Donald Trump, Jr for VP

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
How amazing would that be?

If Trump is removed from office in any way, you get a fresh new Donald Trump!!

They won’t be able to escape DONALD TRUMP.

Lol…Why don’t you guys just call yourselves neo-monarchists and end the charade.

An interesting idea but untenable. Too many people would not want to vote for that. Besides, we already had half of Trump's family holding positions in his first term and the look wasn't good and it did not work out so well. Apparently these were the only people Trump could trust close to him. Hopefully, he has thought things out better this time and has amassed new, better people.

But I tend to forgive Trump's foibles as a noob to government compared to the absolute disaster a seasoned "professional" like Joe Biden has been.

If Trump is removed from office in any way, you get a fresh new Donald Trump!!

They won’t be able to escape DONALD TRUMP.
In before the lock or demotion.

Trump has no respect for either of his sons. In his eyes, they are disappointments that have never lived up to the Trump name.
One who leaves a hot wife for a bloated bag of former Fox News gas, and the "slow one" who probably has trouble remembering what day of the week it is. :auiqs.jpg:

Eric Trump?

Come on, the heads of the cult would explode if DTJ was VP. He is way smarter than Harris

We don't need any more Trump, Obama, Bush or Clinton creep shows anymore. Believe me when I say it.

It would be so fun.

TDS^2.

We would see cultists jumping off of buildings in San Francisco and only being saved by landing in a pile of human shit in the street below.

I don't like nepotism. Anywhere. Any time.

dimocrap scum do it but that doesn't excuse it.

dimocrap scum are also traitors, wife-beaters, rapists and pedophiles.

That doesn't mean it's okay for everybody. Just dimocrap scum. It's who they are. It is what they are -- scum through and through

I don't like nepotism. Anywhere. Any time.

dimocrap scum do it but that doesn't excuse it.

dimocrap scum are also traitors, wife-beaters, rapists and pedophiles.

That doesn't mean it's okay for everybody. Just dimocrap scum. It's who they are. It is what they are -- scum through and through
We'll just mark you down on the paranoid nutbag list.

Forum List

Back