Donald the Role Model

7257375D-B8F8-454C-BDCE-2B85ED6CD8F9.jpeg
Anti-Trumpers now believe that another job of a President is to parent their children.
Sorry losers, parent your own children. You are their role model, NOT any given President, losers.

Who told you that? It's reasonable to expect a president to not be a bad influence on the children of the country though.

The OP's stupid ass question told me that.
The country is supposed to look up to their leader No one can look up to and respect the scumbag morons put into our WH

No one? Lol

Anti-Trumpers as parental role models are teaching their children to be angry over something they have no control over, constantly blame others instead of accepting personal responsibility, and block freeways and hit others that you blame.
And this is only the beginning of a whole constellation of anti-social and anti-American negative behaviors they are inculcating in their kids!
OMG it is so terribly frightening! It's probably why the white birth rates are falling. It's just way too scary to bring children into this world that is getting less white by the day.

I'm not even sure the abortion bans can fix this.

Anti-Trumpers as parental role models are teaching their children to be angry over something they have no control over, constantly blame others instead of accepting personal responsibility, and block freeways and hit others that you blame.
And this is only the beginning of a whole constellation of anti-social and anti-American negative behaviors they are inculcating in their kids!
OMG it is so terribly frightening! It's probably why the white birth rates are falling. It's just way too scary to bring children into this world that is getting less white by the day.

I never mentioned race.
Why did you? :spank:

Anti-Trumpers now believe that another job of a President is to parent their children.
Sorry losers, parent your own children. You are their role model, NOT any given President, losers.

Who told you that? It's reasonable to expect a president to not be a bad influence on the children of the country though.

The country is supposed to look up to their leader No one can look up to and respect the scumbag morons put into our WH

If you have children, you and your wife are their leaders!
My main point.
I agree Parents are the childrens leaders BUT when it comes to our countries leader children should respect them WHO TF can respect this blabbering garbage in the WH ? How many are gone from serving him?? Are they all nutz? Punch him in the face I'll pay for lawyers are his words

View attachment 270723

No one? Lol
Have you ever considered these maps? All the blue bits arempopulation centers. The red bits are low density population locales. People voted against him, soy bean fields and deserts voted for him.

I never mentioned race.
Why did you? :spank:
Because I think it's why the white birth rates have fallen the most! Was that not clear? That is just a fact. I didn't make it up. They have fallen the most in this country except for Native Americans.

View attachment 270723

No one? Lol
Have you ever considered these maps? All the blue bits arempopulation centers. The red bits are low density population locales. People voted against him, soy bean fields and deserts voted for him.
The red are represented by people,, they voted for trump.

Would you be proud of your children if they spoke and behaved like the current president?
Republicans would love their kids to grow up as pussy grabbers It would make them so proud

Make sure that you tell them not to do it while driving tho', like Ted Kennedy; cause someone might die.
Do millennials even care who he was?

Hell, millenials don't even know who the current Vice-President is and who we fought in the Revolutionary War.

View attachment 270723

No one? Lol

Really?! Sounds like you need to get out of your trailer park more often.

Trump is an excellent role model.

The binge drinking Hillary Clinton, not so much. No parent wants their daughter to engage in vodka drinking contests.

View attachment 270723

No one? Lol
The red are represented by people,, they voted for trump.
Big red bit represents Wyoming where there are fewer people in the wee blue bit representing Brooklyn. Go figure.

The binge drinking Hillary Clinton, not so much. No parent wants their daughter to engage in vodka drinking contests.

But they may want their daughters to refer to a sitting President as a 'motherfucker' publicly like Dem Congresswoman Tlaib did.

But they may want their daughters to refer to a sitting President as a 'motherfucker' like Dem Congresswoman Tlaib did.
She's an AH We all have them Repubs have their leader McConnell

View attachment 270723

No one? Lol
Have you evegr considered these maps? All the blue bits arempopulation centers. The red bits are low density population locales. People voted against him, soy bean fields and deserts voted for him.

Really?! Sounds like you need to get out of your trailer park more often.
70% of American live along the I-95 corridor from Boston to Washington, D.D.

Factor in California and the cities colored blue on the map and tell me how many more people live in the red parts.

Forum List

Back