Donald Trump appears to blame mass shootings on 'broken homes' and 'bad behaviour' at school

That is a different issue here and guns have been part of the U.S. culture since I was born and you and I are in the minority to get anything changed, so focus on what can be done and achieve that!

The culture has changed since we were young. All my cousins, brothers and my husband used to hunt. My kids played outdoors unsupervised and in the summer rode their bicycles until dark.

We can strengthen background checks although gun people call that government interference. We can limit how many guns and ammunition people can buy and what kind of guns are legal.

Good for you.

Either have mine and they aren't locked up.

But I'm not allowing just anyone to use or borrow them either.
So, why are republicans allowing anyone and everyone to use or own one?

Really?
You really posted that?
So, you MUST believe Baldwin.
So, why are republicans allowing anyone and everyone to use or own one?
anyone and everyone?

Trump has been married three times and is not a good father. He's such a hypocrite. Does he ever think before he speaks?
President Trump's kids are sober, non-drug users, and hard workers. That must chafe your behind!
trump-children-L.jpg

Then, as you know, there is President Biden's kid, Hunter.
108153006-M.jpg

I see that he now wants money going to Ukraine to be diverted to making schools safe.. That must make his master Putin very happy.

It also begs the question why he didnt do it when he was acting as President.

Why didnt he do that ? Why didnt he do anything ?
1jcr56-S.jpg

Look I'm not a gun person, but all one needs to do is look at how all fractions of crime increased in cities that promoted defunding police. You're a fool if you think taking away lawful peoples guns is a solution.

The 2 guys who did the Columbine shooting weren't from a broken home, so don't listen to these people on this message board.
Yeah, Eric Harris was just a normal, all-American kid. “I want to tear a throat out with my own teeth like a pop can,” he once wrote in his journal. “I want to grab some weak little freshman and just tear them apart like a fucking wolf. Strangle them, squish their head, rip off their jaw, break their arms in half, show them who is God.”

"Indeed, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold fostered an unhealthy interest in Hitler, Nazi iconography, and the violence of the Third Reich. They slowly drifted to the peripheries of their community, actively giving each other a Hitler salute as a greeting or while bowling together."

"What’s more, Harris and Klebold were meanwhile amassing a small arsenal of weapons. Klebold and Harris were no longer mere fans of violent video games like Doom but had obtained three weapons that would later be used in the shooting from a female friend who was old enough to purchase guns in the state of Colorado. They acquired a fourth weapon, a bomb, from a coworker at the pizza place."

i-VvmZSQd-X2.jpg

You would think tht he had a bit more to offer than that..I suppose that he was just reading the room. \A gathering of ghouls is unlikely to want to hear hrd truths.

Hey Donny, we have broken homes and bad behaviour over here as well. Think again dopey.

1653741615747.png

The culture has changed since we were young. All my cousins, brothers and my husband used to hunt. My kids played outdoors unsupervised and in the summer rode their bicycles until dark.

We can strengthen background checks although gun people call that government interference. We can limit how many guns and ammunition people can buy and what kind of guns are legal.
Why do you demand that our most precious possessions remain unprotected?

i-jQDLXW4-M.jpg

You would think tht he had a bit more to offer than that..I suppose that he was just reading the room. \A gathering of ghouls is unlikely to want to hear hrd truths.

Hey Donny, we have broken homes and bad behaviour over here as well. Think again dopey.
Hey troll... he is not really wrong.
There are a number of factors that need to be thoroughly investigated as to why this NEW phenomena is happening.
And gun access is not it. Teens have had access to gun in the U.S. for decades. Many decades. More households had guns in them 50 years ago than today. Yet 50, 40, 30 and 20 years ago - no one was doing this.
Why now?
You dumb shits are only interested in turning this unbelievable tragedy into scoring political points and demonizing the other political party.

There are a number of factors that need to be thoroughly investigated as to why this NEW phenomena is happening.
And gun access is not it. Teens have had access to gun in the U.S. for decades. Many decades. More households had guns in them 50 years ago than today. Yet 50, 40, 30 and 20 years ago - no one was doing this.
Why now?
You dumb shits are only interested in turning this unbelievable tragedy into scoring political points and demonizing the other political party.
Well we ddnt have these shootings 50 years ago. We still dont have them. Because our crazies cant get guns.

You create a crazy society and then expect the police to clear up the mess. Trump has no answers. He never did. He should get all his nutty mates to support Biden on this.

Make the country safe for kids to go to school.

Well we ddnt have these shootings 50 years ago. We still dont have them. Because our crazies cant get guns.

You create a crazy society and then expect the police to clear up the mess. Trump has no answers. He never did. He should get all his nutty mates to support Biden on this.

Yuo just said it yourself!!... LOL
"You create a crazy society"..... HELLOOOOO???

Hilarious.
What a simpleton

Why now?

It's not NEW.

All of that social justice agendas, extreme feminism and massive government with more and more programs costing more and more out of the taxpayers pocket and this is what we have gotten. Common sense with social justice must be used for the good of the many in our civilization.

All of that social justice agendas, extreme feminism and massive government with more and more programs costing more and more out of the taxpayers pocket and this is what we have gotten. Common sense with social justice must be used for the good of the many in our civilization.
We have all of that but we dont have mass shootings. Try harder.

What do you consider extreme feminism?

What do you consider extreme feminism?
Craziness with the yelling and screaming and in your face. Over 60% women in colleges now. Work is more important than family. Costs for others to watch children are rising with the mom at work with many not even liking the jobs they have. Shaming other women because they want to have families and children. Many jobs based on equity and not equality. The quality is going down in our nation and the West. We are living off the past. And it is still the males who die from the dirty work that is needed even though TV and Movies tells us different. Poverty in ghettos will never change until the extreme feminism is reduced to sense.

Forum List

Back