Donald Trump is a Male...so what? Men and Women Have Sexual Urges

Kissing women and grabbing a woman's pussy without their consent is ok, cuz you are male and have an urge.

Yea I agree, also on that Trump never said anything of the sort.

See? This is where this ends up...the Trump fanatics simply pretending he didn't say what's on the tape.

He did say what's on the tape...

Clinton also did that, even though she would probably believe it's a right wing conspiracy or something of the sort.

The nonsense being thrown at Donald Trump over his comments about women are bullshit. Especially in light of Bill Clinton and Hillary's lies and Attacks on Mr. Clinton's victims. Did I fuck around on my wife overseas in the military? Absolutely and so did hundreds of thousands of other men. Did my wife fuck around on me when I was gone? Sure she did. Did we discuss our behavior when we were back together again...of course not. It's part of life. So what. Trump was a womanizer in the 1990's as a rich man living in NYC. Really? Really? Then crucify every pop star who demeans women today.

So, when it all about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky you were all holier than thou about Clinton betraying wife.

When comes to der Trumpendicken bragging about wanting to fuck another man's wife, while only having recently married Melania (Wife Number 3) your all kinds of fine, well, right and good.

You are such a hypocrite.

Kissing women and grabbing a woman's pussy without their consent is ok, cuz you are male and have an urge.

Of course trump said this.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says

You are fucked up.

I'm pretty sure that at one point Trump said that Anthony Weiner's behaviour should disqualify him from ever holding office again. Shouldn't Trump apply that standard to himself?

The nonsense being thrown at Donald Trump over his comments about women are bullshit. Especially in light of Bill Clinton and Hillary's lies and Attacks on Mr. Clinton's victims. Did I fuck around on my wife overseas in the military? Absolutely and so did hundreds of thousands of other men. Did my wife fuck around on me when I was gone? Sure she did. Did we discuss our behavior when we were back together again...of course not. It's part of life. So what. Trump was a womanizer in the 1990's as a rich man living in NYC. Really? Really? Then crucify every pop star who demeans women today.

So, when it all about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky you were all holier than thou about Clinton betraying wife.

When comes to der Trumpendicken bragging about wanting to fuck another man's wife, while only having recently married Melania (Wife Number 3) your all kinds of fine, well, right and good.

You are such a hypocrite.
Nope. Wrote an onion for the media, back in 1998 when asked to do so, and defended Clinton FAMILY. She caved over power madness.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

You are fucked up.

Locker room talk... I have heard far worse, from far more politically correct guys.

Now, the rapist who Clinton defended actually did grab a 12-year old by the pussy. Hillary laughed when she knew that the rapist lied.

You are fucked up.

Locker room talk... I have heard far worse, from far more politically correct guys.

Now, the rapist who Clinton defended actually did grab a 12-year old by the pussy. Hillary laughed when she knew that the rapist lied.
That rapist apparently was not a star, therefore he could not do anything, despite his urges. But trump is rich and not clinton, so everything ok. Locker room talk, weird drone.

Look at libetal media dualism.

Forum List

Back