Donald Trump, “Democrats Trying To 'Rig' Upcoming Debates"

The Donald's "tactics" are being honest and expressing how he wants to keep Americans safe. He is facing the multilayered political and MSM establishment who has made Americans unsafe and citizens fearful to state obvious truths. Do the math.

Yeah, you do the math...

13012888_1694103644190996_130344503653428187_n.jpg

Funny thing is that's what Hillary has basically admitted to, and her followers just don't care.

Actually, your lying and you know your lying.

The schedule for Presidential Debates was set over a year ago, when der Shitentrumpen was struggling in the polls. The Commission on Presidential Debates set the schedule, which at the time did not have access to the N.F.L. schedule for 2016.

Keep lying to yourself, you are only who believes a word you say.

Yes it was set up a year ago by the GOP, not Trump.

He is right, it's stupid to have them during NFL games. What's wrong with moving it a day?

BITCH SLAP THAT TRUMP!!!!!!!!

PolitiFact calls "Pants on Fire" about rigging the debates.

Trump's Pants on Fire claim on debate date conspiracy.

Trump will run away, hide like the lying cowardly little bitch that he is. He knows Hillary will kick his ass and he shit in his pants scared of her. Trump is lying weasel bitch.

Last edited:
The Donald's "tactics" are being honest and expressing how he wants to keep Americans safe. He is facing the multilayered political and MSM establishment who has made Americans unsafe and citizens fearful to state obvious truths. Do the math.

Yeah, you do the math...

Funny thing is that's what Hillary has basically admitted to, and her followers just don't care.

The schedule for Presidential Debates was set over a year ago, when der Shitentrumpen was struggling in the polls. The Commission on Presidential Debates set the schedule, which at the time did not have access to the N.F.L. schedule for 2016.

We already know the dates of next year's games. While the schedule may not be released (who plays who when and where), we certainly know the days (all day Sundays and 1 Monday nights). It is the same every year. They aren't going to start playing on Wednesdays FFS.

Yeah, you do the math...

We already know the dates of next year's games. While the schedule may not be released (who plays who when and where), we certainly know the days (all day Sundays and 1 Monday nights). It is the same every year. They aren't going to start playing on Wednesdays FFS.

Who is this "We" your talking about? The N.F.L. did not have it's 2016 schedule set in 2015...

Both Democrats and Republicans agreed to schedule as set in September 2015, over a year ago.

That Orange Ferret Faced Fascist is using the schedule for bailing on the debates because he knows Hillary will kick his fat Draft Dodging Ass.

Yeah, you do the math...

Who is this "We" your talking about? The N.F.L. did not have it's 2016 schedule set in 2015...

Both Democrats and Republicans agreed to schedule as set in September 2015, over a year ago.

That Orange Ferret Faced Fascist is using the schedule for bailing on the debates because he knows Hillary will kick his fat Draft Dodging Ass.

We as in the whole world. We do not need the NFL schedule to know that NFL games will ge televised live all day every Sunday during football season and every Monday night during football season, which is always September through December. Presidential debate season ALWAYS coincides with NFL season, every year. There is no excuse for scheduling a debate during NFL games. It is extremely careless, as it is 100% avoidable.

Yeah, you do the math...

We as in the whole world. We do not need the NFL schedule to know that NFL games will ge televised live all day every Sunday during football season and every Monday night during football season, which is always September through December. Presidential debate season ALWAYS coincides with NFL season, every year. There is no excuse for scheduling a debate during NFL games. It is extremely careless, as it is 100% avoidable.

As careless as lying about a note from the NFL on the issue?

Oh, and Monday Night football is a thing. Yet there were debates on Monday night last election cycle. I don't recall Romney hallucinating a 'note from the NFL' to have the debate days changed.

Though in fairness, he was probably too busy releasing his tax returns to do it.

Trump looks like he is trying to weasel out of the debate

Afraid to get beaten by someone in a pantsuit?

Oh, and Monday Night football is a thing. Yet there were debates on Monday night last election cycle. I don't recall Romney hallucinating a 'note from the NFL' to have the debate days changed.

Though in fairness, he was probably too busy releasing his tax returns to do it.

Once again Trump tried to bluff thinking nobody would check

I don't generally consider lying to be careless. One is a lie, which are generally deliberate. There have been debates now and then during games ... I remember a Ross Perot debate for instance. That was careless, too.

I don't see the connection between "careless" and deliberate "lying," though.

