Donald Trump + covid-19 versus the truth ... timeline

Donald Trump lies so much nobody believes him anymore.

This timeline of events demonstrates Dopey Donald Trump's lies:

ETagkRTWAAAY4GT.jpg
Attempting to blame President Trump for the Corona Pandemic is another dumb liberal bigot epic boomerang.

Republicans How's this hit you?
Christopher C Lowe shared a post.
Admin · 21 hrs

Image may contain: 2 people, possible text that says 'February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job'
Occupy Democrats
He was talking about the number of cases we had at the time... and that they were getting better.

Here are some snippets:

PRESIDENT TRUMP: We — we’re ready to adapt and we’re ready to do whatever we have to as the disease spreads, if it spreads. As most of you know, the — the level that we’ve had in our country is very low, and those people are getting better, or we think that in almost all cases they’re better, or getting. We have a total of 15. We took in some from Japan — you heard about that — because they’re American citizens, and they’re in quarantine. And they’re getting better too.

<snip>

PRESIDENT TRUMP: So we have a total of — but we have a total of 15 people, and they’re in a process of recovering, with some already having fully recovered.

<snip>

PRESIDENT TRUMP: And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.

<snip>

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.

<snip>

Q Mr. President, the CDC said yesterday that they believe it’s inevitable that the virus will spread in the United States, and it’s not a question of “if” but “when.” Do you agree with that assessment?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, I don’t think it’s inevitable. It probably will. It possibly will. It could be at a very small level or it could be at a larger level. Whatever happens, we’re totally prepared. We have the best people in the world. You see that from the study. We have the best prepared people, the best people in the world.

<snip>

DR. SCHUCHAT: Our aggressive containment strategy here in the United States has been working and is responsible for the low levels of cases that we have so far. However, we do expect more cases, and this is a good time to prepare.

<snip>

SECRETARY AZAR: CDC has recommended that the American public, and especially state and local governments, businesses, and other organizations should refresh themselves on how they would respond in the event that the situation worsens.

We’re encouraging Americans to learn what future steps might be necessary to keep themselves and their communities safe. Knowing these potential steps now can help keep the risk to you and your community low.

<snip>

Q Thank you very much, Mr. President. The doctor at CDC just talked about dusting off preparedness plans. But coming from you, it has more weight. Do you feel like U.S. schools should be preparing for a coronavirus spreading?

THE PRESIDENT: I would think so, yes. I mean, I haven’t spoken specifically about that with the various doctors, but I would think so, yes.

I think every aspect of our society should be prepared. I don’t think it’s going to come to that, especially with the fact that we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.

But, yeah, I think schools should be preparing and, you know, get ready just in case. The words are “just in case.” We don’t think we’re going to be there. We don’t think we’re going to be anywhere close. And again, if you look at some countries, they are coming down. It’s starting to go in the other direction.

This will end. This will end. You look at flu season. I said 26,000 people? I’ve never heard of a number like that. Twenty-six thousand people going up to sixty-nine thousand people, Doctor — you told me before. Sixty-nine thousand people die every year — from 26 [thousand] to 69 [thousand] — every year from the flu. Now, think of that. It’s incredible.

So far, the results of all of this that everybody is reading about — and part of the thing is you want to keep it the way it is. You don’t want to see panic because there’s no reason to be panicked about it.

Sounds completely different than that one line out of context doesn't it.

You'll notice that they don't even try to claim that Trump didn't say those things. But they do spin, pivot and attack. This is what blind adherence to a partisan ideology does to people.
Your lefties literally keep him there asking him some of the stupidest questions for hours! Of course his answers, you gonna find some gotcha in there.. you people are insane..
:auiqs.jpg:

Did I call it?
It’s facts, you asked him a about Kung flu, lol and what jarad meant by ours lol
After Kushner says 'it's our stockpile,' HHS website changed to echo his comments on federal crisis role
It's the latest salvo in rising tensions between Trump and the states.
By Ben Gittleson April 3, 2020, 7:50 PM
13 min read
[...]

But the national stockpile actually is intended for states' use, which was clearly explained on the government's own website -- until the language was changed, without explanation, hours after Kushner provided his inaccurate description.

Until Friday morning, the website of the Department of Health and Human Services, which maintains the stockpile, read, "When state, local, tribal, and territorial responders request federal assistance to support their response efforts, the stockpile ensures that the right medicines and supplies get to those who need them most during an emergency."

But midday Friday, hours after Kushner directly contradicted the language on the HHS website, the text was changed without explanation. Retroactively matching what Kushner said, the website no longer says states can rely on the stockpile, but now says it exists to “supplement” them.
[...]
After Kushner says 'it's our stockpile,' HHS website changed to echo his comments on federal crisis role

Ben Gittleson News Stories and Articles
We all knew what he meant,, honestly do you think he doesn’t want dying Americans to have ventilators? Are you this deranged?

the stockpile belongs to 'them'.

why did he say that when it isn't true? why did he say something different than what the stockpile is meant for & then why did the website change its wording?

& even donny said, the gov'ment isn't 'shipping clerks' ...
He probably misspoke, it happens when your asked gotcha questions by democrats all day. Lol it’s why the media has a low rating,, and democrats can’t win elections.. Americans don’t like you sorry
The 2018 wave that kicked Republicans out of the control of the House of Representatives was a Democratic election victory, Duffus. Your alternate reality bubble that controls your obsessive stupidity. Think about it, the last national election {less than two years ago} was an overwhelming Democratic victory and your dumb ass is projecting Democrats can't win elections.
You won 41 seats compared to the 52 republicans won previously when Obama was in.. that’s a limp dick.

