Donald John Trump: LOSER

Definitely, especially with the latest new wave of mostly Trump haters that just joined. IMO there is far too much focus on minutia and not nearly enough on policy, actions and in-actions as demonstrated by both Presidents.
Minutia is important. Collective elements of minutia give the total picture accurately. We don’t dismiss minutia, we call them outliers. When you depend upon minutia, you include it in your average. I would less than you. I’m more math oriented and , minutia is less likely to be involved in trends.
And, if we want it to be involved more, we include SD or standard deviation….

How'd he do that? Lol

You poor left loon
“Donald Trump was the first president in 129 years to lose the popular vote twice.
He was the first president in 89 years to lose the presidency, the House, and the Senate in a single term.
He was the first president in 28 years to lose re-election.
He lost the most jobs of any president since Herbert Hoover. that's a start you right-wing nut job

“Donald Trump was the first president in 129 years to lose the popular vote twice.
He was the first president in 89 years to lose the presidency, the House, and the Senate in a single term.
He lost the most jobs of any president since Herbert Hoover. that's a start you right-wing nut job**
He will be the first in history to lose the WH and regain it.

He was the first president in 89 years to lose the presidency, the House and the Senate in a single term.

He lost the most jobs of any president since Herbert Hoover.

He lost the Trump University case, the fake charity case, the NY business fraud case, the E. Jean Carroll sexual assault and defamation case, he lost a lawsuit against The NY Times, lost countless appeals, lost 61 lawsuits related to the 2020 election, lost the state of Georgia three times, lost Pennsylvania, Arizona, Texas & Wisconsin twice, and he even managed to lose 8 times at the friggin Emmy Awards.

He’s under 4 indictments, facing 91 felony charges and to date, he’s been ordered to pay more than a hundred million dollars in penalties with a potential $370 million more in the week ahead where he may also lose his right to engage in the state's real estate industry for life and be barred entirely from doing business in New York.

All of this, while he’s been saying that windmills kill whales, that magnets stop working when wet, that he ran against Obama, that E. Jean Carroll is a political rival and that Nikki Haley was in charge of security on January 6th, for which one could ostensibly make the case that in addition to everything else he’s been losing — he is also losing his damn mind.

He once said there would be so much winning people would get sick of it. When in reality, when it comes to Donald Trump in the last several years, there’s been nothing but losing.

He was right about one thing however — we are sick of it.

And by it, I mean him.

We like former presidents who aren’t losers and at the end of the day, Donald Trump is a loser, maybe the biggest loser in history. Many people say so. The best people.

Believe me.”

May be an image of 1 person

- posted by @JoJoFromJerz on X

Wow, that sure is a lot of losing! What do you think?
/——/ I think you’re scared shytless and even though your rant is full of half truths and disinformation, Dementia Joe is a turd swirling the toilet.
BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA

Your only hope is a singer and her teenybopper Swifties.
I can’t stop laughing 😂

That’s what I think.

Definitely, especially with the latest new wave of mostly Trump haters that just joined. IMO there is far too much focus on minutia and not nearly enough on policy, actions and in-actions as demonstrated by both Presidents.
Sure, let’s just forget about Trump and his separation of kids from their parents and a Muslim Ban. That’s minutia. Can’t blame bigotry.

Trump is a LOSER. Biden is a WINNER.

1707077485956.png

what have you been smoking ....
/———/ I’m not the one delusional.
55% of registered voters said they believe Trump would be the better candidate to steer the economy, compared to 33% who chose Biden.
Trump also boasts large leads over Biden when it comes to securing the border (+35 points), having the necessary mental and physical health to be president (+23), on dealing with crime and violence (+21). The former president also has double-digit leads over Biden when it comes to being competitive and effective (+16) and on improving America's standing in the world (+11).

