Donald Trump Just Called Himself ‘A Very Stable Genius’

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
I shit you not.
Yes he did.
Would a stable person OR a genius ever utter those words?

President Donald Trump hit back at critics who have questioned his mental stability by branding himself a “very stable genius” on Saturday morning.

In a series of tweets, Trump said that throughout his life his “two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.” He also bragged about going from “VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star... to President of the United States (on my first try).”

You don’t find these comments the least bit peculiar, trump humps?

Stable people don’t going around telling everybody they’re stable unless they doubt it themselves.

Donald Trump Just Called Himself 'A Very Stable Genius' | HuffPost

The Donald is smarter than Barry "Butthurt" Hussaine Obama and Crooked Hillary combined. Plus he is honest and tells it like it is. That is why he won the election in a landslide! Get over it!

He's certainly been very smart in separating trusting folks from their wealth for his own benefit in the past. I don't see any reason to think that has changed.

49FC479A-54AE-44E0-8BD2-418CACCEF7A2.jpeg

The Donald is smarter than Barry "Butthurt" Hussaine Obama and Crooked Hillary combined. Plus he is honest and tells it like it is. That is why he won the election in a landslide! Get over it!
Everything in your post is false. The "smart" reference is a subjective opinion, but the honesty is an objective and provable falsehood. Winning by a landslide is also a provable falsehood.

I shit you not.
Yes he did.

President Donald Trump hit back at critics who have questioned his mental stability by branding himself a “very stable genius” on Saturday morning.

In a series of tweets, Trump said that throughout his life his “two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.” He also bragged about going from “VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star... to President of the United States (on my first try).”

Stable people don’t going around telling everybody they’re stable unless they doubt it themselves.

Check out his IQ compared to Obubba's.

There is not an honest cell in his being!

Just because you can't take the truth doesn't mean the rest of us are as weak.

I shit you not.
Yes he did.

Yup Dump said he tested positive for his IQ.

I shit you not.
Yes he did.

You on the other hand, failed the IQ test.

There is not an honest cell in his being!

Just because you can't take the truth doesn't mean the rest of us are as weak.

You obviously have spaghetti for brains if you have not heard any of the average 5.5 lies a day the Orange Genius tells.

I shit you not.
Yes he did.

You on the other hand, failed the IQ test.

Actually 109, barely above average. What uou got!

I shit you not.
Yes he did.

Would a stable genius use the word "like" before saying it?

It's funny, he said "taking out the old Ronald Reagan play book" but Reagan ACTUALLY HAD PROBLEMS, we know this.

He died of complications from his Alzheimer's. And Trump is using this as an example... what a muppet.

Is he?

Let's see.

Obama went to some schools in Indonesia. Then he got a scholarship to attend Punahou School in Hawaii. 3,000+ students, $22,050 per year, but Obama got, not because he's from money, but because he was bright enough to get a scholarship.

Trump went to Kew-Forest School. Lowest current Tuition fee is $13,545 and highest is $36,390 a year. It has 247 students. Then he was sent off to military school because he kept leaving school without permission. Current tuition is $37,190.

Obama then went to Occidental College. $67,000 a year currently.

Two years later he got into Columbia University. Five years later he went to Harvard and become editor of the Harvard Law Review. Scalia, Roberts, Ginsburg, make up a few of the 7 Supreme Court Justices to have been editors of the Harvard Law Review.

Trump went to Fordham University. Then transferred to Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.

Obama got through education by being smart. He got where he was only because he was smart. Trump got the best education at the highest prices, and still he went to average schools later on. Obama did post graduate, he became editor of a prestigious law review, Trump didn't go beyond graduate.

No one should have any doubt now that this man is mentally ill.

I didn't see SNL last night, but I do hope that the writers had enough lead time to get this on the show. It's awful for the country to have this monkey in the Oval Office, but his latest emanation is a true gift to comedy. I hope they were able to find Alec Baldwin in time.

I shit you not.
Yes he did.

Maybe 30 years ago he had it together but now he’s a blistering idiot.

Forum List

Back