Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

Forgive me if this is another dumb question, but because of Alec's name being a part of the shirt's message, can he sue to make sure that he gets half of whatever profits from the shirt come if not all of the profits?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. At the end of the day, what too many people may not seem to realize is that he is the one who is going to have to live with what happened since he is the one who fired the weapon.

There's a law that was passed that prevents criminals from profiting from their crimes. It happened in response to a notorious serial killer who was selling paintings from his prison cell and making money off the notoriety. So, no, Baldwin should not be entitled to anything. Also, he's an extremely violent and hateful person, and I doubt he feels any remorse for what he did.

There's a law that was passed that prevents criminals from profiting from their crimes. It happened in response to a notorious serial killer who was selling paintings from his prison cell and making money off the notoriety. So, no, Baldwin should not be entitled to anything. Also, he's an extremely violent and hateful person, and I doubt he feels any remorse for what he did.
In order for him to be labeled a criminal, he has to be charged for the crime, found guilty, etc.

Holly

P.S. The big question is, was murder his every intention?

In order for him to be labeled a criminal, he has to be charged for the crime, found guilty, etc.

Holly

I do believe he killed the woman intentionally, but it was probably not premeditated. If you intentionally point a gun at an innocent person and pull the trigger, whatever happens is intentional at that point.

You're such a fucking liar.

You said you didn't see where anyone had called Baldwin a murderer.

I quickly showed you four posts which did exactly that. You couldn't simply admit that you were wrong, so you started tap dancing and obfuscating. You lack the quality of character which would permit you to admit to being wrong.

Have you always been a dishonest little fuck?
i didn’t see…you found like 3 wow

Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting​

And rightly so.

1635191790257.png

The family will hopefully sue Baldwin for his stupidity. A gun is always considered loaded, even if you believe you are an elitist.

Holly

It doesn't matter if it was Baldwin's intent to kill that person. That's why the charge would probably be involuntary manslaughter. He pulled the trigger, also he is the producer of the movie.

You can buy this on the idiots website.
View attachment 556071
I wonder if he will donate the profits to the family of the dea woman ? Piece of shit.
Well naturally. It's not as if it was the orange pile of shit's idea. His entire brand is to appeal to and drag out the worst qualities in people. The people managing his brand know this.

The only thing more dangerous than having a real unmodified gun on set is have that firearm and also real ammo.

There were some real idiots working on the Rust set. One of them was Alex Baldwin.

You can buy this on the idiots website.
View attachment 556071
I wonder if he will donate the profits to the family of the dea woman ? Piece of shit.
LMAO, Karma! Your Heeero did the same exact thing when he mocked Dick Cheney for virtually the same thing. Fuckin' hypocrite.

Forum List

Back