/———/ I’m not the one delusional.
55% of registered voters said they believe Trump would be the better candidate to steer the economy, compared to 33% who chose Biden.
Trump also boasts large leads over Biden when it comes to securing the border (+35 points), having the necessary mental and physical health to be president (+23), on dealing with crime and violence (+21). The former president also has double-digit leads over Biden when it comes to being competitive and effective (+16) and on improving America's standing in the world (+11).
but, but, but, he's going to jail. LOL

Sigh....if only TDS was terminal
It is.

Marxists usually commit suicide once they realize they were just pawns for war mongers ....and hopefully the same applies to neocons who are pawns for Satan .

Peace sells but who's buying? Right Lakhota ? Trump won because he put Bush in his place and this year we finish the job of draining the rest of the swamp.

Last edited:
but, but, but, he's going to jail. LOL
/——/ Hey, democRATs. Put your opponents in jail. It’s the Marxist way.
Can’t you clowns win on the merits of your agenda?
Of course not. Who wants to live in a liberal shythole? People flee blue states in droves.

Last edited:
not going to happen he's going to jail ...

All those crazed Nuremberg-style rants in front of slobbering sycophants chanting “Lock her up!” and “Build the wall!” – neither of which has happened, has it? I missed that – starting six weeks into his presidency should have been a sign that a manic obsession with competitive battle overshadowed governing. The latter means nothing to Donald Trump.

His friends in New York would say of him; “Donald wrecks stuff and then looks around for the culprit.” He has wrecked America. And now finds himself actually campaigning to keep this botch-job; a tough gig for a fat, coddled rich kid used to getting what he wants when he grimaces like a four year-old. And this time he actually wants to win, instead of playing at a daily fuck-around to jack-off the media and try mightily to convince his fellow elites that he is worthy of their attention.

This first true week of re-election campaigning for Trump has been a glimpse into unflinching desperation and, predictably, it was not pretty. Or as an already exhausted White House correspondent Stephen Collinson wrote the morning I pen this; “The outrages, conspiracy theories and drama have come so fast that it’s almost impossible to believe Donald Trump can keep this up for another eight weeks until Election Day.”

All those crazed Nuremberg-style rants in front of slobbering sycophants chanting “Lock her up!” and “Build the wall!” – neither of which has happened, has it? I missed that – starting six weeks into his presidency should have been a sign that a manic obsession with competitive battle overshadowed governing. The latter means nothing to Donald Trump.

His friends in New York would say of him; “Donald wrecks stuff and then looks around for the culprit.” He has wrecked America. And now finds himself actually campaigning to keep this botch-job; a tough gig for a fat, coddled rich kid used to getting what he wants when he grimaces like a four year-old. And this time he actually wants to win, instead of playing at a daily fuck-around to jack-off the media and try mightily to convince his fellow elites that he is worthy of their attention.

This first true week of re-election campaigning for Trump has been a glimpse into unflinching desperation and, predictably, it was not pretty. Or as an already exhausted White House correspondent Stephen Collinson wrote the morning I pen this; “The outrages, conspiracy theories and drama have come so fast that it’s almost impossible to believe Donald Trump can keep this up for another eight weeks until Election Day.”
/----/ "Donald wrecks stuff and then looks around for the culprit.”

Funny that you should mention that:
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › biden-blames-trump-border-deal-now-teetering-collapse › story?id=106990958

Biden blames Trump for bringing border deal to verge of collapse

Biden blames Trump for border deal now teetering on collapse The $118B package ties immigration changes to Ukraine, Israel aid. By Alexandra Hutzler February 6, 2024, 10:24 AM 2:47 GOP lawmakers push forward with vote

I missed that – starting six weeks into his presidency should have been a sign that a manic obsession with competitive battle overshadowed governing.
It didn't take six weeks.
We all ....all of us......saw it on his Inauguration on January 20th, 2017.

He forced his press secretary, the hapless dope, Sean Spicer.....to lie to us all about the size of the attending crowd. Trump himself got on the phone to pressure the officials at the Park Service to re-calibrate their drone photos of the crowd size.

That was petty. We all knew it was petty. But.......it was also symptomatic of the character of who the Jerry Springer demographic had just installed into the White House.

IMHO

Forum List

Back