Donald Trump Hints At Possible VP

Your lil CULT believes that

The rest of the Sane people understand that trump is the biggest stain on American History

Trump is a POS, and you love Shit. 💩
Queer Barry was a piece of sorry ass Negro shit that did a lot a lot of damage to this country.

Mr. Potatohead managed to do even a more shitty job. We never thought that was possible but Potatohead managed to do it.

All because you stupid uneducated low information sicko Moon Bats don't have the capacity to pull your Libtard heads out of your asses.

Queer Barry was a piece of sorry ass Negro shit that did a lot a lot of damage to this country.

Mr. Potatohead managed to do even a more shitty job. We never thought that was possible but Potatohead managed to do it.

All because you stupid uneducated low information sicko Moon Bats don't have the capacity to pull your Libtard heads out of your asses.
You are the definition of Racist.
You live each day to call out your racism.

You are the definition of Racist.
You live each day to call out your racism.

The only thing that Queer Barry ever got right in his pathetic faggot life was when he told his fellow Moon Bats to never underestimate the ability of Potatohead to fuck things up.

You stupid Moon Bats were idiots to not listen to him.

The only thing that Queer Barry ever got right in his pathetic faggot life was when he told his fellow Moon Bats to never underestimate the ability of Potatohead to fuck things up.

Blah, Blah, Blah, racist moon bat, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
Did you say something?

Ramaswamy......the dude he STOLE his talking points from an Obama Speech.

Yeah, that guy.
Holy Fuck.

Ramsawamy speaks well. Far better than Trump. I just think he's a bit too calculating. I wish he'd step out of the expectations and be himself. He seems to be a bright guy. He shouldn't sell out to Trump. In the long run that's a mistake.

My God. Are you queer?

Forum List

Back