Donald Trump: "I'd get China to disappear Kim Jong Un".

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Donald the Chump seems to have a very confused view about what he could and couldn't do as president. First, he promised that he would have a wall built between the US and Mexico, and Mexico would pay for it or face strong tariffs from the US on goods imported here, but that would take an act of Congress to get done, because they are the only ones who can take such actions.

Now? He's gone off the rails yet again, stating that he would make Kim Jong Un "disappear" shortly after taking office, because he would get China to do it. He even contemplated "worse actions than assassination" if necessary.

Donald Trump vows to make North Korean leader Kim Jong-un 'disappear'

Anyone believe that Trump could get China to "disappear" Kim Jong Un? I don't. Besides, if he did something like that, it would be tantamount to declaring war on N. Korea.

Donald the Chump seems to have a very confused view about what he could and couldn't do as president. First, he promised that he would have a wall built between the US and Mexico, and Mexico would pay for it or face strong tariffs from the US on goods imported here, but that would take an act of Congress to get done, because they are the only ones who can take such actions.

Now? He's gone off the rails yet again, stating that he would make Kim Jong Un "disappear" shortly after taking office, because he would get China to do it. He even contemplated "worse actions than assassination" if necessary.

Anyone believe that Trump could get China to "disappear" Kim Jong Un? I don't. Besides, if he did something like that, it would be tantamount to declaring war on N. Korea.

Am I the only one who would love to see a comedy made about what would have happened if Trump had actually been elected in 2016?

I think Trump and China would have a business meeting and come to an agreement to do that. I don't think China is too fond of their pudgy ally anyway.

They disappeared millions of American jobs, so I doubt one dictatorship would be much of a challenge...

I think Trump and China would have a business meeting and come to an agreement to do that. I don't think China is too fond of their pudgy ally anyway.

If China bailed out on an ally, then all their other allies would soon leave them as well.

Not gonna happen.

He sounds to me like a pussy who cant event nuke North Korea....

If China bailed out on an ally, then all their other allies would soon leave them as well.

Not gonna happen.
I doubt it. Nobody gives a damn about NK's childish nutbar. And I am betting most of NK itself wish he would disappear too. Maybe they will get to eat.

China hates NK, but they need them there. Why do you think they've propped them up this long?

Trump will make them an offer they can't refuse.
DumbJongDong will disappear and a chinese person high in the anarchy will take his place. Or..a NK dude that owes some favors to the chinese.

If elected, if its good, he'll take credit.
If bad, he'll blame somebody else.

That's what he has always done and we're seeing him do it on the campaign trail every day.

Am I the only one who would love to see a comedy made about what would have happened if Trump had actually been elected in 2016?

Only if $impering $arah is $ecty of $tate but Drumpf is now distancing himself from the old frunken fishwife.

But, even without her, it would write itself.

Forum List

Back