Donald Trump Just Called Himself ‘A Very Stable Genius’

There is not a stable person around nor a genius that would characterize themselves as a “ stable genius.”

Trump actually doesn’t understand this because he actually started bragging about the schools he attended over 50 years ago when questioned about the book.

He doesn’t understand the nation’s concern is his mental state NOW, now 50 years ago.

You obviously have spaghetti for brains if you have not heard any of the average 5.5 lies a day the Orange Genius tells.

Give us an example of one...
Are you a masochist or just a troll?

I have given two, and I predict that Soggy will forget this thread even exist.
They do it all the time, not only Soggy.
They keep asking the same questions every single day.

That is true, this request for an example of a lie is almost a daily occurrence. It is the partisan hack version of the movie 50 First dates, every day the Trump zealots wake up and have no memory of anything that happened the previous day.
Here’s their routine.
Non Trump supporter writes a well known fact.
Trump supporter doesn’t believe it and asks for a link.
Link is provided.
Doofus cries fake news.
Repeated daily.

And he is.... he is...

One of the best years in US history.

Do you know you're adoring a person who is not really running the WH much less the country? You talk about the so-called deep state, well it's in his WH and a handful of people around him are running things. Pull your head out.

He is just a vehicle for a few.

Last edited:
No one should have any doubt now that this man is mentally ill.

I didn't see SNL last night, but I do hope that the writers had enough lead time to get this on the show. It's awful for the country to have this monkey in the Oval Office, but his latest emanation is a true gift to comedy. I hope they were able to find Alec Baldwin in time.

It was a rerun last night.

There is not an honest cell in his being!

Just because you can't take the truth doesn't mean the rest of us are as weak.

You obviously have spaghetti for brains if you have not heard any of the average 5.5 lies a day the Orange Genius tells.

Give us an example of one...

"You know, one of the things that people don’t understand — we have signed more legislation than anybody. We broke the record of Harry Truman,”

Can we have the original quote? Especially the part after ",".
Yet another deplorable that doesn’t listen to what the president says or follows the news showing him on tape saying it.

A challenge for the Trumpanzees.
Quote anyone in history who was both stable and a genius saying,” I’m a stable genius.”

I didn't see SNL last night, but I do hope that the writers had enough lead time to get this on the show. It's awful for the country to have this monkey in the Oval Office, but his latest emanation is a true gift to comedy. I hope they were able to find Alec Baldwin in time.

Thank you for that. I think that the SNL writers can really do something with this. It's a true gift!

Thank you for that. I think that the SNL writers can really do something with this. It's a true gift!

Their new season usually starts the 2nd or 3rd Saturday of January. I started to watch last night in hopes but turned it off when I saw it was from Thanksgiving.

I shit you not.
Yes he did.
Would a stable person OR a genius ever utter those words?

President Donald Trump hit back at critics who have questioned his mental stability by branding himself a “very stable genius” on Saturday morning.

In a series of tweets, Trump said that throughout his life his “two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.” He also bragged about going from “VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star... to President of the United States (on my first try).”

You don’t find these comments the least bit peculiar, trump humps?

Stable people don’t going around telling everybody they’re stable unless they doubt it themselves.

Donald Trump Just Called Himself 'A Very Stable Genius' | HuffPost
you should be more worried about that horribly senile old joker that is president now.....help him out with more ice cream and adult diapers

Donald Trump Just Called Himself ‘A Very Stable Genius’​

And? When you pack the gear you can talk smack! Go hide under your bedcovers Dem wingers.

2022-05-22_19-54-36_grande.png

Forum List

Back