Donald Trump Jr. - Billy Carter

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Donald Trump Jr. makes Billy Carter look like an intellect.

How could someone be so stupid to openly embrace an offer from a foreign government to help his Father's presidential campaign. He did so through a paper trail of emails. He was clueless to the jeopardy he was putting himself and his Father's campaign in.
After knowing the meeting had been discovered by the press he continued to lie. Many lies have been outed. What has not been outed? We cannot take Don Jr's word on anything.

Don Jr is an idiot.

How could someone be so stupid to openly embrace an offer from a foreign government to help his Father's presidential campaign. He did so through a paper trail of emails. He was clueless to the jeopardy he was putting himself and his Father's campaign in.
After knowing the meeting had been discovered by the press he continued to lie. Many lies have been outed. What has not been outed? We cannot take Don Jr's word on anything.

Don Jr is an idiot.
No... YOU are an idiot. Digging up dirt on an opponent has been done since the beginning of campaigns.

Get a life.

81_197799-1024x724.jpg

Why is everyone trying to make something out of Jr. meeting this woman? Give the guy a break. Maybe you're all jealous 'cause he set up a gang bang with 6 other guys to get a little poontang.

Why is everyone trying to make something out of Jr. meeting this woman? Give the guy a break. Maybe you're all jealous 'cause he set up a gang bang with 6 other guys to get a little poontang.

I cannot find the answer-----does DONNIE JR have a job with government? Is he obligated to report
or keep his activities KNOWN to anyone

Poor snowflakes... the Jr. story is a nothingburger so they're whining again... shocker.

I cannot find the answer-----does DONNIE JR have a job with government? Is he obligated to report
He probably didn't need to release those e-mails that are proof of efforts to obtain help from Russia to throw the election. What a stupid decision. But then again, nobody in the Trump family has ever had to suffer consequences for their actions, so he never developed a mechanism to determine whether or not he should do something. So can we really blame him?

He probably didn't need to release those e-mails that are proof of efforts to obtain help from Russia to throw the election. What a stupid decision. But then again, nobody in the Trump family has ever had to suffer consequences for their actions, so he never developed a mechanism to determine whether or not he should do something. So can we really blame him?

try to respond------under what restrictions is he LEGALLY? what if instead of
a son , he was a journalist?

I would think no restrictions. Which makes you wonder how he could have possibly been so stupid as to release those e-mails.

I would think no restrictions. Which makes you wonder how he could have possibly been so stupid as to release those e-mails.

some one INTIMIDATED HIM?

some one INTIMIDATED HIM?
Who?

"THROWING AN ELECTION" is LEGAL SPORT in America, and they AAAAAALLLL do it.

Get a clue.

Just ask Debbie "blabber mouth" Shultz. She "threw the election" to get her girlfriend Hitlery the nomination.

"THROWING AN ELECTION" is LEGAL SPORT in America, and they AAAAAALLLL do it.

Get a clue.

Just ask Debbie "blabber mouth" Shultz. She "threw the election" to get her girlfriend Hitler the nomination.
In the name of Russia? Nah, I think that's rare.

Don Jr is an idiot.
No... YOU are an idiot. Digging up dirt on an opponent has been done since the beginning of campaigns.

Get a life.
The Russians were trying to help themselves first.
The Russians look for naive, stupid individuals they can use for their own gain. They found that person in Don Jr.
As a veteran, I am sure you are aware of the history of the Russians trying to get advantage over the USA. I am sure you would not be that naive and stupid.
The pre-Trump Republican Party led the charge to keep the Russians in check.

Don Jr is an idiot.

Get a life.
The Russians were trying to help themselves first.
The Russians look for naive, stupid individuals they can use for their own gain. They found that person in Don Jr.
As a veteran, I am sure you are aware of the history of the Russians trying to get advantage over the USA. I am sure you would not be that naive and stupid.
The pre-Trump Republican Party led the charge to keep the Russians in check.

oh gee-----next THEY'LL FIND ME!!!!!

Forum List

Back