Donald Trump, “Democrats Trying To 'Rig' Upcoming Debates"

Trump knows he is in big trouble with the upcoming political debates. His tactics of name-calling, shouting insults and complete nonsense left the other Republican hopefuls dumbfounded and thrilled the clueless right-wingers.

However, as the Republican nominee, Trump can no longer depend on decibel level alone, which was all that was needed to sway the intolerant white racists of the GOP voting base during the primaries. In the Presidential Debates he will be forced to detail his methods for reaching his policy objectives, and those policies must do more than feed conservative fear mongering.

Unlike his mindless supporters, the rational voters of this nation will demand workable specifics, specifics that Trump cannot deliver. He couldn’t do this at the Republican National Convention, all he had was bellowing his vitriol about Hillary Clinton. This won’t work at the national debates, in fact, such behavior will work against The Donald.

Of course, requiring Trump to finally put up or shut up is what he defines as “rigging” the debates, and we can expect his loyal followers to agree. Mrs. Clinton will be accused of cheating when she cites verifiable facts, figures, and statistics, and The Donald will then fall back on his old BS of “Crooked Hillary” and other incomprehensible blather that served him when all he needed to do was impress the right-wingers.

Trump’s sheep will be quick to deny these unpleasant facts about their hero, but what else can be expected of them other than bashing Hillary Clinton. They know deep down Trump is nothing but an empty shell with a big mouth, but are afraid to say it out loud, which is another of many aspects of their denial.

You won't believe what Donald Trump is trying to accuse the Democratic party of

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite the firm belief of right-wingers to the contrary, denial of facts in no way refutes them, and changing the subject does not win the debate.

Race-baiting again. Its good to see you leftist traitors are good at something.

Trump is thin-skinned, a little worse than the narcissist in office now.

In 2012, in several key districts, OVER 100% of the population voted, in 2 of those not a single GOP vote was miraculously counted. We watched on tv as a black female poll worker bragged about voting 5 times to help Barry win. Finally, anazingly enough, Barry won every district where voter IDs were NOT required and lost every one where voter IDs were required.

The beat down of hitlery will be epic and I cant blame democrats for being intimidated by Trump and try to rig the process in any way they can....
Hilarious
Indeed...
It´s funny because Trump supporters think that Democrats are intimidated by Trump and will try to rig the debate process. Hilarious. They wouldn´t rig it if they wanted and they are definitely not intimidated. Nixon would have rigged anything he could, but he was a Republican.

Trump supporters are as crazy as he (Trump) is.

The beat down of hitlery will be epic and I cant blame democrats for being intimidated by Trump and try to rig the process in any way they can....
Hilarious
Indeed...
It´s funny because Trump supporters think that Democrats are intimidated by Trump and will try to rig the debate process. Hilarious. They wouldn´t rig it if they wanted and they are definitely not intimidated. Nixon would have rigged anything he could, but he was a Republican.

Democrats and GOP'ers are scared to death of Trump....

Hilarious
Indeed...

He´s insane. He´s the one they should be calling Hitler. Except he´s not nearly as smart as Hitler was.

image.jpeg
Hilarious
Indeed...

He´s insane. He´s the one they should be calling Hitler. Except he´s not nearly as smart as Hitler was.
So, you're voting hitlery....

Just where do you stand??

View attachment 84231

Sanity, not nonsense.

In 2012, in several key districts, OVER 100% of the population voted, in 2 of those not a single GOP vote was miraculously counted. We watched on tv as a black female poll worker bragged about voting 5 times to help Barry win. Finally, anazingly enough, Barry won every district where voter IDs were NOT required and lost every one where voter IDs were required.

Damn....still trying to resurrect that bullshit story that was explained years ago

View attachment 84231
Indeed...

Sanity, not nonsense.
You mean you stand for fascism, not Liberty....got it....

Damn....still trying to resurrect that bullshit story that was explained years ago
Sorry, but the posts and articles PROVING this have been posted numerous times...while the Liberal responses never include such.

*NOTE: I did not say there was wide-spread voter fraud, either. If you think NO - ZERO - voter fraud happens you are an idiot.

Sorry, but the posts and articles PROVING this have been posted numerous times...while the Liberal responses never include such.