& many of them thar TEA baggers have jumped ship from the GOP titanic...
Your party is done. Sorry pal.. kiss my white ass in 2032 and you might win lol

LOL!!!! i am an indy dumbfuck. you have never been kissed incel, yer ass or anything else & wouldn't know what to do if you were.

You'll notice that they don't even try to claim that Trump didn't say those things. But they do spin, pivot and attack. This is what blind adherence to a partisan ideology does to people.
Your lefties literally keep him there asking him some of the stupidest questions for hours! Of course his answers, you gonna find some gotcha in there.. you people are insane..

Did I call it?
It’s facts, you asked him a about Kung flu, lol and what jarad meant by ours lol
13 min read
[...]

But the national stockpile actually is intended for states' use, which was clearly explained on the government's own website -- until the language was changed, without explanation, hours after Kushner provided his inaccurate description.

Until Friday morning, the website of the Department of Health and Human Services, which maintains the stockpile, read, "When state, local, tribal, and territorial responders request federal assistance to support their response efforts, the stockpile ensures that the right medicines and supplies get to those who need them most during an emergency."

But midday Friday, hours after Kushner directly contradicted the language on the HHS website, the text was changed without explanation. Retroactively matching what Kushner said, the website no longer says states can rely on the stockpile, but now says it exists to “supplement” them.
[...]

We all knew what he meant,, honestly do you think he doesn’t want dying Americans to have ventilators? Are you this deranged?

why did he say that when it isn't true? why did he say something different than what the stockpile is meant for & then why did the website change its wording?

He probably misspoke, it happens when your asked gotcha questions by democrats all day. Lol it’s why the media has a low rating,, and democrats can’t win elections.. Americans don’t like you sorry
The 2018 wave that kicked Republicans out of the control of the House of Representatives was a Democratic election victory, Duffus. Your alternate reality bubble that controls your obsessive stupidity. Think about it, the last national election {less than two years ago} was an overwhelming Democratic victory and your dumb ass is projecting Democrats can't win elections.
You won 41 seats compared to the 52 republicans won previously when Obama was in.. that’s a limp dick.

LOL!!!! i am an indy dumbfuck. you have never been kissed incel, yer ass or anything else & wouldn't know what to do if you were.

Did I call it?
13 min read
[...]

[...]

Huh

Did I call it?
13 min read
[...]

[...]

Huh

fact.

Did I call it?
13 min read
[...]

[...]

Huh

fact.
I’m ok

Did I call it?
13 min read
[...]

[...]

Huh

fact.
I’m ok

guess you're used to it by now 'eh?

Did I call it?
13 min read
[...]

[...]

Huh

fact.
I’m ok

Huh

Did I call it?
13 min read
[...]

[...]

Huh

fact.
I’m ok

Huh

you mean uh-huh.

Did I call it?
13 min read
[...]

[...]

Huh

fact.
I’m ok

Huh

you mean uh-huh.
Umm ok lol

Dopey Donald Trump was the first person to downplay the covid-19 risk preceding all the examples above.

ETagkRTWAAAY4GT.jpg

ETagkRTWAAAY4GT.jpg
When Kentucky hit the apparent game winning basket in the 1992 regional final in the NCAA tournament with 1 second left, Duke’s coach huddled his players and told them “We’re going to win this game.” His star player then made a basket at the buzzer and Duke won that game. Had that last basket not been made, you’d call that coach a liar. That’s because you’re a creepy dishonest piece of shit.
I’ve been listening to trump’s response to this virus issue since it became an issue. He makes comments of encouragement based on whatever positive info he has in the moment. As things change, creepy dishonest pieces of shit like you refer to those changes as ‘trump lies’. You’re the liar here. You’re a creepy dishonest piece of shit. You’ve now earned ‘ignore’.

ETagkRTWAAAY4GT.jpg

ETagkRTWAAAY4GT.jpg
When Kentucky hit the apparent game winning basket in the 1992 regional final in the NCAA tournament with 1 second left, Duke’s coach huddled his players and told them “We’re going to win this game.” His star player then made a basket at the buzzer and Duke won that game. Had that last basket not been made, you’d call that coach a liar. That’s because you’re a creepy dishonest piece of shit.
I’ve been listening to trump’s response to this virus issue since it became an issue. He makes comments of encouragement based on whatever positive info he has in the moment. As things change, creepy dishonest pieces of shit like you refer to those changes as ‘trump lies’. You’re the liar here. You’re a creepy dishonest piece of shit. You’ve now earned ‘ignore’.

If Trump ever told the truth you would fill your trousers and blubber your zealous heart out.

^^^^^ Two perfect examples of advanced terminal TDS when you wake up before sunrise and start posting about Trump. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:
Trumpsters trying to change the subject and put their target on defensive by screaming TDS! is no better than Regressive Lefties trying to change the subject and put their target on the defensive by screaming RACISM.

What it actually demonstrates is that you feel defenseless about the point and don't want to discuss it.

Honesty doesn't kill. Enabling and excusing the worst behaviors of those in your tribe only exacerbates them.

I don't know how we still don't know something so damn fundamental.

"defenseless about the point and don't want to discuss it "

Leftists don't have points worth discussing. Only lies, propaganda and socialist dogma.

Forum List

Back