Donald J. Trump Is the L. Ron Hubbard of Politics

Not upset in the least, and your question doesn't really deserve a response, being that it is trolling and rhetorical. I just like to piss in your corn flakes when you think you're being funny or relevant.

You -- an obvious conservative -- think "Why do you support Trump and What is it about Trumps policies or stance that resonates the most with you" is trolling? Is there something I should know about you before engaging with you further? Perhaps that you are retarded?
When you post a hit piece by a liberal hack before you ask your question, it is trolling and rhetorical. If you had simply asked your question without the slanted qualification I would have dignified it with a serious answer. But since it's obvious you are trolling, you can expect to be bitch slapped. And your name calling doesn't exactly inspire people to take you seriously or treat you with respect. That's what you should know before engaging me further.

So, to recap, I should know that you are an extremely thin-skinned conservative, Trump ball gurgling hack. Got it.
You just proved my point. Thank you, little troll.

What "point" have you ever made? You couldn't make a "point" if your Trump ball gurgling life depended on it. Chump.

Now, man up, put on your big boy pants, stop being such a typical conservative PUSSY that whines "Mommy there's a big mean troll here" every time someone criticizes your beloved Trump and answer the questions..
I don't treat trolls like you with respect. What part of that did you not understand?

"Donald J. Trump Is the L. Ron Hubbard of Politics"

True.
You're the bozo the clown of this forum. Couldn't you think of a logical fallacy to post?

Another Trump supporter. Wow! There's a lot of you here! How about you? Care to answer the questions? Or would you rather pretend to be some sort of internet tough guy and lash out?

You -- an obvious conservative -- think "Why do you support Trump and What is it about Trumps policies or stance that resonates the most with you" is trolling? Is there something I should know about you before engaging with you further? Perhaps that you are retarded?
When you post a hit piece by a liberal hack before you ask your question, it is trolling and rhetorical. If you had simply asked your question without the slanted qualification I would have dignified it with a serious answer. But since it's obvious you are trolling, you can expect to be bitch slapped. And your name calling doesn't exactly inspire people to take you seriously or treat you with respect. That's what you should know before engaging me further.

So, to recap, I should know that you are an extremely thin-skinned conservative, Trump ball gurgling hack. Got it.

What "point" have you ever made? You couldn't make a "point" if your Trump ball gurgling life depended on it. Chump.

Now, man up, put on your big boy pants, stop being such a typical conservative PUSSY that whines "Mommy there's a big mean troll here" every time someone criticizes your beloved Trump and answer the questions..
I don't treat trolls like you with respect. What part of that did you not understand?

I understand that you are extremely thin skinned. That’s no mystery. I understand that every time someone posts something about Trump that you don’t like, you call them a troll. That’s no mystery either. There isn’t anything about you that is difficult to understand. You’re as transparent as they get.

I understand that you are extremely thin skinned. That’s no mystery. I understand that every time someone posts something about Trump that you don’t like, you call them a troll. That’s no mystery either. There isn’t anything about you that is difficult to understand. You’re as transparent as they get.
Let me explain something to you. Saying something negative about a politician isn't necessarily trolling, but loading up a question with rhetorical statements before you ask it IS trolling. You try to disguise it with a question at the end of your rhetorical statement and you think no one will notice. Then when you can't get the reaction you want, you jump directly to the name calling to try to goad the person into playing your childish game. Now, if you would like to start another thread with a serious question (without the flaming), you will probably get some serious answers. But I don't think we'll see anything resembling a serious conversation from you, you've already shown yourself to be a troll.

S.J said:
Let me explain something to you. Saying something negative about a politician isn't necessarily trolling, but loading up a question with rhetorical statements before you ask it IS trolling. You try to disguise it with a question at the end of your rhetorical statement and you think no one will notice. Then when you can't get the reaction you want, you jump directly to the name calling to try to goad the person into playing your childish game. Now, if you would like to start another thread with a serious question (without the flaming), you will probably get some serious answers. But I don't think we'll see anything resembling a serious conversation from you, you've already shown yourself to be a troll.

Let’s get one thing straight right now — you don’t “explain” anything to me. I don’t need “explanations” from a Drumpf chump like you.

Secondly, if you think that by posting a topical op-ed (which was amusing, even a ball gurgling Drumpf supporter like you had to have laughed at least a little) before directing questions to Trump supporters is “trolling,” then you either really are a thin skinned wussy, or you’re brand new to the internet and have actually never even seen actual trolling.

I now see why you are so afraid to answer my questions.

True.
You're the bozo the clown of this forum. Couldn't you think of a logical fallacy to post?

Another Trump supporter. Wow! There's a lot of you here! How about you? Care to answer the questions? Or would you rather pretend to be some sort of internet tough guy and lash out?
What questions?

Are you a bit slow?

I'm not voting or supporting Trump, but in my opinion, he is better than Clinton who loves Wall St.

I'm not voting or supporting Trump, but in my opinion, he is better than Clinton who loves Wall St.

Agreed that Hillary loves Wall Street. But so does Trump, obviously. So, why would you support him? What is it about his platform that is earning your support?

True.

What questions?

Are you a bit slow?

Apparently you believe other forum members are awaiting your every word with baited breath. If you can keep your enormous ego under control, try to keep in mind that not everyone bothers to read everything you post.

Agreed that Hillary loves Wall Street. But so does Trump, obviously. So, why would you support him? What is it about his platform that is earning your support?

What evidence do you have that Trump loves Wall Street? He certainly hasn't taken any money from them.

Trump is completely owned by Wall Street: s dev on Twitter

He is on the hook for hundreds of millions in loans from Wall Street. When Trump heard Ted Cruz had received TWO loans from the banks, Trump said "they own him".

This is probably another reason Trump won't release his tax returns. He doesn't want his Chumps to see how owned by Wall Street he is.

Seal the border.
Deport illegals.
Make it impossible for an illegal to survive in America so they deport themselves.
American jobs for Americans only.
Make it more expensive for companies who used to make things here to make them elsewhere and still sell them here. Tariff the shit out of them.
Repatriation holiday so companies like Apple will bring their money to America and spend it on Americans.
eliminate state boundaries for health insurance. Allow them to sell it nationwide and compete on a nation wide stage.
Legally buy drugs from Canada where the drug companies sell them cheaper than here.
Lots of reasons to vote for Trump.
America First!!!!!!!!

Do you think he's holding all of his wealth in a fucking checking account? Obviously a massive chunk of his wealth is held up in stocks.

Forum List

Back