Donald J. Trump Is the L. Ron Hubbard of Politics

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Is Donald Trump the new George Wallace? Silvio Berlusconi? Adolf Hitler?

Could be. But at least as much as a southern segregationist, rich pervert turned politico, or genocidal fascist, Trump resembles L. Ron Hubbard, founder of the pyramid-scheme-masquerading-as-religion known as Scientology.

Consider: both men are (or, in Hubbard’s case, were) narcissistic, autocratic, money-obsessed, pathological liars and would-be sexual conquerors who built business empires for the primary purpose of self-enrichment under glitz-drenched brands maintained by fraud and advanced by uncompromising litigiousness and occasional physical aggression against critics.

Hubbard died in 1986, though perhaps only corporeally. He claimed he was Cecil Rhodes in a previous life and today may be inhabiting the soul of Donald Trump for all we know; at the least the two men bear some resemblance.

Both are defined by compulsive acquisitiveness. “MAKE MONEY. MAKE MONEY. MAKE MORE MONEY,” Hubbard wrote to underlings in an early Scientology “Governing Policy” document. “MAKE OTHER PEOPLE PRODUCE SO AS TO MAKE MONEY.”

Trump’s complaints of being unfairly audited by the IRS echo Scientology’s decades-long battle with the taxman; Hubbard was himself named an unindicted co-conspirator to a covert, 1973 Scientology operation dubbed “Snow White” aimed at infiltrating the agency.

Hubbard was also one of the great frauds of the 20th century. A man who lied about nearly every aspect of his biography and repeatedly bragged about imaginary feats of daring and physical bravery, his breathless, downright Trumpian testaments to his own genius and courage were mere preparation for the greatest lie of them all: that he had unlocked the secrets of the human mind in the form of “Dianetics,” the pseudoscience at the heart of Scientology. Hubbard used to claim that “auditing,” a process in which one holds onto electrically charged metal cans and talks about past life experiences, could raise people’s I.Q. by one point per hour.

In one of the many legal cases brought by the Church against ex-Scientologists or critics, a Los Angeles Superior Court judge deemed Hubbard “a pathological liar” driven by “egotism, greed, avarice, lust for power and vindictiveness and aggressiveness against persons perceived by him to be disloyal or hostile.” Sound familiar?

Much as Trump surrounds himself with sycophants and media supplicants, Scientologists venerate Hubbard as a sort of man-god; his portrait, which followers salute while shouting “hip hip hooray,” is ubiquitous in Church establishments.

Read rest of article here

Question for the Trump supporters: Why do you support Trump? What is it about his policies or stance that resonates the most with you?

yes----Donald offers a snake oil cure-------but there is no one better in the running

Couldn't make the "Hitler" comparison stick so you're gonna try the "L. Ron Hubbard" comparison? Keep trying, maybe eventually you'll find one that sticks.

Is Donald Trump the new George Wallace? Silvio Berlusconi? Adolf Hitler?

Could be. But at least as much as a southern segregationist, rich pervert turned politico, or genocidal fascist, Trump resembles L. Ron Hubbard, founder of the pyramid-scheme-masquerading-as-religion known as Scientology.

Consider: both men are (or, in Hubbard’s case, were) narcissistic, autocratic, money-obsessed, pathological liars and would-be sexual conquerors who built business empires for the primary purpose of self-enrichment under glitz-drenched brands maintained by fraud and advanced by uncompromising litigiousness and occasional physical aggression against critics.

Hubbard died in 1986, though perhaps only corporeally. He claimed he was Cecil Rhodes in a previous life and today may be inhabiting the soul of Donald Trump for all we know; at the least the two men bear some resemblance.

Both are defined by compulsive acquisitiveness. “MAKE MONEY. MAKE MONEY. MAKE MORE MONEY,” Hubbard wrote to underlings in an early Scientology “Governing Policy” document. “MAKE OTHER PEOPLE PRODUCE SO AS TO MAKE MONEY.”

