Donald Trump Claims That He Can Stop This War In Ukraine

I bet he could....Just cut off the money/arms spigot to the Ukes and put the virtue-signaling EU on notice to get their shit straight with the Russians around a partition of Ukraine because the US has washed their hands of their corrupt midget....Done and done.

Greatest President you have probably had but like little Baby Jesus often scorned in his home land .

He would have chatted to Xi and Voldya and had them as bosom buddies in a trice , brushing back his golden locks to trap the rainbow surrounding his sunny smile .

Truly a man worthy of a second coming .

Every. Single. Day. Ukrops strike civilian targets in Donetsk and elsewhere. While brainwashed masses scream about false anti-Russian stories, their governments support and openly encourage striking civilians by consistently backing the Kiev regime with more funding and weapons.

I bet he could....Just cut off the money/arms spigot to the Ukes and put the virtue-signaling EU on notice to get their shit straight with the Russians around a partition of Ukraine because the US has washed their hands of their corrupt midget....Done and done.
In other words, Trump would talk tough and then surrender.

Unlike Obama and Biden, Trump prevented Putin from invading other countries on his watch.

Not sure how he would stop the war in Ukraine, I admit. Still, it is better to have a president that wants to stop the war than an idiot who want the U.S. to enter it.

Unlike Obama and Biden, Trump prevented Putin from invading other countries on his watch.

Not sure how he would stop the war in Ukraine, I admit. Still, it is better to have a president that wants to stop the war than an idiot who want the U.S. to enter it.
There is absolutely nothing Trump did that would have stopped Putin from invading Ukraine, and from his public comments since leaving office it is likely he has no ideas about how to end the war other than to surrender to Putin.

Then why didn't he the four years Trump was president?
You would have to ask Putin about that, but it is clear that while Trump tried to court Putin, during the negotiations about the intermediate nuclear treaty, Putin regarded Trump with obvious contempt, so there is no rational basis for believing Putin would have been persuaded by anything Trump had to say.

You would have to ask Putin about that, but it is clear that while Trump tried to court Putin, during the negotiations about the intermediate nuclear treaty, Putin regarded Trump with obvious contempt, so there is no rational basis for believing Putin would have been persuaded by anything Trump had to say.

So in other words you basically got nothing.

Apparently nothing you are able to understand.

I asked you why Putin didn't attack Ukraine in those four years that Trump was president if Trump didn't have anything to do with it and you said that I would have to talk to Putin about that so you have NOTHING.

In other words, Trump would talk tough and then surrender.
I don't think you know what the word means.

surrender....to cease resistance to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority:

What authority would the US be submitting to? We would just go about our merry way and let the EU deal with their rowdy neighbors as it should have been in the first place.

I asked you why Putin didn't attack Ukraine in those four years that Trump was president if Trump didn't have anything to do with it and you said that I would have to talk to Putin about that so you have NOTHING.
I pointed out to you that Trump was notably unsuccessful in negotiating with Putin over Russian violations of the intermediate nuclear treaty during his presidency so there is no rational basis for thinking he would have been successful in dissuading Putin from invading Ukraine if Putin had wanted to do so at that time.

1.5 billion people vs 325 million.
just ask any vet that's gone up against them PK

In related news, the former president said earlier this week that, as president, he was right to trust Putin more than the “lowlifes” at the FBI.

sadly , i'm inclined to agree ......

~S~

I pointed out to you that Trump was notably unsuccessful in negotiating with Putin over Russian violations of the intermediate nuclear treaty during his presidency so there is no rational basis for thinking he would have been successful in dissuading Putin from invading Ukraine if Putin had wanted to do so at that time.

How was he unsuccessful?

just ask any vet that's gone up against them PK

In related news, the former president said earlier this week that, as president, he was right to trust Putin more than the “lowlifes” at the FBI.

sadly , i'm inclined to agree ......

~S~

It makes no difference what a vet would say. What vets have gone up against China?

Russia and China were minding their own business, but psychos ruling the US couldn't stand the idea of not being the sole Global power able to control the world.
They are now desperately lashing out risking everything to maintain their hegemony and all of us will suffer for it.

Forum List

Back