Donald Trump Claims That He Can Stop This War In Ukraine

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
You know I really hate saying this since I feel bad for the people of Ukraine, but I think that the US currently has more issues on their hands because it doesn't look like the war will be affecting us any time soon and right now I'm currently worried about China spying on us.

He claimed he could negotiate a new trade agreement with China also.

He claimed everyone was going to love his new health care plan also.

"While staying mum".

Trump is played out.

Trump is played out.
He does know more than all the Generals.
Trump also claimed he could declassify documents by just "thinking about it"...so, there's that. :auiqs.jpg:
He knows more than anyone, just ask him...
He knows more than anyone, just ask him...
He knows how to fix this, but he won't tell us how. He'd rather let people die.

In reality, he's just bullshitting. He's a child.

But worst of all, he runs a cult.

...I'm currently worried about China spying on us.

Why now more than... say... last week? Because of these balloons? That would be just plain silly. They have satellites that can perform more intrusive spying on us than these balloons. Besides, maybe they really are errant weather balloons... bwahahaha... not really... but maybe... lol. No.

China wanted these balloons to be seen, they are nothing more than a message. That message? See what we can do... as if we didn't already know...

They have been spying on us, and the rest of the world for decades and they don't need to use balloons.

A simple statement that the US would provide no more aid & that it would be upon Europe to find a solution would end this war within a few weeks as Ukraine sued for peace.

This isn't rocket science but they sure have you sheeple whipped up into another war frenzy.
They play you like a drum at a Motley Crue concert

A simple statement that the US would provide no more aid & that it would be upon Europe to find a solution would end this war within a few weeks as Ukraine sued for peace.

This isn't rocket science but they sure have you sheeple whipped up into another war frenzy.
So just give Putin what he wants? Thanks Prime Minister Chamberlain.

A lot of people have argued that even before the war.

Why now more than... say... last week? Because of these balloons? That would be just plain silly. They have satellites that can perform more intrusive spying on us than these balloons. Besides, maybe they really are errant weather balloons... bwahahaha... not really... but maybe... lol. No.

China wanted these balloons to be seen, they are nothing more than a message. That message? See what we can do... as if we didn't already know...

They have been spying on us, and the rest of the world for decades and they don't need to use balloons.
I wonder why she never worries about us spying on other nations and people.

I wonder why she never worries about us spying on other nations and people.

Because it's us? I don't give much thought to countries spying to be honest. Once you understand that everyone spies on everyone, allies on allies, adversaries on adversaries, I figure there's not much to worry about. It's a tale as old as time, the second oldest profession... maybe the first...

Because it's us? I don't give much thought to countries spying to be honest. Once you understand that everyone spies on everyone, allies on allies, adversaries on adversaries, I figure there's not much to worry about. It's a tale as old as time, the second oldest profession... maybe the first...
I wonder what the balloon could see google earth can't. Or Chinese satellites. Either this is all silly or There is more to these than we know.

I wonder what the balloon could see google earth can't. Or Chinese satellites. Either this is all silly or There is more to these than we know.

Here is one "expert's" take on it:

A Chinese spy balloon flying over U.S. airspace in Montana signals that the country is preparing its citizens for war, an expert on U.S. and China relations told Fox News Digital.
"The Chinese Spy Balloon shows us that China is preparing to go to war," Gordon Chang, a columnist and author who has written several books on China, tweeted on Friday following the discovery of a Chinese surveillance balloon over Montana the day before.

"We know what the Chinese are doing," Chang explained. "They’re engaged in the fastest military buildup since the Second World War. They’re trying to sanctions proof their regime and most ominously they’re preparing China’s civilians for war..."

"...The United States is so much more powerful than China from almost every perspective and yet the Chinese don't view it this way," Chang said. "The Chinese view that they can do whatever they want because we have told them that they can do that."

Chang continued, "The Chinese have engaged in a number of activities that violate our sovereignty, and some of those activities constitute acts of war and we did not respond. And it's not just not responding in February 2023, it's not responding over the course of decades. So, of course, the Chinese have this mentality right now. We have created the conditions for history's next great war."

Read the entire article:

It's kind of interesting, but in the end, who really knows?

.The United States is so much more powerful than China from almost every perspective

1.5 billion people vs 325 million. No we are not more powerful overall. China would be willing to lose a million people. We would not.

These are the words of someone clamoring for war himself.

Only America can stop the war, but it's most likely going to end before Trump is president.

In any case, the only way the war is going to end is if Russia consents to peace talks. That's pretty unlikely now on account of Russia accomplishing their goal by summer. Most of the experts are saying August.

Of course they have been spying on us. The Chinese own our politicians. They don't need balloons.

Forum List

Back