Trump’s complaints of being unfairly audited by the IRS echo Scientology’s decades-long battle with the taxman; Hubbard was himself named an unindicted co-conspirator to a covert, 1973 Scientology operation dubbed “Snow White” aimed at infiltrating the agency.

Hubbard was also one of the great frauds of the 20th century. A man who lied about nearly every aspect of his biography and repeatedly bragged about imaginary feats of daring and physical bravery, his breathless, downright Trumpian testaments to his own genius and courage were mere preparation for the greatest lie of them all: that he had unlocked the secrets of the human mind in the form of “Dianetics,” the pseudoscience at the heart of Scientology. Hubbard used to claim that “auditing,” a process in which one holds onto electrically charged metal cans and talks about past life experiences, could raise people’s I.Q. by one point per hour.

In one of the many legal cases brought by the Church against ex-Scientologists or critics, a Los Angeles Superior Court judge deemed Hubbard “a pathological liar” driven by “egotism, greed, avarice, lust for power and vindictiveness and aggressiveness against persons perceived by him to be disloyal or hostile.” Sound familiar?

Much as Trump surrounds himself with sycophants and media supplicants, Scientologists venerate Hubbard as a sort of man-god; his portrait, which followers salute while shouting “hip hip hooray,” is ubiquitous in Church establishments.

Read rest of article here

Question for the Trump supporters: Why do you support Trump? What is it about his policies or stance that resonates the most with you?
Lol that's brilliant

trump-howdy.jpg

Couldn't make the "Hitler" comparison stick so you're gonna try the "L. Ron Hubbard" comparison? Keep trying, maybe eventually you'll find one that sticks.
zic5f.jpg

• Banned

You seem upset. Are you just gonna whine or are you going to answer the questions in the OP?

How about Vlad the Impaler? Atilla? He's kinda like Julius Caesar especially when compared to the feckless Nero we now have in office.

You seem upset. Are you just gonna whine or are you going to answer the questions in the OP?
Not upset in the least, and your question doesn't really deserve a response, being that it is trolling and rhetorical. I just like to piss in your corn flakes when you think you're being funny or relevant.

Not upset in the least, and your question doesn't really deserve a response, being that it is trolling and rhetorical. I just like to piss in your corn flakes when you think you're being funny or relevant.

You -- an obvious conservative -- think "Why do you support Trump and What is it about Trumps policies or stance that resonates the most with you" is trolling? Is there something I should know about you before engaging with you further? Perhaps that you are retarded?

You -- an obvious conservative -- think "Why do you support Trump and What is it about Trumps policies or stance that resonates the most with you" is trolling? Is there something I should know about you before engaging with you further? Perhaps that you are retarded?
When you post a hit piece by a liberal hack before you ask your question, it is trolling and rhetorical. If you had simply asked your question without the slanted qualification I would have dignified it with a serious answer. But since it's obvious you are trolling, you can expect to be bitch slapped. And your name calling doesn't exactly inspire people to take you seriously or treat you with respect. That's what you should know before engaging me further.

When you post a hit piece by a liberal hack before you ask your question, it is trolling and rhetorical. If you had simply asked your question without the slanted qualification I would have dignified it with a serious answer. But since it's obvious you are trolling, you can expect to be bitch slapped. And your name calling doesn't exactly inspire people to take you seriously or treat you with respect. That's what you should know before engaging me further.

So, to recap, I should know that you are an extremely thin-skinned conservative, Trump ball gurgling hack. Got it.

So, to recap, I should know that you are an extremely thin-skinned conservative, Trump ball gurgling hack. Got it.
You just proved my point. Thank you, little troll.

You just proved my point. Thank you, little troll.

What "point" have you ever made? You couldn't make a "point" if your Trump ball gurgling life depended on it. Chump.

Now, man up, put on your big boy pants, stop being such a typical conservative PUSSY that whines "Mommy there's a big mean troll here" every time someone criticizes your beloved Trump and answer the questions..

Forum List

Back