Donald says Mike Pence would crash the economy

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
According to his most recent interview with Fox, he seems to think that if he were impeached and removed from office the economy would crash and everyone would become poor. That is not exactly a ringing endorsement of Mike Pence.

But more importantly, it's another example of how Donald a fake Republican. He thinks that people's prosperity depends on the government, and him particularly. What a statist jerk.

According to his most recent interview with Fox, he seems to think that if he were impeached and removed from office the economy would crash and everyone would become poor. That is not exactly a ringing endorsement of Mike Pence.

But more importantly, it's another example of how Donald a fake Republican. He thinks that people's prosperity depends on the government, and him particularly. What a statist jerk.

Of course he is a fake Republican, he is a populist, not a conservative.

The budget he signed is vomitous. He should be impeached for signing that bullshit.

The idea that justice is done in the country and witch hunts have taken over could tank the market. The Zimbabwe stock market not going strong...

Not to mention, fear over one party wanting to turn US into the before mentioned country.

The idea that justice is done in the country and witch hunts have taken over could tank the market. The Zimbabwe stock market not going strong...

Not to mention to fear over one party wanting to turn US into the before mentioned country.

I think we have a new precedent.

We have a team of lawyers investigate every duly elected President from here forward and try to kick them out of office.

If you stay in office for your entire term before the lawyers can figure out how to kick you out of office, you win.

It should be part of the Constitution. Dems will do it anyway, we should just make it Law.

There is no reason to have any confidence in Pence. He was (like all VPs) an empty suit brought on to solidify a perceived weak point in party support.

H

He didn't say Mike Pence would ruin the economy. Try to be honest. I know its hard for you.

I was a lowly pauper until January 20, 2017, 12:00 PM EST. Now I am a CEO and it is all thanks to President Trump, hallowed be thy name.

I think he said the market would crash; and it would.

It would crash if 8 presidents from now were impeached.

It has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with instability; markets hate that.

And when Trump says something negative about you, everyone knows he's a habitual liar, so it must be the opposite.

Pence would crash the economy if he followed libertarian and hard con policies, yes.

Yeah, he didn't say Pence would crash the economy....fricken liberal dumbass.

Pence would crash the economy if he followed libertarian and hard con policies, yes.

boy oh boy , economy going 'belly up'. Man Youse guys got lots to speculate and worry about eh??

I like how OP twisted what Trump said.

Trump didn’t say shit about Pence.

The markets do not like uncertainty and impeachment could certainly lead to some economic instability...........regardless of who the Veep is.

This is how liberals lie.

I can say that people who are pro abortion, including me, are advocates of child murder.

It’s not true, but I can try to frame it that way because a fetus could be a child if left to maturation.

Think of a fetus as a cake for a gay wedding...now you want it to be baked fully.

Trump better start practicing blaming somebody because this business cycle cant last ....

Wow...................nobody but Trump could fix the economy, and now we're being told that in spite of his doing some shady stuff, if we remove him from office, the economy is gonna tank and we're all gonna be poor?

Does this idiot even listen to what he says? That is the most blatant use of fear tactics I've seen him use thus far.

i'm just laughing at the Worriers . I've said it before but in my 70 years ihave never worried about the economy and its not because i am rich . I guess its just a mind set and 'peons' started worrying about the ECONOMY during the 'gwb' first term and the Trade Towers and 'gwb' urging 'peons' to keep spending to keep the economy going . I just think its funny Stormy .

Forum List

Back