Donald Trump beats US President Joe Biden in new 2024 election poll

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

QUOTE: Nearly 75% of voters voiced their belief that the fate of democracy depends on who wins the 2024 presidential election next year.
A new poll by CBS News published on Sunday shows former US President Donald Trump receiving more votes than incumbent President Joe Biden in the 2024 election.

OP COMMENT: Trump won in 2016, 2020, and anybody could beat drooling lying Biden in 2024

Well here comes another indictment from Biden....
Ain't that the truth. They found a homeless guy that will testify that Cadet Trump stuck gum under the desk at the prep academy. Don't let the fact that the hobo is 35 years old and needs 100mg of lithium every day sway you.... he was there and it happened.

1696365219858.png

Ain't that the truth. They found a homeless guy that will testify that Cadet Trump stuck gum under the desk at the prep academy. Don't let the fact that the hobo is 35 years old and needs 100mg of lithium every day sway you.... he was there and it happened.
I thought about reacting with a funny but this wouldn't surprise me.

QUOTE: Nearly 75% of voters voiced their belief that the fate of democracy depends on who wins the 2024 presidential election next year.
A new poll by CBS News published on Sunday shows former US President Donald Trump receiving more votes than incumbent President Joe Biden in the 2024 election.

OP COMMENT: Trump won in 2016, 2020, and anybody could beat drooling lying Biden in 2024
There’s only one poll that counts and Trump may not even be in on it, because of treasonous activity.

Charges and indictments are not crimes.... in this nation we are innocent until proven guilty... if you want it the other way around I'll buy you a one way ticket to China....

I will chip in!

of course it wouldn't do any good... there would still be about 1 million dimrats left..

Forum List

Back