Donald Trump Jr. Offering Chance To Sign Dads Birthday Card. For A Donation To His Campaign Fund

I'm so glad that this makes your blood pressure go dangerously high.

It actually got dangerously low from laughing my ass off. There is no bigger sucker than Trumphumper. You people do put the suck in sucker.

L

Lol, the clintons sold China our missile technology for some campaign contributions.
Hell, smilin' Bill and Hill RENTED the Lincoln Bedroom and sold seats at the table for a WH breakfast. Fundraising isn't something any politician can do without but as for Trump being especially greedy... he never accepted one thin dime of salary for his 4 years. A LOT of vicious slanders were generated against him but I never saw that point denied by anyone on the Left. People who slander him, IMO, are zombified scum. I plan to rather enjoy watching their world burn down come November.

Indications from the notorious laptop are that Hunter did a lot more than sign a freaking birthday card.
Yes, indeed, and if Trump does run and win, when he begins his second term, any of his admin or associates that begin getting the Navarro treatment, he should instantly pardon. He took counsel from folks in that sewer and got a lot of bad advice the first time around. This time, ALL BETS ARE OFF. He needs to do exactly what Obama did upon winning the office. Get rid of EVERY political appointee on day ONE.

That should include Wray, Milley, and any other general officer at the JCS that signed on to the blue haired crew. EVERY service member who was separated due to the vaccine mandate should be offered the chance to come back, with back pay.
Trump and his team need to just hit the ground running and execute a blitzkrieg on the vermin that CAN be dismissed by the chief Executive according to the Constitution. Tear up every EO Biden signed, do it day one. He should make it clear to the Turtle that he isn't going to be running things again. He can either deal reasonably or his advice can be ignored and his record vilified.

Donald Trump Jr. is offering his father's supporters a chance to sign the former president's "official" birthday card — but only if they donate money to his fundraising committee.

This is President Trump's ONLY Official Birthday Card," Trump Jr. wrote in his email. "So make sure you sign THIS ONE and not the other fake ones out there."
Fund raising is legal, right?

Forum List

Back