I don't generally consider lying to be careless. One is a lie, which are generally deliberate. There have been debates now and then during games ... I remember a Ross Perot debate for instance. That was careless, too.

So Trump didn't deliberately make up a letter from the NFL asking him to change the debate times?

Did he just trip and fall into such a steaming load of horseshit then?

And what of debates in the past during NFL games? Why wasn't Romney making up stories about 'letters from the NFL' if its that big a deal?

So Trump didn't deliberately make up a letter from the NFL asking him to change the debate times?

Did he just trip and fall into such a steaming load of horseshit then?

And what of debates in the past during NFL games? Why wasn't Romney making up stories about 'letters from the NFL' if its that big a deal?

You misunderstand me. Trump lied, deliberately. He often does so to build himself up, usually hyperbole to stroke his ego. Things like, "The other side called me and agrees with me, but of course they can't say so publicly." Bullshit like that. I have been very clear that Trump is an egotistical blowhard with no filter. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else.

My point has always been that every time the left points a finger at Trump, Hillary has done worse on the same issue (national security, Russian ties, treatment of women, etc). Pot & kettle bullshit.

She made the uranium deal with him(Putin), he has her e-mails. He has the means to blackmail her if she were to win. He owns her----------he and the wall street banking cartel. you libs claim to hate everything that she stands for and yet--------------you stupidly continue to support her.
If the info is out there, where does the blackmail come in? I think you need to stop being so gullible and consider where the info is coming from. If it's being filtered through Moscow, how do you know those DNC emails are authentic?

The FBI verified that her server was hacked----------so someone has the so-called missing e-mails, might be Russia, might be China, might be Iran, might be ISIS, or maybe all of the above.

It is almost a certainty that there is something incriminating against her in those messages. If she were to become president whoever has them could merely say "either do what I want, or I will release them and you will be impeached". What do you think she would do if confronted like that? I think we all know.

The FBI verified that her server was hacked--

Liar!

many of the hacked e-mails have been released by wiki leaks. YOU are the liar here.

You are so FOS. If anyone fears an unscripted debate, its the hildebeast. That lying bitch wont even do an unscripted press conference and trump does one every week.

face reality dude, Hillary is scared shitless of real questions about her lies and corruption.

You are so FOS. If anyone fears an unscripted debate, its the hildebeast. That lying bitch wont even do an unscripted press conference and trump does one every week.

face reality dude, Hillary is scared shitless of real questions about her lies and corruption.

Trump is already starting his tapdance to avoid debating Hillary....it may be a wise move on his part

She made the uranium deal with him(Putin), he has her e-mails. He has the means to blackmail her if she were to win. He owns her----------he and the wall street banking cartel. you libs claim to hate everything that she stands for and yet--------------you stupidly continue to support her.
If the info is out there, where does the blackmail come in? I think you need to stop being so gullible and consider where the info is coming from. If it's being filtered through Moscow, how do you know those DNC emails are authentic?

The FBI verified that her server was hacked----------so someone has the so-called missing e-mails, might be Russia, might be China, might be Iran, might be ISIS, or maybe all of the above.

It is almost a certainty that there is something incriminating against her in those messages. If she were to become president whoever has them could merely say "either do what I want, or I will release them and you will be impeached". What do you think she would do if confronted like that? I think we all know.

Liar!

many of the hacked e-mails have been released by wiki leaks. YOU are the liar here.

None of Clinton's email dope.

Trump is already starting his tapdance to avoid debating Hillary....it may be a wise move on his part

bullshit, he will destroy her in a debate on any topic. She is the one running from debates, trying to get them done when no one will watch (like she did with Sanders), and avoiding any unscripted questions. She lied in the interview with Chris Wallace last week and will continue lying as long as you assholes don't hold her accountable for anything.

It continues to amaze me how you fools continue to support her as she shits in your coffee every day.

Liar!

of course they were hers, what planet do you live on?

Liar!

of course they were hers, what planet do you live on?

WL released DNC emails dope.

bullshit, he will destroy her in a debate on any topic. She is the one running from debates, trying to get them done when no one will watch (like she did with Sanders), and avoiding any unscripted questions. She lied in the interview with Chris Wallace last week and will continue lying as long as you assholes don't hold her accountable for anything.

It continues to amaze me how you fools continue to support her as she shits in your coffee every day.

The debates were set up before Hillary was even a candidate. She was not involved in the decision

Hillary has Trump pegged. Look how easily she set Trump up into attacking the Khan family. You think she will not have traps set in the debate and that Trump will walk right into them?

Forum List

Back