOLOL

Poor, Buttplug, the unemployment rate was never above 10% under Obama. And the reason it was high as it was, was due to Bush's Great Recession.

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2009_2019_all_period_M05_data.gif

Forum List

Back