Trump Donald Trump is the Messiah of Our Time

trumpguy

Rookie
Jul 31, 2016
Yes, many folks here will crucify me for my opinion of Donald Trump. He's a man destined to lead America to the promised land where milk and honey flow. He's the voice of the forgotten men and women.

Attachments

• DONALD TRUMP  EBOOK (1)COVER.JPG
    DONALD TRUMP EBOOK (1)COVER.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 143
Trump is likely to be a disastrous president.

However, we all know Hillary will be a disastrous president...there is no chance she will be anything other than disastrous.

I heard on TV, that Donald would think Jesus a loser for being caught. :rolleyes: I doubt Jesus of the bible and Trump have anything in common.

Last edited:
I heard on TV, that Donald would think Jesus a loser for being caught. :rolleyes: I doubt Jesus of the bible and Trump have anything in common.
...and you think He has anything in common with the pantsuit?

They're kids are good friends and your candidate ( Trump ) once said Hillary would be a fine President and Bill was a great President, so now you tell me how far off are they?

Donald cheated on his wives and Bill is a cheater too...

Donald companies have broken Discrimination Laws and many of you claim Hillary has broken many laws too...

So just with that, yeah they have more in common than you wish to believe...

They're kids are good friends and your candidate ( Trump ) once said Hillary would be a fine President and Bill was a great President, so now you tell me how far off are they?

Donald cheated on his wives and Bill is a cheater too...

Donald companies have broken Discrimination Laws and many of you claim Hillary has broken many laws too...

So just with that, yeah they have more in common than you wish to believe...
I don't think Jesus much cared for corrupt, murderous, lying greedy people.

However, we all know Hillary will be a disastrous president...there is no chance she will be anything other than disastrous.

At least Hillary Clinton will be as good of a president as Bill Clinton. The first Clinton administration was good for the United States. It certainly was good for me.

At least Hillary Clinton will be as good of a president as Bill Clinton. The first Clinton administration was good for the United States. It certainly was good for me.
That is most absurd and illogical.

Forum List

Back