Donald Trump Jr. - Billy Carter

Donald Trump Jr. makes Billy Carter look like an intellect.

How could someone be so stupid to openly embrace an offer from a foreign government to help his Father's presidential campaign. He did so through a paper trail of emails. He was clueless to the jeopardy he was putting himself and his Father's campaign in.
After knowing the meeting had been discovered by the press he continued to lie. Many lies have been outed. What has not been outed? We cannot take Don Jr's word on anything.

Don Jr is an idiot.
No... YOU are an idiot. Digging up dirt on an opponent has been done since the beginning of campaigns.

Get a life.
The Russians were trying to help themselves first.
The Russians look for naive, stupid individuals they can use for their own gain. They found that person in Don Jr.
As a veteran, I am sure you are aware of the history of the Russians trying to get advantage over the USA. I am sure you would not be that naive and stupid.
The pre-Trump Republican Party led the charge to keep the Russians in check.

oh gee-----next THEY'LL FIND ME!!!!!
I do not think you would meet what the Russians are looking for. They like naive and stupid but they do not like too stupid. You are safe.

Donald Trump Jr. makes Billy Carter look like an intellect.

How could someone be so stupid to openly embrace an offer from a foreign government to help his Father's presidential campaign. He did so through a paper trail of emails. He was clueless to the jeopardy he was putting himself and his Father's campaign in.
After knowing the meeting had been discovered by the press he continued to lie. Many lies have been outed. What has not been outed? We cannot take Don Jr's word on anything.

Don Jr is an idiot.
No... YOU are an idiot. Digging up dirt on an opponent has been done since the beginning of campaigns.

Get a life.
The Russians were trying to help themselves first.
The Russians look for naive, stupid individuals they can use for their own gain. They found that person in Don Jr.
As a veteran, I am sure you are aware of the history of the Russians trying to get advantage over the USA. I am sure you would not be that naive and stupid.
The pre-Trump Republican Party led the charge to keep the Russians in check.

oh gee-----next THEY'LL FIND ME!!!!!
I do not think you would meet what the Russians are looking for. They like naive and stupid but they do not like too stupid. You are safe.

Uh oh!

emot89.gif

Forum List

Back