*NOTE: I did not say there was wide-spread voter fraud, either. If you think NO - ZERO - voter fraud happens you are an idiot.
FALSE: 2012 Voter Fraud

When did your bitch have her last press conference? Trump had one last week. The reporters could ask him anything they wanted to ask. When will hitlery, do that? Why is she afraid of unscripted questions?

Trump out debated 16 candidates, all of which were a lot smarter than Hillary. it will be a blood bath and he will destroy her.

Ummm...she is having one today

Happy now?

Watch how Hillary avoids the landmines Trump stumbles into every day

How do you breathe with your head so far up her ass? Do you use a snorkel?

Funny, Trump called her out on press conferences and now she is having one, Who is playing who?

Such a witty response

What I have come to expect from conservatives who lost the debate years ago

you libs lost the debate 30 years ago. Liberalism has failed, every place and every time it has ever been tried. Obama is the worst president in history and you fools are pushing someone who would be worse than him.

Liberalism is a mental disease, there is no other explanation.

Really?

Then why are liberals winning every fight?
Healthcare, Gay rights, Voting rights, the environment

What was the last major issue that conservatives won? They couldn't even shut down the government without it blowing up in their faces

winning?

healthcare------ACA is the worst piece of legislation in the history of our nation. Premiums have gone up, deductibles have gone up, people can only find part time jobs, and there are as many uninsured as before the stupid law was passed

Gay rights------now pervert can piss with your daughter, great boon for society

Voting rights------------dead people can now vote, thugs can block polling places

Environment----------Bwahahahahahah.

The 6 Baltimore cops were acquitted from a race based bullshit indictment---a win for sanity

The cop that Michael Brown tried to kill was not charged-------another win

2014 the GOP controlled congress---------win

of course they were hers, what planet do you live on?

WL released DNC emails dope.

some of them were written by her, dope. Do you think she and Debbie Blabbermouth Schlitz were not communicating on ways to discredit Bernie? Wake up, idiot.

Clinton was not hacked dope. The DNC was.

Is Hillary a member of the DNC? Did she communicate with the DNC? Did she work with Wasserman-Schultz to rig the primaries against Bernie? The answer is yes to all 3 questions. -------------and, wikileaks has more to release on the corrupt, lying, fraud that you fools want to turn the country over to.

You claimed Clinton's server was hacked and WL posted them.
You lied.
You then claimed there were Clinton emails in the WL posts.
You lied.
Now you're claiming guilt by association.
You lied.

You're a liar.

nothing I posted is untrue. sorry, but your candidate is a liar, a fraud, a cheat, and a criminal.

1. Thank you for providing a link to an actual article.

2. This is a list of SOME of the supposed voter fraud that did not occur. It is not an all inclusive list, and as far as we know the author picked only the cases that were discredited.

Again, America WATCHED on live national tv as a black female poll worker bragged how she voted 5 times to 'help Obama win'. There is no denying this one...which leads me back to my point...if you truly think voter fraud in some capacity does not exist you are an idiot.

Will it effect the outcome of an election? While anything is possible...I doubt it.

2. This is a list of SOME of the supposed voter fraud that did not occur. It is not an all inclusive list, and as far as we know the author picked only the cases that were discredited.

Again, America WATCHED on live national tv as a black female poll worker bragged how she voted 5 times to 'help Obama win'. There is no denying this one...which leads me back to my point...if you truly think voter fraud in some capacity does not exist you are an idiot.

Will it effect the outcome of an election? While anything is possible...I doubt it.

Ya know its funny, the dems claim that there is never any voter fraud but they oppose voter ID laws. Unless you plan to cheat, why object to proving who you are before voting. You have to show ID to pick up food stamps and EBT cards, to collect welfare checks, to buy booze, or to register to vote. I have never gotten a valid answer from a lib as to who they think does not have an ID.

Come on resident libs, Who in the USA does not have an ID?

Ya know its funny, the dems claim that there is never any voter fraud but they oppose voter ID laws. Unless you plan to cheat, why object to proving who you are before voting. You have to show ID to pick up food stamps and EBT cards, to collect welfare checks, to buy booze, or to register to vote. I have never gotten a valid answer from a lib as to who they think does not have an ID.

Come on resident libs, Who in the USA does not have an ID?

link to claims that there NEVER is voter fraud. i think you have major problems with the meaning of that term.

In the case you just mentioned, the Pollworker that voted multiple times, how would voter ID have prevented it?

Forum List

Back