Donald Trump Has Destabilized The Entire Middle East

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The narrative of Trump’s foreign policy does not begin or end with Iran. It does not begin or end with his unilateral decision to target Iranian General Qasem Soleimani.

When it comes to the US’s involvement in the affairs of the Middle East, there are very few smart choices. Yet Trump has managed to make nearly every single bad one.

Donald Trump Has Destabilized the Entire Middle East

Ah, there’s nothing like a fresh new year, is there? Change is in the air, hope is ascendant, the possibilities seem limitless...of course we all knew President Crotchrot would find a way to fuck everything up before too long, but could he truly not last three fucking days? Fucking of course not, and I was naive to even ask.

The narrative of Trump’s foreign policy does not begin or end with Iran. It does not begin or end with his unilateral decision to target Iranian General Qasem Soleimani.

When it comes to the US’s involvement in the affairs of the Middle East, there are very few smart choices. Yet Trump has managed to make nearly every single bad one.

Ah, there’s nothing like a fresh new year, is there? Change is in the air, hope is ascendant, the possibilities seem limitless...of course we all knew President Crotchrot would find a way to fuck everything up before too long, but could he truly not last three fucking days? Fucking of course not, and I was naive to even ask.
Loser hypocritical traitorous morons like this need to dealt with.

There, there, we know you're in mourning. One of the major leaders of the democrat party was killed, while pursuing democrat goals over at Baghdad airport.

Is it true that Potentate Obama and Iranian Agent Kerry will be attending Soleimani's funeral today?

Destabilizes an area that have been at war with each other over camels and goats for CENTURIES???

That friend, is what we call failed propaganda

^Look who is here to parrot more Iranian talking points.

If Iran is going to worship an American killing terrorist, then that shows us exactly who they really are. We will never have peace with radical Islam. No amount of ass kissing and ignoring their threat will change that. Obama proved that since that is all he did with Iran, and they still engaged in terror attacks. Muslims are barbarians and only understand violence. The only way to really deal with them is by clubbing them over the head.

......hahahahahah--a lot of you people do not know history/military history/etc
1. a lot of westerners think these countries are very similar to western countries with democratic elections/freedom/freedom of the press-------WRONG
---Egypt is a perfect example = no freedom of the press/etc ...Mubarak was in power for 30 years!!! = corruption/etc
--they murderd a president beause he made PEACE!! etc--by soldiers
2. a lot of these regimes come to power through coups/BLOODY coups
--shit head Saddam , Gaddafi, and Idid Amin, Afghanistan [ with Russian '''help''' ] -- for examples !!!
--do you know the history of Afghanistan ???!!! Lebanon?? etc

JESUS CHRIST--very very complicated/NON-democratic-VIOLENT-etc.

they are not satablized anyway

..the other thing is it's [ Middle East crap ] like the Arab- Israeli wars= they went on and on for DECADES--instead of ''someone''' really kicking a$$ and stopping it or someone putting his foot down

....also we see in all this crap the culture of the Middle East as I've talked about long ago on USMB--the ME is only one step above shithole Africa --why are they not stabilized?
--sure, you can bring up how the US/etc meddled in Iran in 1953--but they were not stabilized then--why not?
--then you can bring up that before that the Brits/etc went into the ME and Africa and screwed it up --but then my question is why did they let the Brits do that??
--they must be inferior in their culture/etc = not stabilized

Question:

When was the Middle-East ever Stabilized?

I was wearing when Obama went into office and was wearing after he left, so can you kindly point when it was Stabilized and when does Iran get any blame for their actions along with Russia and China?

And when was the Middle East ever stable?
^ this

The US and UK started right after WWII with a coup in Iran, and it went on since then, and Israel declared itself a state in 1948, and then the Iranian Revolution, and the Iran Contra affair, the sanctions on Iraq, the Iraq war, and
here we are.

The Iraqis and Iranians never did anything, but we interfered in the countries.

It is impossible for President Trump to "destabilize" the Middle East more than it has always been and, sadly, will probably always be.

The dear people there should have let the British and the French continue to tutor them in government, and then eventually they might have been able to function as truly independent nations.

Stupid liberals don't understand we don't want the middle east nations to be strong or even stable.

You are confused Moon Bat

Iran has destabilized the entire Middle East and they have been using the money that Obama gave them to do it.

We warned your Moon Bats that Obama was a dumbshit to give his Mullah buddies billions of dollars because they would use it to finance Islamic terrorism but you idiots wouldn't listen.

Loser hypocritical traitorous morons like this need to dealt with.

The day is coming.

Soleimani's funeral.

Notice the Iranian with the helmet with the 101st Airborne insignia.

I wonder if the Iranian military bought that helmet with the money Obama gave them?

22978780-7851075-image-a-31_1578133786494_jpg-1220263.JPG

Forum List

Back