Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

I assume you can't forgive Capt. Bonespurs either?
What Clinton did was far more insidious. He enrolled in ROTC to avoid the draft. When it became clear that he would no longer be drafted, he dropped out of ROTC.

I don't forgive anyone for intentioanlly shirking military duty, but Clinton proved to be an extra-special kind of scumbag...

What Clinton did was far more insidious. He enrolled in ROTC to avoid the draft. When it became clear that he would no longer be drafted, he dropped out of ROTC.

I don't forgive anyone for intentioanlly shirking military duty, but Clinton proved to be an extra-special kind of scumbag...
Trump was no better. Paying someone to fake injury to get 4F?

Cmon...

"He called Trump supporters crazies"

Thank you, poster 'rightwinger'.
I couldn't figure out what poster Correll was alluding to when he kept repeating and repeating that McCain 'insulted' Trump supporters.
That poster wouldn't answer the question so I'm thankful you did.

But you know, as far as "insults" go......I'm not so sure that one is all that scabrous, given the target of it.

I could be persuaded otherwise though, if someone is capable of an articulate defense.

Thank you, poster 'rightwinger'.
I couldn't figure out what poster Correll was alluding to when he kept repeating and repeating that McCain 'insulted' Trump supporters.
That poster wouldn't answer the question so I'm thankful you did.

But you know, as far as "insults" go......I'm not so sure that one is all that scabrous, given the target of it.

I could be persuaded otherwise though, if someone is capable of an articulate defense.

What difference does it make to you now, that you know the details?

So you like guns, Trump, and you swear at someone you don't even know. You are a bigger dolt than I thought 10 minutes ago. Keep talking, you're illustrating your ignorance.
I'm a gun activist. You're a sniveling bed wetting leftists anti right pussy. And you have yet to show any intelligence.

Several presidents didn’t serve in the military. You probably think one or two of them were the greatest ever.
The problem is not that they didn't serve, the problem is how can you attack someone's military record when your coward ass doesn't have one. The country was at war when Trump was called upon and he ran and hid and cowards like you try and defend that.

Kerry_Fonda_2004_election_photo.jpg

Forum List

Back