Donald Trump is soooo bad......

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
People now refer to Hitler as another Donald Trump

Donald is sooo bad, Satan prays every night for God to create a new hell to place him in.

Donald trumps ego is so big when he bangs a super model, he closes his eyes and imagines he is jerking off

Donald is sooo bad, Satan prays every night for God to create a new hell to place him in.

Obama wants the Palestinians to rid their country of the Jews. That makes Obama the new Hitler.
Hey wait a minute Cause I want someone to rid America of all republicans does that make me another hitler or a saviour?

YOu think you're a savior,

the country thinks you're a Hitler

Obama wants the Palestinians to rid their country of the Jews. That makes Obama the new Hitler.
I just hope to GOD history repeats itself....everytime white people get pissed off, their elected leaders shit and piss all over their ass.....gonna love the new Orange!!

I just hope to GOD history repeats itself....everytime white people get pissed off, their elected leaders shit and piss all over their ass.....gonna love the new Orange!!
I am SO with you

Donald is soooo bad, Chuck Norris turned into a fag.

Hmmmm ... seems to me the last time white people really got pissed off, Europe was bombed into rubble and two Japanese cities simply disappeared, among other things.

You hope for that?

I am SO with you

You two get a room please.

Donald is soooo bad, Chuck Norris turned into a fag.

715120b9452b96aae00914fc0709edf26498867df8b9ac9cd60c6eb2530171b3.jpg

I am SO with you
Trust me, this country especially white people are soooo over due for some poetic justice.....History is tiring of a race, so blessed, so made special throughout history, who have had the wind at their backs since the begining of time....tired of this one race forever and I mean forever wanting it all at the expense of others and I am sooooo convinced this is the moment of reckoning for the white race, not just here in our country but in Europe as well. The planets are all lined up and I say the let the carnage began Jan 20, 2017!!

I am SO with you

You fake christians always got naughty shit to say....God love ya...you diaper wearing simp!!

I am SO with you

do they subsidize those?

I am SO with you

Billy What do you think of those coal miners who voted for trump who have black lung disease and gonna lose their obamacare?

Hmmmm ... seems to me the last time white people really got pissed off, Europe was bombed into rubble and two Japanese cities simply disappeared, among other things.

You hope for that?
The planets are all lined up, Revelations talk about the "beast" and white people are sooo over due......we all gotta die and the beauty if it pans out that way...is that the GOP and white people will be no more....along with the rest of us perhaps, but at least the hate will end and peace will come...read up on the bible!!

White people built a city.

dtwdt_phototour105.jpg

Then the dems and the blacks took over.

2016-02-02-1454378744-9365381-MumbaiSlum.png

I am SO with you

Billy What do you think of those coal miners who voted for trump who have black lung disease and gonna lose their obamacare?
OMG, you asked a white person to think???? Good luck with dat!!

Forum List

Back